You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Changes to the Sky Poker website

2»

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2009
    great work sky keep it up
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited December 2009
    Just when one gets used to the site, it all changes,totally lost , but no doubt will find my way around and familiarise myself, only time will tell!
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2009
    These changes look brilliant! Well done all the sky management team!

I cant wait to try Ohama!

• Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Changes to the Sky Poker website:
    Just when one gets used to the site, it all changes,totally lost , but no doubt will find my way around and familiarise myself, only time will tell!
    Posted by wynne1938
    +1
  • Options
    jamesbozjamesboz Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2009
    Really love the new changes! Nice surprise to have when i came home from work. Wonder if the changes to the site will improve my luck!
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited December 2009
    It's beautiful :)
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    edited December 2009
    looks great and like everyone else, will eventually find my way around it (i hope) and looking forward to trying omaha
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited December 2009
    I like the changes and Omaha is great.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Changes to the Sky Poker website:
    Hi everyone, The Sky Poker team have made several changes to the website today that we'd like to make you aware of:- 1)  Website Redesign We have redesigned the website for greater ease of use and navigation.  The first phase of this redesign has been released this morning and you will find a cleaner home page with far simpler navigation.  An Info Panel containing 'Today', 'Promotions' and 'Poker School' information and relevant links will also be visible through the home and lobby pages. The Cash, Tournament and Sit & Go lobby pages have also been redesigned to enable you to find the games you want to play more efficiently.  We have added a great deal of sorting and filtering functionality to help you with this.  Tournaments also now have enhanced pop up information pages, where you will be able to see a much clearer breakdown of players, tables, game and prize structures. You will also find some subtle design changes to the flash Table window. There is also a great deal of improved functionality around 'Find A Player' while the Community area has been upgraded to be easier to navigate going forward. Further redesign work; including a wider revision of the flash Table window, will be released early in the new year. 2)  Omaha We're pleased to add Omaha Tournaments, Sit & Go and Cash Games on top of our popular Texas Hold'em variants.  Omaha is a great action game and we'll be running lots of low stakes games to enable you to find your feet with this four card equivalent of Texas Hold'em.  Information on simple Omaha strategy can be found via the Poker School links within the Info Panel on the home page and Tikay has also started some excellent threads on the forum . Early in the new year we will add Omaha Hi-Lo and a range of Rebuy games to our lobby. Stability continues to be our number one objective and we will continue to work hard with our partners with the aim of offering Sky Poker players an excellent service.    A download product is scheduled for release in February while further developments wil be released shortly to further improve our service to you.  Look out for the introduction of Neteller as a payment option early in the new year also. As with all product upgrades, you may find some bugs over the first few days and we would appreciate your feedback on those, so that we can put them right as soon as possible.  You can add your feedback to our bug list via this link . In the meanwhile we hope you like the improvements and thank you for playing with Sky Poker. Regards, Des, on behalf of the Sky Poker team.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    excellentooooooooooooo,

love the changes also ,

well-done des , tk , skyrich and your co workers.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited December 2009
    First impressions are FANTASTIC!!

Now I've got a dilemma. I was planning to play a little cash tonight but omaha is finally here!!! Gonna have to have a little dabble on the smallest cash levels I think.

Well done guys
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited December 2009
    I like it, I like it a lot. Moving into the new decade we have a new start, bring on Sky 2010! 

Dave
  • Options
    bikermikebikermike Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2009
    loving the new design, awesome,

bikermike
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited December 2009

CHANGE IT BACK!

It may look better, but it keeps crashing. Style over substance.
  • Options
    lufcpatlufcpat Member Posts: 34
    edited December 2009
    The first phase of this redesign has been released this morning and you will find a cleaner home page with far simpler navigation.

mmmmmm  that's a very attractive home page. with lisa-marie on it.

gr8 looking, very slick, just like the rest of the site.

job well done...
  • Options
    goonasgoonas Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2009

Completely agree with the HD comment - feels much more clean and professional.
  • Options
    shifter1shifter1 Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2009
    love the new site fantastico
  • Options
    tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
    edited December 2009
    Where is the "time to next break" info ?
  • Options
    prismprism Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2009
    just wanted to say changes are absol fabulous, found a game so much quicker and the site is now so easy to use its awesome much much much much better this way withthe quick tabs

WEL DOE SKY POKER

lets just hope the cards change in my favour too!!!!

well done guys
  • Options
    KingAlfredKingAlfred Member Posts: 23
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Changes to the Sky Poker website:

It is better than before but one thing that still annoys me is the following:

If you have been away for a period of time it logs you out but does not allow you to log in again before you first try to enter a tourney then get refused.

I would prefer that users have the option to just stay logged in all the time. Alternatively, if it does time you out then the screen should automatically update so you can re-enter your pin.

I hope a future release will also allow resizing of the table window, like other sites. The fixed size is a nuisance if you are playing multiple tables at once.

Thanks