You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Star skypoker player

candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions

Competition to find our Star Skypoker player

Comments

• Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    thats simple candi il suggest the mackem he can dance trust me
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    hmm i think i would go for gerrard9 everytime i see him play hes always making a profit he is full of moves and new ideas great player destined for glory
  • Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player:
    hmm i think i would go for gerrard9 everytime i see him play hes always making a profit he is full of moves and new ideas great player destined for glory
    Posted by MegaRat
    What about me I trained him( Gerrard9)...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    thats simple candi il suggest the mackem he can dance trust me
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Hi mickjenni1 and thanks for your thoughts. Ok hunni in what way does mackem dance?
    thanks hunni
    so far thats one vote to mackem

all the very best on the tables hunni xxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Posted by MegaRat
    Hi megarat and thankyou for your response.
    ok thats two votes for gerrard9 and i agree i have seen him play, he is good!

thanks again hunni and the very best of luck at the tables!

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : Hi megarat and thankyou for your response. ok thats two votes for gerrard9 and i agree i have seen him play, he is good! thanks again hunni and the very best of luck at the tables! Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi

my appologies hunni thats one vote for gerrard and not two-yet! xxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : What about me I trained him( Gerrard9)...
    Posted by GliterBabe

Hi glitterbabe and thankyou for your post.

umm, so you trained gerrard9 eh, so what did you teach him that makes you a Star Skypoker player? Interesting!

lots of luck on the tables hunni

take care

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : Hi glitterbabe and thankyou for your post. umm, so you trained gerrard9 eh, so what did you teach him that makes you a Star Skypoker player? Interesting! lots of luck on the tables hunni take care Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi
    He's my baby brother,  taught him everything which isnt alot lol!!!!!!!
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited June 2009
     yes  i agree  with  candi  should have  a  tourney  to see  who  is  best player   say  £3.00 or £5.00 buy in  winner take  all
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited June 2009
    lot  of  good  players  on here candi  that play at the lower stakes   because  they dont  have the bankroll to  play at the higher  stakes   if we keep on at sky we might get  a  tournement     sorted  out
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2009
    id say massie29 is a consistent mtt player.... scope his stats and his ROI is above average,had a few battles with him and he is a top bloke.. as well as a great tourney player!
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    i was jokin wen i said themackem wanted him to bite hes a cash player anyway, it depends candi if u want mtt cash or sit n go, but in mtt theres a few players am wary about like the fella above me says massie is good and a top bloke, hes still 3.1 down 2 me when we been heads up in tournys but hes very good, i wud like sum1 2 put my name down 4 this on mtts if it was for skill i would be there but you cant play against donks who get lucky all the time, everytime i seem 2 get my chips in good im waitin for that 1 outer 2 come and send me crashin out the tourny, but like i say LUCK is tempremental CLASS is permanent, good players always shine through,  here would be my suggestions if u r looking for cash my top 3 would be 1 GLITTERBABE, 2 THIS IS OPEN 2 DEBATE F IVANOVIC OR AL873KILL 3 JAKALLY, SIT N GOS if u want d yms i would put obviously nutter5932 phil2uk solid as rock ultra consistent nice lad 2 and 3 plays at lower levels 11 dyms 2502505x, MTTS the league doesnt lie num 1 anjie1970 even tho i own her she will laf wen she reads this we played a scary sit n go the other nite and i fell asleep it was late at nite i still woke up 2 beat her hu after her stealing my blinds n1 anjie lol, 2. right am gonna put massie29 nice lad got alot of time 4 him, and finally 3 this is a tricky 1 and im a little stuck here cos i put a whole host of names down but the player mickjenn fears most is................. pop back later  2 b continued, hope i not offended any1 in my thoughts but every1 is allowed an opinion
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited June 2009
    I've just checked out Massie's sharkscope and thats absolutly sick !

42% roi over 3k games ? thats shockingly sick and very well played to him

Few questions though...why hasn't he moved up stakes? and why has he never
    appeared on the sky leaderboards ? i didn't think anyone was even close to me !
    hes on my tail !?!?!?! ! motivation to grind it outtttttttttttt

seriously massie if you see this that is sick good stats you must be a very good player.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    Cash - pokerbcity and sam1986 always do well
    SNG -  Nutter always does well in my games - as does gagerno1
    MTT - Looking at stats recently mickjenn1's sharkscope is very good and current form is djblacke04
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited June 2009
    Ihn Response to Re: Star skypoker player:
    i was jokin wen i said themackem wanted him to bite hes a cash player anyway, it depends candi if u want mtt cash or sit n go, but in mtt theres a few players am wary about like the fella above me says massie is good and a top bloke, hes still 3.1 down 2 me when we been heads up in tournys but hes very good, i wud like sum1 2 put my name down 4 this on mtts if it was for skill i would be there but you cant play against donks who get lucky all the time, everytime i seem 2 get my chips in good im waitin for that 1 outer 2 come and send me crashin out the tourny, but like i say LUCK is tempremental CLASS is permanent, good players always shine through,  here would be my suggestions if u r looking for cash my top 3 would be 1 GLITTERBABE, 2 THIS IS OPEN 2 DEBATE F IVANOVIC OR AL873KILL 3 JAKALLY, SIT N GOS if u want d yms i would put obviously nutter5932 phil2uk solid as rock ultra consistent nice lad 2 and 3 plays at lower levels 11 dyms 2502505x, MTTS the league doesnt lie num 1 anjie1970 even tho i own her she will laf wen she reads this we played a scary sit n go the other nite and i fell asleep it was late at nite i still woke up 2 beat her hu after her stealing my blinds n1 anjie lol, 2. right am gonna put massie29 nice lad got alot of time 4 him, and finally 3 this is a tricky 1 and im a little stuck here cos i put a whole host of names down but the player mickjenn fears most is................. pop back later  2 b continued, hope i not offended any1 in my thoughts but every1 is allowed an opinion
    Posted by mickjenn1
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player hahaha u r hilarious lol:
    Ihn Response to Re: Star skypoker player :
    Posted by anjie1970
    mick jenn
    cant wait 2 see who u fear the  most please tell.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    my cash player is  pokerbcity, not that i play cash but the stats tell.
    mtt is penguin7 and maybe mickjen lol just cos he paid me 2 say that.
    sit and go. i like  maggiesdad cos he always gives me his chips.
    the one i fear most on mtt is errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. no one lol.
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2009
    for cash players obviously the stats dont lie but for the ones ive played with i would say remymartin - he plays about 9 tables and can be winning big on them all, i have rarely ever seen him lose alot of money if lose at all. Sam1986 is v.good, probably 1 of only 3 players i hate to sit down against. For smaller stakes ive seen madmoo alot and he/she is always consistently winning.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : He's my baby brother,  taught him everything which isnt alot lol!!!!!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe
    Hi glitterbabe and thankyou for your further response. Well if he is that good and you taught him what is it that you taught him to do that makes you a Star Skypoker player hunni.... i`m waiting!

lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009
     yes  i agree  with  candi  should have  a  tourney  to see  who  is  best player   say  £3.00 or £5.00 buy in  winner take  all
    Posted by scrumdown
    Hi scrumdown lovely to hear from you hunni and thankyou for your response. So you think we should have a tourney `winner takes all` to find our Star Skypoker player, good idea. But will this determine our star player? ermmm.. interesting.

In the meantime hunni i wish you well on the tables!

Take care

love Candi xxxx