You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ROBBED

zenbudhistzenbudhist Member Posts: 144
Only me ... the confrontational troll. Did I read that the software on this site is getting upgraded, hope so because it just cost me some chips. Just finished a tourney, in the midst of battle I was meditating on making a call, called, late, chips trundle towards the pot, don't get there, timed out , chips gone ... robbery.

Comments

• Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    edited January 2018
    your call was bad the software saved you chips - you should say thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Itsover4u said:

your call was bad the software saved you chips - you should say thanks :smiley:

No, no my friend .. the chips were forfeit ... GOODBYE
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    I would guess the call stood and you lost but timed out during the reveal. I can check if you know which tournament.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    the chips wouldnt of forfeited you would have had lag and not seen you lost the pot
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Just check your HH ZEN
  • Options

I would guess the call stood and you lost but timed out during the reveal. I can check if you know which tournament.

That sounds maybe likely ... tourney no 32175464
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

Just check your HH ZEN

I don't know what that is.
  • Options

K0BAYASHl said:

Just check your HH ZEN

I don't know what that is.
    oh HAND HISTORY .. that's a mystery to me
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
  • Options
    It looked like sort of similar to what Sky__James said .. the call was made, I either lost or won and was timed out simultaneously .. that shouldn't happen.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    If you had no chips at the end of it, then i would say you lost. You can check this easily by doing a search of your hand history. Was it the last Tourny you played?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    so you made the call lost the hand and you,re saying you were robbed , tell me who made the call again
  • Options
    No it wasn't an all-in, just about a grand or so, like I said tourney no. 32175464 don't know the hand number .. late on before the bubble.
  • Options
    stokefc said:

so you made the call lost the hand and you,re saying you were robbed , tell me who made the call again

What I'm saying is i could have won but because the time out happened at the same time the chips were lost.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282

Only me ... the confrontational troll. Did I read that the software on this site is getting upgraded, hope so because it just cost me some chips. Just finished a tourney, in the midst of battle I was meditating on making a call, called, late, chips trundle towards the pot, don't get there, timed out , chips gone ... robbery.

I'm struggling here, are you suggesting that there is a hole in Sky's virtual poker table, maybe a black hole type thing that swallowed your cards?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    chips .. i don't know where they went ... probably into the other guy's stack. It's hard enough to win without this kind of thing going on. Every single chip i lose to an opponent is a chip that can be used against me
  • Options
    If the software is fit for purpose it's supposed to be one or the other ... if the call was made, I lose, chips are gone,there's NO time out: if I time out there's no call I KEEP the chips . In this case the time out was activated and I still lost the chips.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,400
    From this day forth, anytime anyone loses chips due the the timeout anomaly ,are deemed to have been Zenned out of the pot.