You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Star skypoker player

13»

Comments

• Options
    candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player:
    one of the best mtt players on this site has to be DAVEYZZ 4 opens so many cashes won velocity many times and wit 16k profit on sky poker last year he has to be up there carnt belive noone has said him
    Posted by bridskid
    Hi Bridskid and thankyou for your vote hunni. I agree DAVEYZZ is a solid player hunni and he is most definately up there with the best of our players.

In the meantime hunni i wish you every success at the tables!

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : i dont need 2 stroke any1s leg ill take u both on lol. x
    Posted by anjie1970
    Nice one Anjie!

xxxx
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited June 2009
    Can i have a pound for everytime you use the word "HUNNI! please Candi!!!
  • Options
    JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2009
    well thats easy u have to look to mtt player,as  gd cash players multi table and wait for gd hands nuts and make not many moves abc,gd way to make money but not really playing poker, so my STAR PLAYER WOULD BE ANJIE1970
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    thats simple candi il suggest the mackem he can dance trust me
    Posted by mickjenn1
    YEAH SLOW DANCE WITH U, MICKJENN ANOTHER  LOVER OF THE MACKEM
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Star skypoker player : Hi mrsmarley and thankyou for your response hunni.  Daveyzz  sounds like abit of a wizard on the tables hunni! Thats pretty impresssive i have to say! I will be watching this player very closely! i wish you all the very best on the tables hunni keep me posted-thanks lots of love Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi
    OMG U THINK U WIN THE OPEN U R A GD PLAYER? ITS ALL LUCK NO PLAY,BIT OF SKILL AT START TO GET BIG STACK,THEN ITS ALL IN OR FOLD
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Can i have a pound for everytime you use the word "HUNNI! please Candi!!!
    Posted by tallboy
    Lol Yes of course you can hunni- when you beat me at MTT whoohoo! LoL

See you on the tables and the very best of luck!

Lots of love

and one for luck hunni

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited July 2009
    i think we should have a set of qualifying tourneys that take us to a live event ( like late night poker) with 6 at table a time shown on tv..
    then we see who the best

regards
    toby
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited July 2009
    i think we should have a set of qualifying tourneys that take us to a live event ( like late night poker) with 6 at table a time shown on tv.. then we see who the best regards toby
    Posted by djblacke04

Great idea  toby,  Luv it !!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    i think we should have a set of qualifying tourneys that take us to a live event ( like late night poker) with 6 at table a time shown on tv.. then we see who the best regards toby
    Posted by djblacke04
    Hi Toby and thankyou for your response. Yes i agree i think a set of qualifying tournys leading to a live event is a great idea i will inform sky and lets see what we can do.

In the meantime, i wish you all the very best at the tables hunni

take care hunni and lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Posted by djblacke04
    Hi again Toby,
    Just to let you know i have put your idea forward to Skypoker and i will let you know what they say.

kind regards

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    JAG128JAG128 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2009
    disagree with pokerbcity, ive played him a few times 1 hand a 9 high flop I push all - in with pkt j's he calls with AK hit the K that is not good play just luck .

their are many dam good players here , and just because they have a big wad of money doesnt make then any worse , just means that they cant afford to play on the bigger tables .

having a tourny is no good wither because if your names on to win it then you will , its a lottery,  but if you fancy making it an open play 5- 10p so all players can enter  start with £20  then see how far these so called good players get . no increase in blinds when your out of cash your gone. rnd 2 could be 25 - 50 blinds etc for round 3 and so on .

day 1 start with 10 player tables when you have 1 player left at that table he goes forward to rnd 2 which could be next day and so on ..... but only 1 rnd per day
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    disagree with pokerbcity, ive played him a few times 1 hand a 9 high flop I push all - in with pkt j's he calls with AK hit the K that is not good play just luck . their are many dam good players here , and just because they have a big wad of money doesnt make then any worse , just means that they cant afford to play on the bigger tables . having a tourny is no good wither because if your names on to win it then you will , its a lottery,  but if you fancy making it an open play 5- 10p so all players can enter  start with £20  then see how far these so called good players get . no increase in blinds when your out of cash your gone. rnd 2 could be 25 - 50 blinds etc for round 3 and so on . day 1 start with 10 player tables when you have 1 player left at that table he goes forward to rnd 2 which could be next day and so on ..... but only 1 rnd per day
    Posted by JAG128
    Hi jag128 and thankyou for your response. Very well thought out and at the same time controversial lol but i will put your views forward to Skypoker and lets see what they say

In the meantime hunni take care and all the bery best of luck at the tables

lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Hi guys

I would very much like your suggestions on what you would like to see happen that is fair to all our poker players (as fair as can be reasonably expected) with regards tourneys to find this year`s Star Skypoker player 2009.

thanks

I look forward to your feedback

In the meantime, i wish you all the very best of luck at the tables

lots of love

Candi xxxx