You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** APRIL 2018 NAPS THREAD **

1171819202123»

Comments

• mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    4.35: DREAM CATCHING

on sheet
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    JACKPOT tomorrow is at KEMPTON
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    zadoc said:

JACKPOT tomorrow is at KEMPTON

Thanks R.

Tough card it's a NO-GO.
    I am hoping I have reset the sheet correctly for May.

It is the first time that Monthly/Quarterly AND Yearly totals will all be different.

So may be worth doing a sanity check V after tomorrow.

Cheers,

G
    edited April 2018
    The "HALL OF FAME" has been "pinned" (Thanks TK) and has been expanded to include QUARTERLY (GO-LIVE and COMBINED) NAP winners and QUARTERLY REMOVER winners.

These show in MARCH's results and will show again in JUNE's.

Hopefully it's a bit of a fun incentive for everyone to try and get their place in the hall of fame. :=)

Link below:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173515/jackpot-syndicate-2018-hall-of-fame

Please now use the new thread for MAY for posting your NAPS.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    edited April 2018
    Hi Graham

Agree a sanity check required after tomorrow. I will post a checking table for each even though the monthly will only be one day. ie Yearly Combined, Quarterly Combined, Monthly combined.

Will there be a May Naps Results thread by then or should I post them on the april one
    V
    edited April 2018
    vaigret said:

Hi Graham

Agree a sanity check required after tomorrow. I will post a checking table for each even though the monthly will only be one day. ie Yearly Combined, Quarterly Combined, Monthly combined.

V

Great, thanks V!

Regarding the weekly tables.

I have a choice as to whether to sort the right hand side of the table (quarterly and yearly) by either yearly average (Column R) or 2nd quarter total (column N), but too much work to do both.

Which do you think would be best?

Maybe 2nd quarter total until we get towards year end, or is it more "interesting" to be ordered by year? The table on the left will always be ordered by monthly total.
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

Hi Graham

V

Great, thanks V!
    I was editing my post as you posted your answer, please note my final edited comment

Hi V.

Still not sure what you think is best to do with the "right hand" table.

Ie sort yearly average or quarterly total.

Cheers,

G
    sorry only just seen the above post am looking now.
    Having looked I would do by column N as yearly results so far away at mo.

Anyway with me doing checking tables weekly as per the correct criteria for all ie monthly and quarterly profit and yearly average then everybody will see their positions from them all the time anyway. Also if I have the total profits right it is easy for you to check my figures at odd times by just dividing the profit by selections. I think.

Will the May naps results thread be here by tomoz night ?

Hope that has helped. Whatever you decide I will go along with

V
    edited April 2018
    Thx V, OK, I will do it by column N, although be aware that your yearly order table will be different to mine (Yours will be correct) My yearly figures "should" be correct but the order will be by 2nd quarter total (as they are effectively two tables in one)

Hope that makes sense?

Due to the forum restrictions. I will not create the MAY RESULTS THREAD until Monday 6th or the next GO-LIVE attempt, whichever is sooner.

This is so I can update the OP with the tables at the end of the month (30 day edit restriction)

I will create the "checking" tables tomorrow night, but will put them on April's results thread.

Cheers,

G
    StayOrGo said:

Thx V, OK, I will do it by column N, although be aware that your yearly order table will be different to mine (Yours will be correct) My yearly figures "should" be correct but the order will be by 2nd quarter total (as they are effectively two tables in one)

Hope that makes sense?

Due to the forum restrictions. I will not create the MAY RESULTS THREAD until Monday 6th or the next GO-LIVE attempt, whichever is sooner.

This is so I can update the OP with the tables at the end of the month (30 day edit restriction)

I will create the "checking" tables tomorrow night, but will put them on April's results thread.

Cheers,

G

Yes understand the checking table will be diff from yours due to yours being by profit and mine by average. I willjust have to remember not to query why yours diff, apologies if I forget odd times. Will post the checking tables on april naps results until other available. I can always copy and paste then to the correct one when it is ready. Sorry I keep forgetting the problems with 30 day rule.

V
    edited April 2018
    Thx V.

Tomorrow's table will be the only one that won't be on the May thread, and as it is just an additional "test one" (ie we wouldn't normally do it), it needn't be copied to the MAY thread.

The "combined" table on 6th May will have all of May's selections/results including 1st May.
    StayOrGo said:

Thx V.

Tomorrow's table will be the only one that won't be on the May thread, and as it is just an additional "test one" (ie we wouldn't normally do it), it needn't be copied to the MAY thread.

The "combined" table on 6th May will have all of May's selections/results including 1st May.

AGREED NOW i HAVE JUST DONE A COMBINED CHECKING TABLE TO 30/4 AS WELL AS 29/4 ON APRIL THREAD/. WONT MISS A DAY OUT NOW AND EVERYTHING GOING FORWARD EXCEPT THE TEST TOMOZ CAN GO ON MAY RESULTS THREAD. SORTED