You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 07/8/13

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited August 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Kempton 7.00 Fraygrance 28.87/1 £5 ew

I am going to put up a saver in this race Turin 22/1 £5 ew  Winner

Boom ,got that one right! Had another £5 e/w on it at 10/1!

I have not had a loser today so far!

Did you know they had a jockey change on Fragrance,Tom Quealy!

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Horses for 07/8/13:
    Kempton 7.00 Fraygrance 28.87/1 £5 ew
    Posted by wynne1938
    Well done Mr Wynne..... keeping it low profile and protecting the price lol......

Terry can u text me on 07947588144.

And I dont want any fit sexy blondes takng advantage and contacting me... ok???
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited August 2013
    Hi all,

See above which is a horse I received info on and am happy to share with you all, now I have a price.

A friend has horses with Paul cole and he has tentatively given me Gifted Girl, Berkshire and Grecian before they have run this year and you will see they have won a number of races. I am already on Berkshire for the 2000 guines/ Derby 2014. whilst that be a pipedream we might get a nice touch tomorrow.

Today he advised me that this was really fancied. apparently it has been working better than Double Point who has won twice this season , the latest on Sunday at Deauville. I have looked at the horse myself and was somewhat surprised at his confidence as she was a very cheap purchase and riddeen by an apprentice. However he is the one who has been riding the horse and gets on with it very well. 

I hope my mate is right , I have never seen him so confident and I have had a substantial bet for me. Having said that people will see I mhave been running terribly recently and my money could stop Sher gar at the moment and the last time I tipped a horse this strongly for the 2012 Lincoln it bombed.

So people, make your own minds up, could the father bomb again ? hopefully not and if you can get the 28-1 available on Betfair or even a good price tomorrow back it Each Way. It is supposed to be trying and winning. Also Paul Cole seems to have found his touch with 2 year olds again.

If it doesnt place, blame me and I will be strangling my mate LOL

Father V     
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13:
    In Response to Horses for 07/8/13 : Well done Mr Wynne..... keeping it low profile and protecting the price lol...... Terry can u text me on 07947588144. And I dont want any fit sexy blondes takng advantage and contacting me... ok???
    Posted by joesman1
    Text!!! Text!!!! I am 55 for goodness sake I dont know how to text !!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Horses for 07/8/13 : Well done Mr Wynne..... keeping it low profile and protecting the price lol...... Terry can u text me on 07947588144. And I dont want any fit sexy blondes takng advantage and contacting me... ok???
    Posted by joesman1
    LOL,

Wynne you obviously dont realise how well your tips are followed on here.

It will be 5-1 by off time.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    By the way the big tip before the Lincoln bombing was a 50-1 e/w tip at Cheltenham which came in 3rd.

That was in the good days of my punting !!!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    3.00 Pont Leitrim Pass NR
    3.50 Brighton Party Royal 7/1 Winner
    4.20                Floating Along 11/4 Winner
    7.30 Kempton Stiff Upper Lip x
    8.30                Dark Emerald @12/1 2nd

Staked £31 returns £57.52
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just took the 20/1 with Skybet as they are the 1st to price the race up and I have a busy day ahead of me and wasn't sure I would get a chance to shop around. Annoying as we all know they don't offer BOG. So if they nip the price because the 'shark' joesman has dipped his toes on it..... Soz lads lol....

Gl with this Terry mate.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just took the 20/1 with Skybet as they are the 1st to price the race up and I have a busy day ahead of me and wasn't sure I would get a chance to shop around. Annoying as we all know they don't offer BOG. So if they nip the price because the 'shark' joesman has dipped his toes on it..... Soz lads lol.... Gl with this Terry mate.
    Posted by joesman1
    The more I look into this and the horses running in it the more I am worried LOL.

