You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** APRIL 2018 OFFICIAL THREAD **

2»

Comments

• bearacebearace Member Posts: 131
    Now that I have seen your thoughts Graham I am happy to continue - so option A is my choice. I also appreciate that those who have paid a lot more than me into the syndicate may want to consider taking the cash and going out with a win. Anyway as per Dollies analysis lets hope we can start tipping the odds in our favour.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited April 2018
    Hi guys. FYI, I have withdrawn £3,000 from the TOTESPORT account and will put in the JACKPOT SYNDICATE bank account when funds are received.

This is to prevent an "accidental" overbet. I remember one overseas punter once staked £72,000 on a 72 line placepot due to a unit stake/typo mistake.

He actually had over £72,000 in his account so it was placed. He was unsuccessful, but a lovely dividend for those that got it.

Anyway, this "partially" prevents an error of this type. Or at least reduces the magnitude of any such error.

When screen shots are provided to Dollie and Snuffer, I will include both the betting account balance AND the bank account balance.

If funds need "topping up", I will do that when necessary.

I hope you agree that this is "sensible."

Cheers,

G
  • 1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    As long as everyone is happy to continue sounds great to me 😊
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 397
    I'm happy to leave the money in if you are still happy to do the work.
    Many thanks. D
    Hi all.

The OP has been updated with the latest standings. Screen shots of both the bank account and the betting account balances have been sent to Dollie and Snuffer.

Please note: Whilst the syndicate is still continuing we are doing so using existing funds, so this is a reminder to cancel your standing orders if you haven't already done so.

Many thanks,

G
  • SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    StayOrGo said:

APRIL 2018 SHARE ALLOCATIONS AS OF 09/04/18

APRIL 2018 LEDGER AS OF 09/04/18

APRIL 2018 ROLLOVERS AND MONTHLY SUMMARY AS OF 09/04/18

Syndicate Members,

I have received the screenshots from the bank and betting accounts and can confirm their is a combined total of £4,225.57 in the accounts after the successful attempt at Lingfield (6/4/18) and cashback returns.
    The OP has been updated with the latest standings.

Screen shots sent to Dollie and Snuffer.
    StayOrGo said:

APRIL 2018 SHARE ALLOCATIONS AS OF 16/04/18

APRIL 2018 LEDGER AS OF 16/04/18

APRIL 2018 ROLLOVERS AND MONTHLY SUMMARY AS OF 16/04/18

Syndicate Members,

I have received the screenshots of the bank/betting accounts and can confirm there is £3,858.91 in the accounts after the unsuccessful attempt at Aintree (12/4/18).
    Hi all.

I haven't updated the OP as there was no attempt last week, so the ledger balance remains unaltered.

I have however sent the screen shots to Dollie and Snuffer to show that the balances are "current."

Cheers,

G
    The OP has been updated with the final ledger for April 2018.

This includes the YARMOUTH attempt and today's (30/04/18) cashback.

Screen shots have been sent to Dollie and Snuffer.
    StayOrGo said:

APRIL 2018 SHARE ALLOCATIONS AS OF 30/04/18

APRIL 2018 LEDGER AS OF 30/04/18

APRIL 2018 ROLLOVERS AND MONTHLY SUMMARY AS OF 30/04/18

Syndicate Members,

I have received the screenshots of the betting & bank accounts and can confirm there is £3,474.79 in the accounts after the unsuccessful attempt at Yarmouth (24/4/18) and the weekly cashback.