You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014

Cheers dude!

I was thinking of asking Scorpio to get down when some of the pool regs came in.....but as they got some sky divers out.....she decided to do an impromptu lap dance.....so left her to it :)
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Member Posts: 691
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Cheers dude! I was thinking of asking Scorpio to get down when some of the pool regs came in.....but as they got some sky divers out.....she decided to do an impromptu lap dance.....so left her to it :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hope you enjoyed the performance! :) Thanks for the drink 67 and well done tonight (grrrrr, lol) :)
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    Cheers dude! I was thinking of asking Scorpio to get down when some of the pool regs came in.....but as they got some sky divers out.....she decided to do an impromptu lap dance.....so left her to it :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Pint please Al, boy am I in trouble.  Called Scorpios all in in the 7.15 deepie.  My plan was to triple her up, honest... no really, honest.  Unfortunately the plan didn't quite work out that way.  tripled me up instead, go figure.

You better get her a large drink on me before she does an impromptu tap dance on my head.  Oh and a bit of a heads up if u see her come in before I do would be appreciated. 

Cheers mate all those chips I cashed in 6th, so one for yourself.
    edited February 2014

The week end is here!!!!! Thank heavens for that.....

HAPPY HOUR NOW ON!! (and every Friday 5pm - late)

All drinks HALF PRICE! 
    edited February 2014
    Half price drinks eh?

I'll have 2 of the usual.
    edited February 2014

DTD night!

Rack em, stack em and pack em!

GL all, see ya all back at the ranch!
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2014
    Eeeeeee, it's been a long day.

A wee nightcap before bed Maxy, J&B plenty of ice please.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited February 2014
    its been a while and had to smash open my piggy bank and nick a bit of the church funds, but i speculated to acumulate and got 2nd in dtd tonignt so if you dont mind barman ill have a pint of your finest to start the week off 0:)
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    Yup WP mate!! Wish you'd won that DS tho another point would have got TNP 3rd in league, gutted for ya [& us] LOL!!
    edited February 2014
    its been a while and had to smash open my piggy bank and nick a bit of the church funds, but i speculated to acumulate and got 2nd in dtd tonignt so if you dont mind barman ill have a pint of your finest to start the week off 0:)
    Posted by Dazler
    Fr Daz has money(shocker), and he hasn't donated it all to the girls upstairs? Quick a pint for me and put it on the church slate as communion wine please Al.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited February 2014
    well maybe i lost it on purpose hitman so the hitsquad wouldnt get an easy ride lol. But thanks for the support. Ill get us plonkers up on top soon. 

I was thinking of spending it all on girls but im saving that for a rainy day and gonna party long time with them your all invited too as long as we all naked and drunk :)
    edited February 2014
    well maybe i lost it on purpose hitman so the hitsquad wouldnt get an easy ride lol. But thanks for the support. Ill get us plonkers up on top soon.  I was thinking of spending it all on girls but im saving that for a rainy day and gonna party long time with them your all invited too as long as we all naked and drunk :)
    Posted by Dazler
    Not Mi style LOL!!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Not Mi style LOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    You have Style?
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Member Posts: 691
    edited February 2014
    Just cartwheeled in to order an extremely large 'shandy' for 67 who  secured a 2nd in the FLOPS by coming 4th in the DS tonight- best of luck in your UKOPS event and very well done :)
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : You have Style?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Some do say so, also they say individual & eccentric, which I take as a compliment!!

Anyway it's 9.30, so gis a Guinness, I gots ta warm up for UKOPS week!!

I GOT A FEELIN...................
    edited February 2014
    Just cartwheeled in to order an extremely large 'shandy' for 67 who  secured a 2nd in the FLOPS by coming 4th in the DS tonight- best of luck in your UKOPS event and very well done :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    Thank you cartwheeling dervish for getting me a shandy!  My word you know how to celebrate.
    edited February 2014

Cheers Hitman, I will have a bottle of red. One for yaself if you are stopping bud, lol.
    edited February 2014
    CHAMPAGNE!!! Pink of course!!
    [i hate the stuff really]

HitSquad win Oct DTD!!

Put crates on ICE!! & Serve ALL WHO COME BY!!

PUT IT ALL ON ACCOUNT!!
    Deduct it from ma UKOPS winnings please, Barman Sir!!
    edited February 2014
    Okay Al lets get drinking before the Ukops is finished and he is looking down the back of the sofas for pound coins.

Lager Please(Pink of course)
    edited February 2014
    Okay Al lets get drinking before the Ukops is finished and he is looking down the back of the sofas for pound coins. Lager Please(Pink of course)
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    LOL!! I find The 'Kasteel Cru' Pink Lager with Elderbury an exceptional summer barbecue drink!!

But unless i start doing summat in UKOPS it may be Methys & Nettles for me this summer!!
    [not a bad combo actually], Withnail & I did get used to it!!!

Set another up for Max, he goes thru ma work with a fine tooth comb!! glad someone checks LOLOL