Still must be worth an E/w bet at 16-1
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    other horses done today

Buchanan 3.00 Pontefract Another outsider of 3 thrashes my horse
    Choral Prince 8.20 Yarmouth
    Nearly Caught 7.30 Kempton I dont beleive it a winner
    Quest for More 8.30 Kempton

Also just got a loyalty bonus off my favourite bookie , they were obviously feeling sorry for me!!!!
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2013
    Hi all, See above which is a horse I received info on and am happy to share with you all, now I have a price. A friend has horses with Paul cole and he has tentatively given me Gifted Girl, Berkshire and Grecian before they have run this year and you will see they have won a number of races. I am already on Berkshire for the 2000 guines/ Derby 2014. whilst that be a pipedream we might get a nice touch tomorrow. Today he advised me that this was really fancied. apparently it has been working better than Double Point who has won twice this season , the latest on Sunday at Deauville. I have looked at the horse myself and was somewhat surprised at his confidence as she was a very cheap purchase and riddeen by an apprentice. However he is the one who has been riding the horse and gets on with it very well.  I hope my mate is right , I have never seen him so confident and I have had a substantial bet for me. Having said that people will see I mhave been running terribly recently and my money could stop Sher gar at the moment and the last time I tipped a horse this strongly for the 2012 Lincoln it bombed. So people, make your own minds up, could the father bomb again ? hopefully not and if you can get the 28-1 available on Betfair or even a good price tomorrow back it Each Way. It is supposed to be trying and winning. Also Paul Cole seems to have found his touch with 2 year olds again. If it doesnt place, blame me and I will be strangling my mate LOL Father V     
    Posted by vaigret
    Had a free bet to use so thought a may as well give it a go

07/08/2013   
    1. 7.00 KemptonFraygrance @ 20/1
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    good luck all
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited August 2013
    hi all ive gotta laugh I gut got the nod for same race different horse lol called crown pleasure
    now im torn may do rv forecast lol farther when you say a good bet is it a very good bet I still follow your posts every now and again

gl all
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    hi all ive gotta laugh I gut got the nod for same race different horse lol called crown pleasure now im torn may do rv forecast lol farther when you say a good bet is it a very good bet I still follow your posts every now and again gl all
    Posted by chefboy79
    It is for me chefboy at least 5 times my normal single bet.

However a word of caution I am getting least confident the more I look at the field. 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    so farther you have backed it for a fiver then!!!!! 5 times usual you said lol good look mate main bet for me is mine ill put 20 ew on yours gl
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    wow I took it at 16s for £20 e/w now its 25s you sure about info? so hope you get some luck tonight farther
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    wow I took it at 16s for £20 e/w now its 25s you sure about info? so hope you get some luck tonight farther
    Posted by chefboy79
    The Odds Compilers are busy upgrading their summer holidays..... Words out The Sky Poker Lads are all on Father V's 'good thing'..... "Keep pushing the price out lads" they are tweeting one another...... No Benidorm this year..... It's The Caribbean....
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ouch Terry mate.... That was such a non trier or its that poor a horse it would struggle to lay up with the pace on Blackpool Pleasure Beach lol..... Never passed a horse. I'm only telling u this because I know u were unable to watch it. 

But as u said, defo keep an eye on it, might turn up in a Nursery off a featherweight and be a 'plot'.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Horses for 07/8/13:
    Kempton 7.00 Fraygrance 28.87/1 £5 ew I am going to put up a saver in this race Turin 22/1 £5 ew   Winner Boom ,got that one right! Had another £5 e/w on it at 10/1! I have not had a loser today so far! Did you know they had a jockey change on Fragrance,Tom Quealy!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Just my luck wynne, I put my free fiver bet on the wrong tip fml!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13 : The Odds Compilers are busy upgrading their summer holidays..... Words out The Sky Poker Lads are all on Father V's 'good thing'..... "Keep pushing the price out lads" they are tweeting one another...... No Benidorm this year..... It's The Caribbean....
    Posted by joesman1
    Class!! 

Unlucky father v, we will get em next time!
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Not my day I just typed all of the following only for good old Sky to have logged me out, so here goes again.

Sorry to anybody who backed Fraygrance, especially wynne and joesman because if this horse has been working well with Double Point I'll eat my hat. Broke green, ran green and all I can say is that it might not have liked the kick back but that would be kind in the extreme.

Not going to blame my mate too much as his info uip to thios point has been good and he will be more disappointed than us as I have a feeling he has an owners interest in this horse and perhaps the stable were over estimating the horse.

As I said I got more worried during the day that a £5000 filly could upset so many top stable and horses who had run before first time out.

With my run on the horses I could have done without this and as I said sorry for the duff info.

Father Vaigret 
    Only a LEG END if that