You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker should be renamed to sky joker

2»

Comments

• Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    I suffer loads of bad beats (as well as the well deserved punches in the face for playing hands I shouldn't have)....according to Sharkscope i'm also 7th overall at my DYM stake level.

I'm guessing that means it must go in my favour somewhere down the line.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Great Post @xfgwdtbosw

It's that simple.

You are bored of reading it? Ha, tell me about it. I'd not mind if they ever came up with credible evidence or motive, but they never do.

PS - How did you come up with that Alias, & does it have any significance? I tried to pronounce it but got stuck after the "x".

Definitely @hhyftrftdr multi accounting IMO ;)

(Just kidding, welcome to the forum sir.)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    EvilPingu said:

Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Great Post @xfgwdtbosw

It's that simple.

You are bored of reading it? Ha, tell me about it. I'd not mind if they ever came up with credible evidence or motive, but they never do.

PS - How did you come up with that Alias, & does it have any significance? I tried to pronounce it but got stuck after the "x".

Definitely @hhyftrftdr multi accounting IMO ;)

(Just kidding, welcome to the forum sir.)
    Looks like a ridiculous alias, with little to no thought put into it.
  • Options
    xfgwdtboswxfgwdtbosw Member Posts: 45
    Hi hhyftrftdr.
    At least yours is easy to pronounce!
  • Options
    cowboy59cowboy59 Member Posts: 26
    bikermike said:

Unreal how many **** bad beats u can get, it's pathetic, rng my ****, fixed too ****, dont give me the **** that it has to be, if that's the case there would be more high card wins instead of more hands being straights , flushes or full houses,

Oh ! How right you are ! Not often high card wins on this site . Yet how many times do you see it in live games ? Idiot player call big bet with 4 5 and more often than not beat big slick .......... Probability of chance says it won't ! Sky Poker does . Lots of us see it so can we all be wrong ???????
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    cowboy59 said:

bikermike said:

Unreal how many **** bad beats u can get, it's pathetic, rng my ****, fixed too ****, dont give me the **** that it has to be, if that's the case there would be more high card wins instead of more hands being straights , flushes or full houses,

Oh ! How right you are ! Not often high card wins on this site . Yet how many times do you see it in live games ? Idiot player call big bet with 4 5 and more often than not beat big slick .......... Probability of chance says it won't ! Sky Poker does . Lots of us see it so can we all be wrong ???????
    Welcome back Bikermike.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647

cowboy59 said:

bikermike said:

Welcome back Bikermike.
    except he,s on his horse this time.....yeeeeehaaaa
  • Options
    walesboywalesboy Member Posts: 993
    really, this old chestnut again?
    there is no hand in poker that you get dealt that is 100% guaranteed to win
    if you understand this then you'll know that sometimes the very unlikely will happen
    it has happened to me before, even had a one outer this week.
    but it will go in my favour another day
    get used to it or don't play