You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Binksy Diary - Lets try to bink our way to 50k

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,484
    edited February 2018
    Tikay10 said:

JJBinks said:

@Jac35 thanks for sending Cpfc (Eamonn) my way much appreciated, by the way love the banter between you and Tikay :)

Banter?

It's not banter - I don't like him.

Did you know he had the insolence, the temerity, the gall, to call me - ME - with J-J when I shoved on him for £500 in a cash game? What does he think my range was there?

Fortunately, I'm not bitter, & it's not occupied my mind since it happened in 2008.

It was so disrespectful.
    Fun hand!
    I’ll never tire or repeating it ;)

I remember that you’d sat down with about £200 and run over the table showing plenty of bluffs. You’d prob run it up to about a grand.
    There was a young lad at the table who you’d even fancy @hendrik62 against . He must’ve done 4/5 buy ins.
    He reloaded and was playing around £250
    He limped in and i had Jacks and raised to £12. We’d both been isolating him. You knew that i knew this and i knew that you knew this.
    You 3bet to around £40 and our limper friend called. I then did one of those things you do when drunk and had a plan that didn’t have another plan if you did something i didn’t expect :)
    I 4bet to around £135 thinking you’d fold like a girl and i’d get it in against limp boy.

You shoved! :(

Limp boy called and now i had a problem. I decided had to call. £700 already i’m there and i only had about £200 left. Also i knew i’d be more tilted if you showed me 44 after i’d folded than if i actually lost the pot

The J on the flop was pleasant :)
    At this time I didn’t know that you’d put all your chips in with Ace high!!!!

Limp boy had A6off and i had to dodge his gutshot which i did and £900 odd came my way.

I remember showing some class and getting up and doing a little dance for Liamboi on the rail.

You’d been a gent all night and so i was surprised by the meltdown.

Craigcu12 wasn’t the first at Aspers to throw chips at the dealer folks.

“I got this idiot to put all his chips in with JJ. The donk doesn’t even know how to spell poker”

Then he shouts over to the rail where Gill is standing looking decidedly embarrassed.
    “This moron called me with Jacks honey, JACKS”

I offered Tikay his bus fare home when he calmed but he said it ok as he had his pass with him.

BFH
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,427

Ha, very good.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Where have you gone mate? Had to find your diary on page 7 or something.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Probably too busy playing nosebleed stakes in Macau with Durrr and mega rich Chinese super whales :D
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Just finished big job and back now just got to Manchester ready for the road to Manchester tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up hit me up I’ll buy you a drink, gl to all that are playing in the live event tomorrow should be fun.
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440

Probably too busy playing nosebleed stakes in Macau with Durrr and mega rich Chinese super whales :D

Jungle and me have got tom still chained to the basement until he agrees to finish the hu challenge :)
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Welcome back Binksy!

Best of luck for tomorrow :)
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited March 2018
    Welcome back :D I asked Tikay in another thread to ask you at RTM where have you been since Feb lol
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    JJBinks said:

Just finished big job and back now just got to Manchester ready for the road to Manchester tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up hit me up I’ll buy you a drink, gl to all that are playing in the live event tomorrow should be fun.

Introduce yourself to James (LmfaoAllin), he'll be the one in the bar drinking 2 for 1 cocktails showing off his new Nokia 3210

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    cpfc_2010 said:

JJBinks said:

Introduce yourself to James (LmfaoAllin), he'll be the one in the bar drinking 2 for 1 cocktails showing off his new Nokia 3210

If you're struggling to identify him, head towards the person who sounds like a farmer.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    How did this end up ?