You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£20+£2 DeepStack Tonight @ 7.15

13»

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Just finished tonights trny, only had 20 runners which was disappointing, but i feel that is because we need to break the 30 barrier,  to get 5 paid. (i finished 3rd and won £100 so im not complaining) but im sure there were ppl sat waiting for it to fill up, my suggestion is enter the trny if u want to play, if with only a few seconds left it hasnt reached the mark you want THEN withdraw, too many ppl sitting watching where if all those ppl entered they wud probably have 30+... everyone here loved the trny, best trny sky have done yet we cant break 30?? maybe a bit of tv coverage to get it off the ground,?!?!?

Hope to see you all there
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £20+£2 DeepStack Tonight @ 7.15:
    Just finished tonights trny, only had 20 runners which was disappointing, but i feel that is because we need to break the 30 barrier,  to get 5 paid. (i finished 3rd and won £100 so im not complaining) but im sure there were ppl sat waiting for it to fill up, my suggestion is enter the trny if u want to play, if with only a few seconds left it hasnt reached the mark you want THEN withdraw, too many ppl sitting watching where if all those ppl entered they wud probably have 30+... everyone here loved the trny, best trny sky have done yet we cant break 30?? maybe a bit of tv coverage to get it off the ground,?!?!?  Hope to see you all there
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Perhaps a solution would be for sky to allow late entry in these tournies, like up to level 2? is this a software change that could be considered?
  • Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited July 2009
    We can't run the late entry at the moment Greg but we'd like to see that option added.  I think familiarity with the timing and structure will make this tournament a real success over the next few days / weeks.  It's a completely different experience to the Open and will offer a good learning curve for players who have been brought up on the Open structure.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Many of us have agreed when Tikay gets back from Vegas and he starts playing you just know the numbers will increase when all his "sheep" start playing :-)... give it a month we will have 50+ runners