You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
     THE HELLS ANGELS 51ERS ARE GOING TO SMASH THIS DIVE UP TONIGHT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ausCX4qZBQ&feature=related  
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Sorry Denis, but no bikes or bikers are allowed in the Bar.

(We do allow mobility scooters though. So you, DJ and Elsa will be most welcome to park up your vehicles and come in for a drink. Oh, leave your foil hats outside in the porch please)
  • IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Sorry Denis, but no bikes or bikers are allowed in the Bar. (We do allow mobility scooters though. So you, DJ and Elsa will be most welcome to park up your vehicles and come in for a drink. Oh, leave your foil hats outside in the porch please)
    Posted by MAXALLY
     ok then may i have a 1/2 shandy pleaseeeeeeeee lol
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR :   ok then may i have a 1/2 shandy pleaseeeeeeeee lol
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Certainly Sir. Have this on the house.

BTW, the house charges 15% (on the value of the drink) for the glass :))
  • IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Certainly Sir. Have this on the house. BTW, the house charges 15% (on the value of the drink) for the glass :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    if i return the glass to get a rebuy .
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    Alan, is it alrite if I bring Glama Anna in for a drink tonite, stick a couple of BabyChams in the chiller!!

Gotta take her to a couple of posh gaffes, as it seems she been gettin a bit of attn from other suitors, LOL!!
    edited February 2014
    Alan, is it alrite if I bring Glama Anna in for a drink tonite, stick a couple of BabyChams in the chiller!!  Gotta take her to a couple of posh gaffes, as it seems she been gettin a bit of attn from other suitors, LOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

No problem Dave, she is more than welcome!

I will personally look after her while you wait outside for her :))
    edited February 2014
    No way, Irish will be there like a Rat up a Drainpipe!! [coinin a bad phrase] lol

Was only a little joke bout 2 stokeys on the final table, I didna know you busted 7TH !!

How long this Ban gonna last, I gots drinks ta buy!!!
    edited February 2014
    No way, Irish will be there like a Rat up a Drainpipe!! [coinin a bad phrase] lol Was only a little joke bout 2 stokeys on the final table, I didna know you busted 7TH !! How long this Ban gonna last, I gots drinks ta buy!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

I have had a word with the other management people and we have decided to relax your ban from 3pm today on the following 3 provisos......

1)NO bad mouthing of anything or anybody that comes from Stoke.....oatcakes, Stoke City, Robbie, ME, the Captain of the Titanic etc etc....
    2) YOU will purchase a bottle of RED wine at Cardiff of your choice (not the house vinegar!) and share it equally with myself.
    3) The Fulham poster comes down from the pool area.

If you can meet all the above requirements, see ya back here in an hour!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I have had a word with the other management people and we have decided to relax your ban from 3pm today on the following 3 provisos...... 1)NO bad mouthing of anything or anybody that comes from Stoke.....oatcakes, Stoke City, Robbie, ME, the Captain of the Titanic etc etc.... 2) YOU will purchase a bottle of RED wine at Cardiff of your choice (not the house vinegar!) and share it equally with myself. 3) The Fulham poster comes down from the pool area. If you can meet all the above requirements, see ya back here in an hour!
    Posted by MAXALLY

Did struggle with no. 3!!

But agreed, Long as I can replace the Fulham Poster with One of Glama Anna!!!!!!!

Deal????????????????
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Did struggle with no. 3!! But agreed, Long as I can replace the Fulham Poster with One of Glama Anna!!!!!!! Deal????????????????
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

DEAL!

The Anna poster will look good in the middle of the LML & Kara posters that I have just put up in the pool room.......where us guys play with our balls.
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : DEAL! The Anna poster will look good in the middle of the LML & Kara posters that I have just put up in the pool room.......where us guys play with our balls.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Perfect !!

Pint a Guinness please!!

i'll get the wine list from the cardiff SPT & sort out summat Ledge!!!!
    edited February 2014

Good luck to all the regs in here who are playing the DTD comp tonight. As always, there will be a warm welcome back in AL's Bar after the dust settles on the battle field.

• YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited February 2014
    Ill come in here later after ive binked a couple of tourneys ok

Also gl Alan :P
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited February 2014
    Out of DTD :-(

Need a bottle of cheap red

TEAM51
    edited February 2014
    Out of DTD :-( Need a bottle of cheap red TEAM51
    Posted by Boxster
    Ketchup or paint sir?...

Oh, got ya! Have this on the house and enjoy :)
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Ketchup or paint sir?... Oh, got ya! Have this on the house and enjoy :)
    Posted by MAXALLY

First glass - paint stripper
    Second glass - not bad
    Third glass - Nectar

edited February 2014
    Hi Al, pint a Guinness please!!

Just done league table, do you want one put up in the bar, or leave all that on the DTD thread lol!!

Better do me a chaser too, drambuie, please, must admit, silly, but did get bit tilted for 5mins there bout 7pm !!

GULP... GULP.......k, move on............another day, another Ten Thousand Dollars !! LOLOL
    edited February 2014

Current TEAM LEAGUE TABLE after Two Weeks

Team                                           Runners   Wins   Points           LEAGUE POINTS

TEAM POKERTREV                         26             -           26                   7

TEAM HITSQUAD                           23             2          25                   7

TEAM 51                                         16             1          19                    7

TEAM KNIGHTPLOP                       24             -          14                    4            

TEAM SKY                                         2             -            9                    4

TEAM NINJA PLONKERS                 8              -            0                    1

TEAM IMBERPENDANT                    1             -            0                     0

TEAM FISH                                       1              -           0                     0

GL ALL, WELL DONE CHRIS, MICHAEL & all who took part!!!!!!!!!!

edited February 2014

Morning Hitman!

Sorry, for the delay, just got back from a United Nations peace keeping mission in Iraq.! :)

I believe Imber has now joined Team51 and the only member of Team fish is now hob nobbing it with Giddzo in the internetz world of poker opportunities according to his FB. Go on the Mick of the Jen!

Anyway, has the dust settled yet as I have not been into Gen chat yet?
    edited February 2014
    Morning Hitman! Sorry, for the delay, just got back from a United Nations peace keeping mission in Iraq.! :) I believe Imber has now joined Team51 and the only member of Team fish is now hob nobbing it with Giddzo in the internetz world of poker opportunities according to his FB. Go on the Mick of the Jen! Anyway, has the dust settled yet as I have not been into Gen chat yet?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yeah lol !! Think so !!

Maybe a new paragraph on ur DTD ethic post,

at least
    a long lines of Not changing teams in middle of monthly league LOL....

Or at least not 10 mins before tourney starts..

Or at least playin for the team, whose letters, you put behind your name when you entered tourny,

Or at least playin for the team you ASKED to join, not team who may have asked u, & u & they FORGOT???

Or at least playin for the team u played for last 3 weeks & started a facebook thingy for!!

So Sorry if a coupla my team got bit tilted last nite, all is forgiven Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fak mi ole Boots, I need another pint, suffering from post Traumatic stresss!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL,  JOOOOOKKKIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG......... All is well!!

Just have to go & sound off at barman/maid when things foul up, IT'S A MAN THING!!!!!!!!