You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

POP QUIZ HOTSHOT!!!!! - 6th JULY

2»

Comments

• TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited July 2009
    Play for the win, it happened this year, kidpoker steamrolled final table till heads up had over 2-1 chip lead and went card dead and finished second.
    It happens from time to time so u take your chances. As the advert goes, beating daniel headsup and winning bracelet-- Priceless
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited July 2009
    In Response to POP QUIZ HOTSHOT!!!!! - 6th JULY:
    Ok Hotshot, You're playing in a $1,500 Hold'em event in the WSOP. You're now Head's Up against Daniel Negreanu who has a 2/1 chip lead. You've now been playing heads up for around 4 hours and Daniel offers you a deal. He want's the bracelet and is willing to offer you the 1st place prize money. What do you do Hotshot?!?!?!
    Posted by Sky_Andy
    Id find it a very hard decision and i should take the money but on the other hand you have got that far and if you beat daneil you will open a lot of new doors and maybe even sponsors that could set you up for a long time. depends if you wanna be a star or have a lot of cash i would like both :)

Poker is all about the competion and the feeling of winning and being the best if you take the money i think it would be a bit of a cop out.