You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Technical issues on new tables

2»

Comments

• Options
    wozthebosswoztheboss Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    YES, EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME SINCE THE NEW SOFTWARE. THEN BEING TOLD IT IS DEFINETLY MY CONNECTION WHICH IS CERTAINLY NOT THE CASE.
    WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM THEY MAY OR MAY NOT OFFER YOU A GOODWILL GESTURE AND MINIPULATE IT SO ITS LIKE THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR. YOU SHOULD REFUND THE CUSTOMER [BECAUSE YOU'RE PROVIDING FAULTY SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN PAID FOR.

IL BE INTERESTED TO SEE HOW MANY COMPLAINTS THEY RECEIVE AND HOW LONG THEY CONTINUE TO DENY ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.
  • Options
    BlindRacooBlindRacoo Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I had a problem today (I've contacted support).

I was multitabling (on a different site), flicked over to my table on SKY and i could see my pocket cards, JJ. And a flop K J x. 

Alot of action, so i raised. However, when everyone called the cards flipped over and i saw a new flop. 

What i assume i saw was some old flop being shown during pre-flop play. I was obviously peeved as the new flop did not suit it and i chipped in a bit thinking i had a better hand. 

Not sure if this was at my end or on the tables end. However, i do also find the new tables somewhat "laggy". 

Edit: I'm getting this on the TURN and RIVER now. I.e. I can see the turn and river, when the flop comes. And they change each time. It's absurd. Impossible when your multitabling so i'm going to have to cash out of sky.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I know its a joke, they wont admit it is a glitch there end. it does not happen on other poker sites, plus it all started for me after there software change or update whatever it was. its trade description act. they sell faulty goods and keep your money, its that simple. thieves.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Technical issues on new tables:
    I had a problem today (I've contacted support). I was multitabling (on a different site), flicked over to my table on SKY and i could see my pocket cards, JJ. And a flop K J x.  Alot of action, so i raised. However, when everyone called the cards flipped over and i saw a new flop.  What i assume i saw was some old flop being shown during pre-flop play. I was obviously peeved as the new flop did not suit it and i chipped in a bit thinking i had a better hand.  Not sure if this was at my end or on the tables end. However, i do also find the new tables somewhat "laggy".  Edit: I'm getting this on the TURN and RIVER now. I.e. I can see the turn and river, when the flop comes. And they change each time. It's absurd. Impossible when your multitabling so i'm going to have to cash out of sky.
    Posted by BlindRacoo
    Hello,

Thanks for your comment, could you give me some information on the situation that these happened in:

What operating system were you using?

Where you multitabling?

Did you have any other program running? etc.

Any information you can provide would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Technical issues on new tables:
    In Response to Re: Technical issues on new tables : Hello, Thanks for your comment, could you give me some information on the situation that these happened in: What operating system were you using? Where you multitabling? Did you have any other program running? etc. Any information you can provide would be much appreciated. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    its happening on a daily basis. something was done when you did your "update" and you have ruined a perfectly good site, you should really stop taking people cash until you fix the issues. bordering on stealing.
    as for no complaints, what do you call all of these. do your whole customer base have to reposrt issues before you look into it.