You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker should be renamed to sky joker

bikermikebikermike Member Posts: 6
Unreal how many **** bad beats u can get, it's pathetic, rng my ****, fixed too ****, dont give me the **** that it has to be, if that's the case there would be more high card wins instead of more hands being straights , flushes or full houses,

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited March 2018
    bikermike said:

Unreal how many **** bad beats u can get, it's pathetic, rng my ****, fixed too ****, dont give me the **** that it has to be, if that's the case there would be more high card wins instead of more hands being straights , flushes or full houses,

Edit
    I’ll post the same here as I did in reply to bikermikes message to me just now

Bad beats happen all the time mate
    I’ve just been beaten up for the last couple of hours too. It’s not rigged it’s just how it goes sometimes
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    bikermike said:

Well, you've convinced me at least. I haven't had a high card win in ages.
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Sky Joker huh? Must have been up all night thinking of that one...
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    He'd probably got fed up of playing at JokerStars.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177

and Party Joker also I imagine.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,365
    Ironpump1 said:

and Party Joker also I imagine.

And Jetfair.
  • Options
    fatpatfatpat Member Posts: 6
    I TOTTALY AGREE WITH BIKER MIKE THESE GAMES ARE TOTALLY RIGGED THE LATEST IS 3 HANDS PLAYED TILL RIVER STRAIGHT , FLUSH , FULL HOUSE AND YOU CAN GUARANTEE THE FULL HOUSE HITS THE RIVER I HAVE GIVEN UP CALLING THE RIVER UNLESS I HAVE AT LEAST 2ND NUTS FEW HANDS AGO FLOP KING FLUSH DIAMONDS BIG BETS TO RIVER DIAMOND CAME I CALLED U GOT IT OTHER PLAYED HAD THE ACE
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,365
    fatpat said:

I TOTTALY AGREE WITH BIKER MIKE THESE GAMES ARE TOTALLY RIGGED THE LATEST IS 3 HANDS PLAYED TILL RIVER STRAIGHT , FLUSH , FULL HOUSE AND YOU CAN GUARANTEE THE FULL HOUSE HITS THE RIVER I HAVE GIVEN UP CALLING THE RIVER UNLESS I HAVE AT LEAST 2ND NUTS FEW HANDS AGO FLOP KING FLUSH DIAMONDS BIG BETS TO RIVER DIAMOND CAME I CALLED U GOT IT OTHER PLAYED HAD THE ACE

WELL SAID GEORGE.
  • Options
    fatpatfatpat Member Posts: 6
    HI JUST PLAYED A HAND FLOP NUT FLUSH ON RIVER WAS PUT AI PLO U GOT IT HE RIVERED A FULL HOUSE OTHER PLAYER IN WAS ALSO AI NUT STRAIGHT LOST FOR WORDS NOW
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    I fully agree. Poker would be so much better if hands that are 80% favourite actually win 100% of the time. Mugs game.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    There could be something going on here.

I've noticed that every time I get knocked out of a tournament, it's always by a player with a bigger stack than mine. Hmmm....

:)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Hey Dues...I've noticed that....when I knock you out...muhahahaha

btw i think fatpat has got a point...lost for words...if I wrote on the forum every bad beat, I'd be on here more than TK!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2018
    I'm loathe to accuse people without any evidence, however Fatpat and Mrsfail (see MTT clinic) do seem to like to post nonsensical, caps lock heavy tripe.

And it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bikermike is actually all 3 aliases.

But yes, as stated it's with a heavy heart that I have to out randoms as potential MA'ers.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    I blame this Chap. interfering little toe-rag.

• Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 197
    The caps lock thing I don't mind so much. But for the love of god, punctuate!
  • Options
    Telmison74Telmison74 Member Posts: 1,123
    Every time I go all in with 72 unsuited I win so its not rigged.
  • Options
    xfgwdtboswxfgwdtbosw Member Posts: 45
    Hi
    I am fairly new to online poker and Sky Poker. I don’t multi table but I take it very seriously and I want to improve. It is my intention to move up the cash tables. At the moment I usually play NL5/10 and I am a winning player (i.e. I have a lot more money in my account than when I started!).

I am always surprised how many people on the forum think Sky is rigged. I am getting bored reading about it.
    I personally have had some incredibly bad beats, some are almost unbelievable. I have also had spells of a week or two when it has been almost impossible to win anything.
    It would be very easy to complain about it
    BUT
    I have also had spells where it is almost too easy. When this happens I guess there’s another player at the table complaining about a bad beat!

MY POINT
    You have to live with the bad runs, don’t beat yourself up about it. You know for sure you will also get some good ones to make up for it.
    If you are serious and spend enough time learning and playing then ultimately you are going to show a profit.
    I’m not saying it’s easy, at times it’s incredibly difficult, just live with it and try to keep improving.

p.s. right now I’m in the middle of a break even period. One thing is for sure, this week it will either get better or worse!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,521
    edited April 2018

^^^^

Great Post @xfgwdtbosw

It's that simple.

You are bored of reading it? Ha, tell me about it. I'd not mind if they ever came up with credible evidence or motive, but they never do.

PS - How did you come up with that Alias, & does it have any significance? I tried to pronounce it but got stuck after the "x".
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    Welcome to the Forum ....... pull up a chair make yourself at home.