You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 07/8/13

2»

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13:
    Ouch Terry mate.... That was such a non trier or its that poor a horse it would struggle to lay up with the pace on Blackpool Pleasure Beach lol..... Never passed a horse. I'm only telling u this because I know u were unable to watch it.  But as u said, defo keep an eye on it, might turn up in a Nursery off a featherweight and be a 'plot'.
    Posted by joesman1
    Just watched it and it did pass horses just!"!!!

Cant understand why the late jockey change.

I will try and get some feedback off my mate asap but sometimes I dont see him for days and he might be lying even lower now.!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    3.00 Pont Leitrim Pass NR 3.50 Brighton Party Royal 7/1 Winner 4.20                Floating Along 11/4 Winner 7.30 Kempton Stiff Upper Lip x 8.30                Dark Emerald @12/1 2nd Staked £31 returns £57.52
    Posted by wynne1938
    Well done wynne at least somebody didnt make a loss today and i hope me giving you the tip made you look at Turin more closely.

chefboy it was certainly a lot more than a £5 although not quite as much as you, sorry mate but i did warn you that my head was starting to doubt my heart and mate.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited August 2013
    Never even knew about the jockey change til u mentioned it. Knew it wasn't a goer anyway when it went off at 33/1. If the stable were backing it, some of it would have got back to the track and got the price down. But hey ho mate, brush yerself down and look for the next one.

Ps. Disappointed u didn't slate me for my Odds Compiler dig..... I thought that was in my top 5 posts ever lol...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Never even knew about the jockey change til u mentioned it. Knew it wasn't a goer anyway when it went off at 33/1. If the stable were backing it, some of it would have got back to the track and got the price down. But hey ho mate, brush yerself down and look for the next one. Ps. Disappointed u didn't slate me for my Odds Compiler dig..... I thought that was in my top 5 posts ever lol...
    Posted by joesman1
    It was good mate, just lost my sense of humour at the mo LOL
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13 : Well done wynne at least somebody didnt make a loss today and i hope me giving you the tip made you look at Turin more closely. chefboy it was certainly a lot more than a £5 although not quite as much as you, sorry mate but i did warn you that my head was starting to doubt my heart and mate.
    Posted by vaigret
    Yes Terry ,would never have looked at it.
    It was only because Fraygrance was such a big price,I thought I would find one as a back up, as it turned out,they really fancied this on the track and I was smiling as I had got 22/1,but had another bite at the chery and had another £5 ew@10/1.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13 : Yes Terry ,would never have looked at it. It was only because Fraygrance was such a big price,I thought I would find one as a back up, as it turned out,they really fancied this on the track and I was smiling as I had got 22/1,but had another bite at the chery and had another £5 ew@10/1 .
    Posted by wynne1938
    Money goes to money......
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 07/8/13 : Yes Terry ,would never have looked at it. It was only because Fraygrance was such a big price,I thought I would find one as a back up, as it turned out,they really fancied this on the track and I was smiling as I had got 22/1,but had another bite at the chery and had another £5 ew@10/1 .
    Posted by wynne1938
    Glad something good came out of it and LOL to joesman comment
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    INQUIRY-

Saw my mate who reported:-

1. Didnt like the racecourse experience , never settled in all the prelims and acted very green.

2. No funny things with jockey change the original jockey got caught in traffic. Unforgivable when you think his only ride of the day.

3. Had been working well with Double Point

4 Will keep me up to date but original idea is to run it twice more in similar company and go Nursery route.

Bearing in mind all the above it could be a longish road which I am not overly confident about.

WATCH IT WIN AT BIG ODDS WHEN i AM NOT ON IT!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ouch Terry mate.... That was such a non trier or its that poor a horse it would struggle to lay up with the pace on Blackpool Pleasure Beach lol..... Never passed a horse. I'm only telling u this because I know u were unable to watch it.  But as u said, defo keep an eye on it, might turn up in a Nursery off a featherweight and be a 'plot'.
    Posted by joesman1
    Well I might have guessed right for once!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    lets hope so Neil