You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014

As they say....

All's fair in love and war.....or something like that!

Our next signing will be Tikay! :))

Always good to have a pint in here and put the world to rights squire. The hand of friendship is always a two way thing so lets hope we can just all move on now and look forward to the coming Monday battles and ofc Cardiff.

PS. You are doing a great job on them league tables, thank you!
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    TY & well said !!!

I better have another Pint tho.........& chaser go on........Ahhhhhhhhh..........
    edited February 2014
    That's better Now, Peace in the DTD!!

Well done Alan !!

On a lighter hearted note, you have heard of Britains Got talent.....

Well have a look at this.......

The Forum DTD ers GOT TALENT [FGT, lol]

edited February 2014
    Not playin tonight...telly with mrs,

But pint a guinness first please......

AHhhhhhhhhhhh... thats better

O yeah Alan, what size shirt are ya, might get ya a nice shirt for Christmas, for ma fav Bar owner!!
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2014
    I've just awoken from the most peculieur dream...and apparentely someone poured a bowl of vegetable soup over me whilst I was napping.

Anyways, u was in it Max doing table service...and hitman was there, I think...and Acidman, captain of Team Ninja Plonkers, surely the team with the best team badge bar none...and the tin man...and this big shark came and ate everone up...

J&B please Max, pleny o ice...
    edited February 2014
    Was Eggy there...or did I just imagine it all...*sob*...come back Eggy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Was Eggy there...or did I just imagine it all...*sob*...come back Eggy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    Posted by Darntootin
    Wow!! I had similar dream!!

Cept The DTD league had folded over The HoggRoast scandle,Irene's Super injunction had failed after all was outed on the front of The Suns sister paper The PokeFun!!

A New League had started called something like 'The pi55ed PLO Leugue' !!

Max, EGG, Darn!! what can it all mean??????
    edited February 2014

I need a pint! Had a bad day at work and a worse night at the tables. Actually, make that a few pints.

The camel that broke the straws back tonight was some darnidiot raising with 6 bleeding 8.....and ofc hitting the flop of 10 8 8 when I was holding A 10. gg me, not.

Hold on, this is my Bar......god I need a holiday! Sunny Wales here I come..wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    edited February 2014
    I need a pint! Had a bad day at work and a worse night at the tables. Actually, make that a few pints. The camel that broke the straws back tonight was some darn idiot raising with 6 bleeding 8.....and ofc hitting the flop of 10 8 8 when I was holding A 10. gg me, not. Hold on, this is my Bar......god I need a holiday! Sunny Wales here I come..wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by MAXALLY

LOL, Ill have nightcap with ya !!

Tommorow is another day Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited February 2014
    I need a pint! Had a bad day at work and a worse night at the tables. Actually, make that a few pints. The camel that broke the straws back tonight was some darn idiot raising with 6 bleeding 8.....and ofc hitting the flop of 10 8 8 when I was holding A 10. gg me, not. Hold on, this is my Bar......god I need a holiday! Sunny Wales here I come..wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Typical, I think he went on to win it too :)

Drinkey-poos for everyone!!!
  • TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2014
    Tis ale I require Squire..for the darkest of woe's hath befallen mine ears...

The monkey spells, whilst dongling his bells,

Hear now...'THE SHED IS DEAD!!' For my word is my vow.. 

Tell me it isn't so, much woe would we know,

For should this be truth, and not off thine hoof,

My eyes may bleed red wine, for tears...which is fine ;o))

xx
    edited February 2014

^^^^^^^ Welsh? ^^^^^^

So its just your normal 10 pints of John Smiths Madam before you start playing the pokerz then???
    edited February 2014
    I raise my Glass to Poly Styrene, having just seen this news....

Punk singer Poly Styrene, former singer with the X-Ray Spex, has died at the age of 53 after suffering from cancer.

RIP POLY!!
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2014

WOOF!!!!!
    edited February 2014

Looks like another one has been taken from us today. Unsure if by force or self choice, but lets raise a glass to Neil......and DOWN it in one as a mark as respect.

CHEERS!

• logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
     He still lives in our hearts and minds if I remove the stake driven into him by the holier than holy he can wander the corridors of the Community and Al's Bar after dusk, but, be back in his coffin before maintenance is over.  Queen ?

Edit,   To upset to play poker tonight ........ trips Vodka tonic please Al   OK Quads on the river.  
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited February 2014
    i to was to upset to play poker last night. i will miss neilbown and yes he was funny,i did read the post that got him in trouble, i was not offended in any way by it.after all i am over 18 years off age.double gin and tonic for me AL
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited February 2014
    gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz the service in this bar is slow 7 hours waiting for my gin and tonic :):):)
    edited February 2014
    gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz the service in this bar is slow 7 hours waiting for my gin and tonic :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Sorry for the delay, but  I know, as a regular, that you can help yourself anyway and just chuck the money in the tin box at the side. We look after our own in here :))
    edited February 2014
    Unlucky in the Hartigan SRL thingy t'other night Maxy...just about to go for level 4 in Irish's DYM crackpot challenge...

exiboylex2000  WIZARDMICK2000  Darntootin2000

Booga, there wiz 4 last time I looked....you know that missing Michele Orpe poster you wiz wandering about...I confess...I took it...you dinnae want tae know how I stuck it to the wall...

....wot did they do to Neil(PU!)Down....how/why/when/wot's the point...better dead than red m8(Gawd bless/RIP)...check this oot...it's the shizzle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZXRZANYmA

Blimey...got a few punters in...

exiboylex2000  cats267112000  WIZARDMICK2000  Dreamer212000  Darntootin2000
    ...looks like it's on...wish me luck...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz