You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky "

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

well i have already set up my poker  account elsewhere,

and i have withdrawn my cash from sky poker ,

but i am not in to the blame game ,

i have made 7.4k profit lol ,

over 3 years on here,

playing low stakes,

not bad eh,

but more importantly played  fun poker with my mates,

which are to many to name ,

to my m8s its been great fun,

put soz my time has come to move .

goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    GL IRISHROVER MY DAV IS WELL UPSET THAT YOUVE GONE ELSEWHERE.ALL THE BEST LUV DEBS AND DAV XX
  • Options
    Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2009
    Keep on roving...
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    M8y I am truly sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and take care
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited December 2009
    Rover me old m8........so glad to hear you are joining me on the other side,i did it 2 weeks ago and can fully understand why you are..............look forward to playing with you again on there.

May the flop be with you m8.

be lucky.

Fitz.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2009

Aup bud how come you're going? Ive been reading the total player thread this afto, n noticed u aren't best pleased with the selection policy, surely it isn't because of this??? - I hope it's not it would be easier to just ignore the whole thing completely.

Im being presumptious by assuming (can ya be presumptious by assuming?? merenovice?) that this is the case! If it is I think its daft and an overreaction!

Wheres ya new site? - If u r serious then I for 1 wudn't like to see it happen.Had a rough start on the forum but now use it almost every day - U were alright when I first came here letting me no wats axeptable and what isn't - n didn't automatically assume I was just a no/b hed even though I made it almost impossible not to. lol

Hope u dnt close ur account altogether and u keep using the forum and PM's to let me know how ya getting on.

Wish ya luck, but hope u change ya mind - Thanx 4 everything! DOHH!

P.S will be on the baby omaha tables tomorrow mornin get ya as s bak n al cya there ;)

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    In Response to the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky ":
    well i have already set up my poker  account elsewhere, and i have withdrawn my cash from sky poker , but i am not in to the blame game ,  i have made 7.4k profit lol , over 3 years on here, playing low stakes, not bad eh, but more importantly played  fun poker with my mates, which are to many to name , to my m8s its been great fun, put soz my time has come to move . goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    ffs everyone seems to be leaving, please put another £20 back in m8
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited December 2009
    Sorry to hear your leaving IRISHROVER, gl wherever you go.
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited December 2009
    i also am sorry to hear your going to another site rover would like to wish you good luck wherever you play and all the best for the new year you bud paparon
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    Likewise Rover. I'm sad that you feel you need to leave us as your help in the forum, presence on the tables and your input have been invaluable.

I hope you return to us but either way wish you all the best of luck on and off the tables for 2010.

xx Your m8 LM.
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited December 2009
    you really will be missed rover, where else do you get a forum like this?? really hope you reconsider.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited December 2009
    irish m8 if it was,nt for you and talon i would of given up on omaha after a couple of hands.you dont get this spirit and banter on any other site and you,ll be missed.hope to see you back soon...sean
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2009
    good luck irishrover were ever u playing poker take care m8
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Hi IRISHROVER

Lisa-Marie said it all, you have fought so hard to save the deepstack, it would be a shame to leave now, your input into the forum is fantastic and invaluble, it is a pleasure playing you, please re consider, a suggestion, have a week or two to think about things and then come back and let us know, whatever you decide to do, you will be sorley missed and the best of luck whatever the decision.
  • Options
    imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited December 2009
    well - what can i say that hasn't already been said? rover you have been an absolute rock to all us "newbies" and we are already missing you on the 8.15 (which should be renamed in your honour). thanx for all your help, support and inspiration. most of all may i join the line of players saying "we will miss you - and come back if things don't work out". on a personal note - thanx for getting me chatting - take care - your m8 imber.
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited December 2009
    U R MY ROLE MODEL, MY MENTOR. MY HERO, MY FRIEND

I AM DEVASTATED UR GOING.

GL AND PLZ KEEP IN TOUCH

THE FINAL NAIL

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited December 2009
    GL m8...see u in about a month, when u get bored of playing foreigners who don't speak ! :)
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited December 2009

HI ROVER ,  BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GAVE ME AND OTHERS . ALWAYS WAS A PLEASURE SHARING A TABLE WITH YOU ( EXCEPT WHEN YOU MENTIONED BINGO ;) ) . YOUR LEAVING IS A HUGE LOSS TO THOSE THAT KNOW YOU .  BEST OF LUCK TO YOU CAPTAIN , PILLOW . 

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    Good luck Irish,,,"Top Man You" 

:))
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited December 2009
    Good luck Rover, go take down another few K on the other site, then come back here! 

OR

I tell you what, just play on here for 'fun' as well.

Reconsider your thoughts, but if you decide to bid us farewell, then good luck in whatever you do.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    I dunno, I come back from three days away and the whole place has gone to $#!+   lol

People are 'leaving', there's bad beats galore, my house is freeeezin', my Pioneer plasma has gone down the pan so I can't watch the recording of little red xmas number..... whatever next?!

I'm back now, may everything return to normal!

Merry 28th