You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Brag: I won a Sky Poker Tourney....

1474849505153»

Comments

• Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Ironpump1 said:

I placed 3rd place in Saturday's £33 Sharpshooter for £749, biggest score to date on sky. well chuffed, been on a bit of downswing after a whopping January.

Wp sir! I bust in 6th - literally first hand of that final table :tongue: can't remember who to. GG!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,142
    Ironpump1 said:

I placed 3rd place in Saturday's £33 Sharpshooter for £749, biggest score to date on sky. well chuffed, been on a bit of downswing after a whopping January.

Well done @Ironpump1

Bet that felt good, eh?
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177

Ironpump1 said:

Wp sir! I bust in 6th - literally first hand of that final table :tongue: can't remember who to. GG!
    Cheers @Angmar2626 !

I remember that hand I had AQ suited opened UTG and yourself and the BB called the flop was Q59 I think I Cbet about 30% pot you called, BB shoved I found a fold you called with a set of fives and the BB had a set of nines. Crazy hand and sick set up! I think the player was BooBootheB he came 2nd.
    Tikay10 said:

Ironpump1 said:

Well done @Ironpump1

Bet that felt good, eh?
    Thanks very much @Tikay10 It really did as I said I had been on a bit of a downswing since early Feb, it felt due! was chip leading the last 3 but kept doubling up the other two, thats the way it goes sometimes though.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,142
    Ironpump1 said:

Well done @Ironpump1

Bet that felt good, eh?
    Ironpump1 said:

Ironpump1 said:

Cheers @Angmar2626 !

I remember that hand I had AQ suited opened UTG and yourself and the BB called the flop was Q59 I think I Cbet about 30% pot you called, BB shoved I found a fold you called with a set of fives and the BB had a set of nines. Crazy hand and sick set up! I think the player was BooBootheB he came 2nd.
    Tikay10 said:

Ironpump1 said:

Well done @Ironpump1

Bet that felt good, eh?
    Thanks very much @Tikay10 It really did as I said I had been on a bit of a downswing since early Feb, it felt due! was chip leading the last 3 but kept doubling up the other two, thats the way it goes sometimes though.
    I'd say you did pretty well to get off that A-Q on the Q high flop, not sure I can find the fold button on the Final Table there.

Like buses*, results come in clusters, so maybe there will be a few more nice results for you.

* - By "like buses", I mean it literally. Here's a cool bus, it's a well-preserved example of the wonderful RT Series, (not to be confused with the RTL) currently on display at the London Bus Museum.

• Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177

I'd say you did pretty well to get off that A-Q on the Q high flop, not sure I can find the fold button on the Final Table there.

Like buses*, results come in clusters, so maybe there will be a few more nice results for you.

* - By "like buses", I mean it literally. Here's a cool bus, it's a well-preserved example of the wonderful RT Series, (not to be confused with the RTL) currently on display at the London Bus Museum.

I just felt that I was never ahead... there was also a flush draw giving more incentive for a flopped set to shove I expected to se flash draw vs set not set over set! its not often you flop top top in a 3 way pot and be in last place.

That really is a splendid bus, if busses are your thing get yourself up to Beamish theres some crackers there.
  • Options
    F1N63RSF1N63RS Member Posts: 65
    £3.30 BH... not many heads but its the last one that counts
    F1N63RS 124000 1 £32.10 + £12.27 Head Prizes 2 £4.19
    HotBean 0 2 £21.40 + £19 Head Prizes 10
    JJU07 0 3 £12.84 + £2.53 Head Prizes 2
  • Options
    cal69cal69 Member Posts: 34
    Nice win in the £400 b/h tonight :)
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited April 2018
    Not a win but managed to win a seat in the goldrush from the nightly freeroll and got £73 thanks sky
  • Options
    bearacebearace Member Posts: 132
    weecheez1 said:

Not a win but managed to win a seat in the goldrush from the nightly freeroll and got £73 thanks sky

Nice one Wee ... WP
  • Options
    Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    Not a win either but.... the first time I can remember, I got a Royal Flush (spades)
    But double bonus, I caught it on the turn and three other players were banging away with the betting.
    I didn't have to think how to play it, others raising and re-raising were doing it for me.
    Of course it went to a 4 way all in.
    There was a straight, a flush and a FH ......and a RF
    I'll give the other players credit - they all said VNH and a discussion about when they had, had an RF started.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Goody_Ace said:

Not a win either but.... the first time I can remember, I got a Royal Flush (spades)
    But double bonus, I caught it on the turn and three other players were banging away with the betting.
    I didn't have to think how to play it, others raising and re-raising were doing it for me.
    Of course it went to a 4 way all in.
    There was a straight, a flush and a FH ......and a RF
    I'll give the other players credit - they all said VNH and a discussion about when they had, had an RF started.

Of course it did.

nh, vwp
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    Just binked tonights 2.20 bounty hunter using my tourney ticket. £36 for the win and £14 for the heads. nice return for nothing.
  • Options
    KerrnalKerrnal Member Posts: 132
    Having not played a lot of poker over the last few months as I lost interest and wasn't playing my best. I came back yesterday and won the 3pm £22 BH for £166 and the main event £33 Marksman for £1267. Hopefullly I can push on and bink a few more.