You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What have we done? What do we do?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited August 2018
    What I realy spend my winnings on is development of my new sex robot, it looks exactly like my wife (better the devil you know) but I have programed it to not talk like ever, so just one more Sunday main win and I should have the old girl near to finished with programming it to cook and clean, then the original should be back on the market in a flash.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    tomgoodun said:

I bought myself a shiny new laptop, I get help using the functions ( turn on/off etc)
    Any other profit I made over the years has gone on gifts for dear lady, awesome grandson and Daughter, also exchanged for dollars towards holiday spending money.
    It’s a great feeling being able to treat someone.

@tomgoodun

That all sounds about as good as it gets, Tom
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    JJBinks said:

What I realy spend my winnings on is development of my new sex robot, it looks exactly like my wife (better the devil you know) but I have programed it to not talk like ever, so just one more Sunday main win and I should have the old girl near to finished with programming it to cook and clean, then the original should be back on the market in a flash.

To be honest @JJBinks, I was hoping to do the same thing. Unfortunately though, a min-cash in a £2.20 deepstack doesn't go quite so far...

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

JJBinks said:

To be honest @JJBinks, I was hoping to do the same thing. Unfortunately though, a min-cash in a £2.20 deepstack doesn't go quite so far...

TBH that’s not too bad for a min cash, was expecting a cucumber sleeve packaging or something
  • Options
    hahaha omg crying :)
  • Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    Jac35 said:

Got a cash in the Irish open this year and decided to get 3 Celtic season books with it for me and my 2 BHOYS , off to the C L qualifier tonight .

@glencoelad
    Another comfortable year ahead? Or will Rangers get a bit closer to you?
    You in Brighton?
    Sure we will win the league by around 9 points , Aberdeen could be 2nd again, but Rangers spending well, hope to see a treble treble !
    We wont make Brighton which is a pity, just too much traveling.
    Good luck if you go, cheers.
  • Options

@KOBAYASHI @Duesenberg
    need to find the right wig and I'm done boys!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Jac35 said:

Got a cash in the Irish open this year and decided to get 3 Celtic season books with it for me and my 2 BHOYS , off to the C L qualifier tonight .

@glencoelad
    Another comfortable year ahead? Or will Rangers get a bit closer to you?
    You in Brighton?
    I think you'll find Aberdeen are the second club in Scotland after they finished only 30 points behind Celtic.
    Rangers finished 9 points behind Aberdeen
  • Options
    neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
    Holidays and mrs and kids usually leave around 500 in rest comes out
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    After I became the first person ever to win 2 of the Monday night DTD games in the same evening, I treated myself to a pint of bleach.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    edited August 2018

After I became the first person ever to win 2 of the Monday night DTD games in the same evening, I treated myself to a pint of bleach.

White supremacy, we get that.

Edit: Im joking, current climate etc
  • Options
    subzero1subzero1 Member Posts: 76
    Made £500 on poker over about a 3 months period and asked the wife if she fancied going away for a few days in November in malta.When it was all booked up I admitted that it was poker winnings that had paid for it as I'm always being told I spend to much time paying that stupid game.The other thing she doesn't no yet is we're going during the poker festival week so I should be able to get a couple of games in while I'm there lol.