You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014

Ice and a slice?....or would madame just like the bottle as normal :))
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    67 said drinks were on him for going out first in 30p omaha dym - WHERE IS HE?????
    Posted by scorpio13
    Okay Bully big stacks, what you having?
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Member Posts: 691
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Okay Bully big stacks, what you having?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I buy him the biggest gun i could get so he can take down this afternoons deepie and this is the treatment i get!!! Pffffff....thanks Q i'll have one to celebrate your great win instead!! Go girl :) x
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I buy him the biggest gun i could get so he can take down this afternoons deepie and this is the treatment i get!!! Pffffff....thanks Q i'll have one to celebrate your great win instead!! Go girl :) x
    Posted by scorpio13
    Ok, you airhostesses stick together.  Good luck prizing the gin bottle out of Mrs Q's hand.  You'll be back over here quicker than Ussain Bolt going to the toilet after a Vindaloo.

Pint please Al!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Ok, you airhostesses stick together.  Good luck prizing the gin bottle out of Mrs Q's hand.  You'll be back over here quicker than Ussain Bolt going to the toilet after a Vindaloo. Pint please Al!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Lol, dont actually like gin so i should be ok :)
    edited February 2014

So, can I just confirm this round please?

67 wants a pint of vindaloo, Q wants her normal litre and half of gin and Scorpio has just come in for a warm.....

Its been a long day, I need a drink!
  • cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited February 2014
    Mate can i have a nice cold magners easy on the ice,
    edited February 2014
    So, can I just confirm this round please? 67 wants a pint of vindaloo, Q wants her normal litre and half of gin and Scorpio has just come in for a warm..... Its been a long day, I need a drink!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    a warm...???????
    edited February 2014
    So, can I just confirm this round please? 67 wants a pint of vindaloo, Q wants her normal litre and half of gin and Scorpio has just come in for a warm..... Its been a long day, I need a drink!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Round confirmed, and a pint of vindaloo for yourself.   
  • Quietly1Quietly1 Member Posts: 213
    edited February 2014
    Posted by MAXALLY

Have you run out of gin barrels again???? wow sorry i order some more hon :-))
    edited February 2014
    I'll have a bottle of your finest bubbly please MR MAXALLY ......got 2 birthday peeps to toast and one of them is a bit of a class act so it better be the best you got. Cheers :)

and Scorpio has just come in for a warm..... (explain please :))
    edited February 2014
    scorpio13Posts: 269
    First: 11/7/2011
    Last: 14/10/2011
    Lol, dont actually like gin so i should be ok :)

and Scorpio has just come in for a warm..... (explain please :))

Soz, I thought from the above post you had not come in for a drink, hence you must of come in for just a warm!

My apologies, have the bubbly on the house :))
    edited February 2014
    scorpio13 Posts: 269 First: 11/7/2011 Last: 14/10/2011 Lol, dont actually like gin so i should be ok :) and Scorpio has just come in for a warm ..... (explain please :)) Soz, I thought from the above post you had not come in for a drink, hence you must of come in for just a warm! My apologies, have the bubbly on the house :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Keep the  bubbly coming mate, Scorpio just qualified for UKOPS7.

I suspect that she may be in the mood for a little celebration, as she was last seen doing cartwheels towards the Bar. 
    edited February 2014
    scorpio13 Posts: 269 First: 11/7/2011 Last: 14/10/2011 Lol, dont actually like gin so i should be ok :) and Scorpio has just come in for a warm ..... (explain please :)) Soz, I thought from the above post you had not come in for a drink, hence you must of come in for just a warm! My apologies, have the bubbly on the house :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Cheers Maxy- sorry was to shattered after my bubble trauma last night to pop in, so i'll have it today please- am hoping my good friend 67 will be in a celebratory mood as well after a win tonight :)

How did he now i did cartwheels....he knows me so well :)
    edited February 2014
    Back again and ready for the bubbly Maxy- 67 came 10th in the Primo so need to celebrate with the superstar ! :)
    edited February 2014
    Back again and ready for the bubbly Maxy- 67 came 10th in the Primo so need to celebrate with the stupidstar ! :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    FYP
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : FYP
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    ?
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited February 2014
    ill have a pint and one for urself mate for ur primo tenth. anyways where the pool table.
    edited February 2014
    ill have a pint and one for urself mate for ur primo tenth. anyways where the pool table.
    Posted by The_Don90
    That's the table Scorpio is dancing on.
    edited February 2014
    Pint for me Al as a warm-up for the DTD. 

One for your good self and the hitman.

And better get one for the cartwheeling dervish dancing on the pool table!