You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky "

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky ":
    I dunno, I come back from three days away and the whole place has gone to $#!+   lol People are 'leaving', there's bad beats galore, my house is freeeezin', my Pioneer plasma has gone down the pan so I can't watch the little red xmas number..... whatever next?! I'm back now, may everything return to normal! Merry 28th
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    You weren't missed! ;)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    Who are you?
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky ":
    Who are you?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    that is phil(luckbox)12uk.lol debs xx
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    Moving occasionally isn't a bad thing but it doesn't mean you can't come back. Or have I missed something?

You've been away Nosey?
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    I used to know someone who looked like you.. His name was Ellier or Ellio or something..

Was a long long long time ago mind..

Good to see you back Sir!

x
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Ho ho ho.... you lot ;-)
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Ho ho ho.... you lot ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    So THATS why Santa wears a beard:)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    .. and I missed my own blummin' tourny :-(

The work never stops.....
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited December 2009
    In Response to the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky ":
    well i have already set up my poker  account elsewhere, and i have withdrawn my cash from sky poker , but i am not in to the blame game ,  i have made 7.4k profit lol , over 3 years on here, playing low stakes, not bad eh, but more importantly played  fun poker with my mates, which are to many to name , to my m8s its been great fun, put soz my time has come to move . goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Come back soon Rover , you and i go back a long way from some epic battles on the old "slow boat" games, I learnt a lot from you in those newbie days and still utilise lessons learnt from those days now, the patient game was what you taught me.

You can play on other sites and you will be successful, please do but come back as you are an integral part of the community.  

You made some very valid points about total player, I hope it wasn't that thread that caused this, TP is just a side pot, we managed fine without TP and we will all manage fine with it, it is obviously going to cause disagreement and controversy.

Hurry Back!!

Dave
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited December 2009
    In Response to the time has come for me to say " goodbye to my mates on sky " : Come back soon Rover , you and i go back a long way from some epic battles on the old "slow boat" games, I learnt a lot from you in those newbie days and still utilise lessons learnt from those days now, the patient game was what you taught me. You can play on other sites and you will be successful, please do but come back as you are an integral part of the community.   You made some very valid points about total player, I hope it wasn't that thread that caused this, TP is just a side pot, we managed fine without TP and we will all manage fine with it, it is obviously going to cause disagreement and controversy. Hurry Back!! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    well said Dave.

cya in Newcm8...gl

Fitz.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited December 2009
    Hi Den,

I don't know what caused this exodus of players but you will definitely be badly missed. I hope to see ya back here sometime and good luck for the future.

God Bless you my son, it was an honour to make your aquaintance on this site.

Father V 
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    i'm really sorry to hear about this.

if there is anything i can help you with just give me a shout
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    i'm really sorry to hear about this. if there is anything i can help you with just give me a shout
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers Rich, but the Pioneer engineer is coming out tomorrow morning to fix it.

I won't be without Hollyoaks for much longer.....

Oh... you weren't talking to me were you ;-)
  • Options
    MRDICKIEMRDICKIE Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2009
    Zomg....I know I hardly ever post here but thanks for your contributions over the years Irish. It has always been a pleasure to share a table with you.
  • Options
    skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    edited December 2009
    Gl Irish, it's always been a pleasure playing with you.
  • Options
    CHIPADEECHIPADEE Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2009
    Sorry to read that you are leaving. I dont know what has made you leave, but I will miss you Happy New Year Den and take care xx I hope you come back.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited December 2009
    well they say when your are down,

you can count on your m8s,

to pick you back up,

well to all above posters a very special thanks,

and all those m8s that sent me private messages,

thanks a million guys,

i never knew i had so many close cyber poker mates on here,

sorry to you all about my rant,

but the unfairness of the total player contest got really under my skin ,

but now i realise,

after reading more of the posts since my rant ,

i am not alone.

so i decided to stay on ,

and play some more deepstacks,

and speak up for the lower stake players.

thank you once again ,

your irish mate rover.

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Sooooo good to have you back
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    hi rover--glad to hear you're still gonna play--cant play much myself atm---but hope to see you on the tables soon--gl m8--floppa whoppa
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited December 2009
    well they say when your are down,   you can count on your m8s, to pick you back up, well to all above posters a very special thanks, and all those m8s that sent me private messages, thanks a million guys, i never knew i had so many close cyber poker mates on here, sorry to you all about my rant, but the unfairness of the total player contest got really under my skin , but now i realise,   after reading more of the posts since my rant , i am not alone. so i decided to stay on , and play some more deepstacks, and speak up for the lower stake players. thank you once again , your irish mate rover.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Delighted to hear this news! Welcome back sir and all the best for the new year.