You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horrible new Tables

2»

Comments

• Options
    DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
    edited November 2013
    No offense Chicken.. but for u to say u don't see what all the fuss about
    is a just ure opinion..   You shoudny comment on peoples views who have
    played on this site a lot longer than you. As for the moaning Ace, I am a paying customer who plays more mtts on here than you and chicken put together, so if im not happy I will voice my opinion.. I pay Sky a lot or rake so they should be listening to all sides. lot people not happy on here not just me.
    Keep option of both is all I ask Tikay, if you can mention that to those at
    top, would be appreciated Sir.
  • Options
    BorinLonerBorinLoner Member Posts: 3,863
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Horrible new Tables:
    No offense Chicken.. but for u to say u don't see what all the fuss about is a just ure opinion..   You shoudny comment on peoples views who have played on this site a lot longer than you. As for the moaning Ace, I am a paying customer who plays more mtts on here than you and chicken put together, so if im not happy I will voice my opinion.. I pay Sky a lot or rake so they should be listening to all sides. lot people not happy on here not just me. Keep option of both is all I ask Tikay, if you can mention that to those at top, would be appreciated Sir.
    Posted by DivsDreams
    We're all as entitled to express our opinion as anyone else. How long we've each been using a service is totally irrelevant.

There has been a lot of unnecessary moaning about the new software, in my opinion. There is very little chance that the old software will remain. It wouldn't make sense for Sky Poker for various reasons, many of which have been explained on this forum.

However, if you don't like the new software, it shouldn't be that big a problem. Why not express more precisely the things you don't like about it. Suggest ways in which it can be improved. There are already efforts to introduce an option for a 3x3 layout in the new min-view on the basis of players' feedback. Not every single thing can be changed at once, though. Be patient. If Sky are unwilling to change certain things, that's their prerogative, however.

Repeatedly asking for the old software to be retained is like asking the sun not to go down - It's not going to help anything.

If you would like the new software to mirror the old more closely, suggest the ways you'd like this to be done.
  • Options
    maria29maria29 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    I agree 100%, the new lay out is terrible. looks like some fisher price toy/game and is horrible to play. Very poor game play, no flow. I can't see anything at all that is better in the new version.
    I think that this may be the final straw to move to another site
    BRING BACK THE OLD LAYOUT ASAP