You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

F.O.S.P. WORLD CUP PREDICTOR RESULTS AND WINNERS.

Comments

• Mr_CarpsMr_Carps Member Posts: 79
    lucy4 said:

Mr_Carps said:

I had Brazil 2-0 then changed it last minute to 2-1 after reading all the "pundits" convinced Mexico would score and make it a hard game.Those lost 20 points could prove to be huge, lesson learned I'll stick with my gut next time and ignore the experts :p
    Good luck players

@Mr_Carps How many times are you gonna change your semi-final predictions,you're up to 5 so far... :D
    Didn't realise it was that many lol I was going away so needed to make sure they were accepted
    If you think that's bad you should've seen me with my fantasty team transfers :dizzy:
  • Millwall53Millwall53 Member Posts: 21
    Thoughts please player takes a free kick keeper saves it is this a shot on goal or not sky say no your opinion many thanks
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    Thanks again @lucy4 (Peter) for sorting out the thread.
    Well done to all the winner especially @Mr_Carps who wins a SPT seat :)
    I will sort out all the prizes later this week, catch you all in the season.
    Rungolden
    Jon
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,968
    edited July 2018

Thoughts please player takes a free kick keeper saves it is this a shot on goal or not sky say no your opinion many thanks

@Millwall53 I started to do those bets during the world cup until I saw what are and are not considered shots on target. But going by these rules I'd say if the keeper actually saved the shot,it should count as a shot on target.

Thanks for that but they still do not want to pay out
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051

Thanks for that but they still do not want to pay out

Who was it?
    Maybe someone could explain why, if we knew who it was.
    World Cup 83 min cup final check it out
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,968
    @Millwall53 what reasons are they giving for not paying out,I can only assume they think it wasn't an INTENTIONAL goal attempt.

But if the keeper hadn't caught the ball it would've been a goal.

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    Had same problem with Switzerland vs Sweden match as I backed Shaqiri & Torveinen to have at least 1 shot on target each (which they did) but Sky bet gave reasons above for not paying out even though the CS agreed with me that Shaqiri had an on target shot blocked...you couldn't make it up...how can an on target shot not be an on target shot??????
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    I bet on the Denmark v Sweden game, Erikson + Griezman, 2+ shots on target each, watched game, checked stats, Erikson only had 1 shot on target, thought it was down, bet was paid as a win in my account ( It was a double up boost 14/1 ) result.
    j3ono said:

Rungolden
    Jon

Thank you I'm well chuffed! Congrats to the winners, Sky for the generous prizes and @j3ono and @lucy4 for running this, looking forward to Brighton and the new season! :)
    lucy4 said:

@Millwall53 I started to do those bets during the world cup until I saw what are and are not considered shots on target. But going by these rules I'd say if the keeper actually saved the shot,it should count as a shot on target.

Interesting to know this I've done a few RAB's before though not many inc shots without even knowing the full details too, I just go by the stats on sofa score and assumed if they're right on there all bookies would settle.I'll start to check more before doing random bets I think good info to know
    Mr_Carps said:

j3ono said:

Rungolden
    Jon

Thank you I'm well chuffed! Congrats to the winners, Sky for the generous prizes and @j3ono and @lucy4 for running this, looking forward to Brighton and the new season! :)
    Which day 1 would you like :smile:

Hi @j3ono When do you need to know by? I'm looking at trains and different accomodation right now lol
    Mr_Carps said:

Hi @j3ono When do you need to know by? I'm looking at trains and different accomodation right now lol

No rush still 4 weeks away :wink:
    Firstly thanks to Peter (@lucy4) for all the updates.
    Here's all the prize winers!!

The following all win £5 of MTT tokens so let me know your sky alias by Monday (30th July), if I don't hear from you it will be donated to other comps.

Round 1 @Dagnamit with 140 points
    Round 2 @MrWh1te with 215 points
    Round 3 @lyonsbob06 with 140 points
    Round 4 JamesYeo with 85 points
    Round 5 @Mr_Carps with 130 points
    Round 6 @dubmaster with 105 points
    Round 7 @lucy4 with 60 points

Here's the Final World Cup prizes :smile:
    Many congrats to all.

1st @Mr_Carps SPT Brighton Seat
    2nd @Dagnamit £55 Tokens/Seats
    3rd @lyonsbob06 £30 Tokens/£33 Seat
    4th @edrich 2£20 Tokens/£22 Seat
    5th @EdNo 1964 £10 Tokens/£11 Seat

Well done and Rungolden and see you all for the 2018/2019 Season

Rungolden
    Jon & Peter
  • edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,891
    Hi Jon,

4th in the Predictor for me.
    Could I have a seat in the 19.30, £22 bounty hunter on Tuesday 24th July please.

As always, thanks to you and Peter for running these comps. See you soon,

Ed.
    Hi @j3ono may I have the Saturday day 1B please? Username is the same as on the forum for the round token.Do you need anymore details from me or do I just turn up on the day? Feel free to pm me if you need anything more and thank you I appreciate it :)
  • EdNoEdNo Member Posts: 1,033
    Hi @j3ono
    5th in Predictor: Can I have the £10 token, SkyID is EdNo.

Cheers for the comp ... I was sure all my predictions were the exact opposite of reality, i must have played my insurance chips wisely.
    Still to be claimed:
    The following all win £5 of MTT tokens so let me know your sky alias by Monday (30th July), if I don't hear from you it will be donated to other comps.

Round 1 @Dagnamit with 140 points
    Round 2 @MrWh1te with 215 points
    Round 3 @lyonsbob06 with 140 points
    Round 4 JamesYeo with 85 points
    Round 5 @Mr_Carps with 130 points
    Round 6 @dubmaster with 105 points
    Round 7 @lucy4 with 60 points

Here's the Final World Cup prizes :smile:
    Many congrats to all.

2nd @Dagnamit £55 Tokens/Seats
    3rd @lyonsbob06 £30 Tokens/£33 Seat

Rungolden