You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tikay tells Porkies :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DingdellDingdell Member Posts: 166
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :):
    Look, pack it in. my sex-drive is fine, I just have trouble getting the engine started these days.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ok there cowboy - no one mentioned your sex-drive.....in fact we were just encouraging you!
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited December 2009
    We didn't doubt It Tikay, you just need the right person to give you abit of a jump start! X
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :) : Ok there cowboy - no one mentioned your sex-drive.....in fact we were just encouraging you!
    Posted by Dingdell

lol.. Just lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    We didn't doubt It Tikay, you just need the right person to give you abit of a jump start! X
    Posted by TiaDalma
    I suggest a Saturday night tv competition to find that person - a bit like the Total Player. It could the the X Rated Factor.
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited December 2009
    LOL - brilliant
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :) : I suggest a Saturday night tv competition to find that person - a bit like the Total Player. It could the the X Rated Factor.
    Posted by Dingdell
    Can I be one of the Mentors? My first 3 picks are- AceBarry, Father Vaigret and Scotty77

Guys, please send me your 'hand' histories, so I can see if you're suitable material.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :) : Can I be one of the Mentors? My first 3 picks are- AceBarry, Father Vaigret and Scotty77 Guys, please send me your 'hand' histories, so I can see if you're suitable material.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I imagine you're looking for big hands here Rich?
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2009
    Oh please!!! no more, I was just about to have dinner.....gone right off the idea now!

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Posted by TiaDalma
    Far far too much sherry!
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :) : I imagine you're looking for big hands here Rich?
    Posted by Dingdell

No Tracey, just consistent hand action and the ability to shove when needed.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay tells Porkies :) : No Tracey, just consistent hand action and the ability to shove when needed.
    Posted by RICHORFORD

NOOOOOOOO!