You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Blogs IV - We want you!

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs IV - We want you!:
    I would actually be up for this. I have a little expierience in writing so i think i could be good at this.
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    perfect post, id love to read your bloggs, plenty of action i fear though. your always up for the scrap and i like that, and i think you will bring a new dimension to the bloggs, however please not too many strategies as my head bursts reading them lol good luck in your quest you got my vote m8
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited December 2009
    i agree i think talon has put some really good stuff on the forum l likeed the omaha pointers
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    i agree i think talon has put some really good stuff on the forum l
    Posted by paparon
    i agree as well, god i sound like 'im spartacus' but truelly i like you all (except the ones i dont like)
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited December 2009

i just started this bloging stuff but it sounds fun id like a go at it ( give me somthing to do )
  • Options
    pr1nnyraidpr1nnyraid Member Posts: 495
    edited December 2009
    If you were interested in the opinion and an insight from a 19 year old blaster and the highs and lows of being addicted to a game you cant consistently beat then i would happily oblige. If not I would enjoy hearing from Ladyfingrs, perhaps on a level more distant from strategy.

thanks,
  • Options
    micky6chinmicky6chin Member Posts: 96
    edited December 2009
    I would vote for Talon and Loony, Talon's recent posts on Omaha have been excellent, and I still laugh on Loonys Rag ace post.
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs IV - We want you! : perfect post, id love to read your bloggs, plenty of action i fear though. your always up for the scrap and i like that, and i think you will bring a new dimension to the bloggs, however please not too many strategies as my head bursts reading them lol good luck in your quest you got my vote m8
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol, appreciate the vote, i'd hopefully be able to stike a balance between strategy and whatever else there is worth writing about :P
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    I too would like to see Talon do a blog. His posts are always Informative and well written, and I for one am really benefiting from his recent omaha tips.     
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited December 2009
    I too would like to see Talon do a blog. His posts are always Informative and well written, and I for one am really benefiting from his recent omaha tips.     
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    +1.  Just started playing Omaha and Talon's advice has been much appreciated.
  • Options
    UncleNafeUncleNafe Member Posts: 36
    edited December 2009
    *sigh* I suppose I'll have to bow to massive public demand (well... UncleNafe... and 35Suited... who are clearly erudite men of impeccable taste), and lob my trilby into the fighting enclosure too.
    Posted by FlutNush
    yay! n1
    And may I say you are a fine judge of character :o) and coincidentally I am quite massive... well, "stocky"
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    cheers for all the interest so far guys. remember the user has to post on this thread to be considered. unfortunately i can't accept nominations

cheers
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited December 2009
    cheers for all the interest so far guys. remember the user has to post on this thread to be considered. unfortunately i can't accept nominations cheers
    Posted by Sky_Rich
      In that case i had better put my name forward then since i already have some support. Hopefully i can live up to the hype built up for me
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited December 2009
    If colin gets one i want 1st dibs on naming it... i got some crackers!!
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited December 2009
    hi skyrich, soz about pm for the deepie, now about this new sky bloggers thread, i wish to put forward talon to become a sky blogger, i believe he has  great penmanship, also has great poker knowledge, he is a very helpful guy both on the poker tables, and in forum, please note his excellent recent posts on omaha play, a very nice and popular guy,   liked by most if not all. your thankful Irish m8 rover.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I agree Irishrover, Talon has been there to help everyone (both on the tables and forum) learning omaha, I would really enjoy reading his blogs.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2009
    I would like Talon to get  a blog please

I find his posts very helpful and informative
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited December 2009
    If these guys are interested they get my vote

Talon, Tiggerace7, HuFlungPu, FlutNush and Col (MrMbro)

Dave
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2009
    i will go with irishrover  my vote gos to talon
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited December 2009

My vote (S) go to TALON & FLUTNUSH. Both will excell i am sure at this blogging thingy.
    I also put an extra vote in for SKY ELF.....then we would know where to find the little bleeder!...lol
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited December 2009
    Anybody named Colin I vote for
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited December 2009
    Anybody named Colin I vote for
    Posted by vaigret
    Sorry father but I think you can only nominate 4....not 4000!!!...lol