You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker "Bug-Catcher"

Comments

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2014
    Freebet Freeroll

T&Cs state:

12. Players must earn 25 poker points per day to be considered eligible to play in the Freebet Freeroll. Points cannot be carried over to following days.

But the lobby states:

Top 50 places win £1,000 worth of free bets for Sky Bet! This is a private tournament, players who have been contacted must earn 25 points in the past 24 hours to be able to register. 3 minute blinds, late reg open until level 5

The two highlighted sections conflict and I think the lobby should say:

...must earn 25 points on the day of the tournament to be able to register...
  • Options
    XXXFOXYXXXXXXFOXYXXX Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    not sure why this happened but since when has poker been 6 cards ?
  • Options
    Clyde420Clyde420 Member Posts: 82
    edited December 2014
     Mistakes in this mornings Bounty Hunter 7.20 and 3.60  sats. 2 seats Guaranteed, and players may be entered during late reg. Starting from 10:45, and running all day.
  • Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    edited January 2015
    Not sure if this is by accident or done on purpose, but there is a Timed MTT (30 mins) with £250Gtd and it only runs on a Wednesday at 23:05, it isn't there any other night of the week. All other Timed MTT's run at the same time every night from what I have seen. So is this a mistake or not?

Cheers

Greg.
  • Options
    stefrosstefros Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Sky,i was stacked nicely in the 18.45 b/h and lost connection an hour into the game,i could get on any other site in the world except skypoker,any help with this as not only am I frustrated at losing my entry fee but also losing the game!!!! stefros
  • Options
    english007english007 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    £15 sit and go, got 2 poker points.

should be 15 I thought?
  • Options
    bolesAAbolesAA Member Posts: 282
    edited July 2015
    not sure if this has been mentioned by anyone else, but when i go to look at my tables from the my sky poker tab nothing loads up from any of the tabs. been like this for a little while now 

using safari 7.1.2
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited August 2015
    £8,000 B/Hunter 13/08/2015

Tournament ID: 11298240

Late Reg 96mins

Blurb say Late Reg 60 mins

EDIT: also £8,000 B/HUNTER on 14th & 15th & 17th

Tournament ID: 11302101

Tournament ID: 11305878Tournament ID: 11312486

Do I get 4 prizes for this? lol

Starts At
    20:00
    Late Reg for
    96 Minutes
    Buy-In
    £30 + £3
    Prize Pool
    £8000
    Registered
    0 / 1000
    Chips
    Blind Limits
    12 Minutes

All rest breaks will be at 55 minutes past the hour

The £8,000 Bounty Hunter Main Event. Total prize contribution is split equally between the tournament prize pool and player bounties. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value. Late Reg will be open for 60 minutes.

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited August 2015
    £8,000 B/HunterRegistration Opens Inhttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/bn_sprite.png'); background-attachment: initial; background-color: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px -1325px; background-repeat: no-repeat">Starts At20:00Late Reg for96 MinutesBuy-In£30 + £3Prize Pool£8000Registered0 / 1000Chips5000Blind Limits12 MinutesAll rest breaks will be at 55 minutes past the hourThe £8,000 Bounty Hunter Main Event. Total prize contribution is split equally between the tournament prize pool and player bounties. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value. Late Reg will be open for 60 minutes. Tournament ID: 11312486 seen this one late reg 96 mins then late reg for 60 mins
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    BUMP, £8k BH's STILL SHOWING WRONG INFO FOR LATE REG.

• Options
    Sky_DanSky_Dan Member Posts: 589
    edited August 2015
    Gotcha Red King, prize on the way.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker "Bug-Catcher":
    Gotcha Red King , prize on the way.
    Posted by Sky_Dan

Thankyou DAN, think I'll use it for 2xMini entries
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited August 2015
    Hi,

I just won (placed 1st) in x2 £3 Turbo DYMs

They seem to be playing to a finish although top 3 are getting paid equally...
    Phantom6660001£6
    latics11102£6
    gmgm03£6
    Bockies04 
    mattytun05 
    Hancoll06
    It is causing confusion when the game doesnt stop.
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited August 2015
    It's been happening all day I actually phoned up to tell them that there was no pay out in any of the 3.30 games. This was bout 4.30 pm. They said the pay out would be rectified but it hasn't solved the problem.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited August 2015

Morning Phantom, DarkAngel - have dropped a note up to Lord Dan to have a look at those issues.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Morning Phantom, DarkAngel - have dropped a note up to Lord Dan to have a look at those issues.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Morning Tikay. Since when has Dan had the title Lord? Will have to add him to my list of lords I know ;) I must say when phoned they did rectify the money side of it but the game kept on playing instead of cutting out after the 4th player was out.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker "Bug-Catcher" : Morning Tikay. Since when has Dan had the title Lord? Will have to add him to my list of lords I know ;) I must say when phoned they did rectify the money side of it but the game kept on playing instead of cutting out after the 4th player was out.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    One thing Sky Poker have never done awfully well (imo) is properly introduce their customer facing staff. Knowing something about who we deal with really oils the wheels of convo & better relationships between both sides.

So let me tell you a bit about Dan.

Early forties, does not look like the sort of chap that spends 5 days a week in the gym. Was previously a ballet dancer with the Royal Ballet. Terrific lad actually, but knows nothing about poker as far as I can tell.

He'll be at the UKPC though, so I'll introduce you to him.

In fact, quite a few of the Team will be down at DTD, including Hoppy (Head of Poker), Sam (not sure what he does), JP, the Priority Chap, & a few others.  So if anyone has any questions, or want to be introduced, come see me & I'll sort it. Bear in mind I'll be very busy though.      

• Options
    Sky_DanSky_Dan Member Posts: 589
    edited August 2015
    Tikay, remind me to ask you to write my epitaph when I'm close to the end.

Phantom66 you were the first to post on this thread about the issue so prize is on its way to you.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited August 2015
    Tikay, remind me to ask you to write my epitaph when I'm close to the end. Phantom66  you were the first to post on this thread about the issue so prize is on its way to you.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Thanks Dan. 1st bit of run good for a while :)

to be fair it seems that the issue Darangel 1st reported to CC was that payouts were not being made at all - which was fixed by the time I was playing so a separate issue.

If it wasn't for Reds post I doubt that DarkAngel or I would have even known about the bounty we were just trying to help
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Roller frenzy

Tournament ID: 11348549

Status
    Running (Late Registration Closed)
    Start Date/Time
    19:15
    Current Prize Pool
    £132
    Buyin + Fee
    £2.20 + £0.20
    Description
    Guaranteed 1 seat into the massive £15,000 Sunday Super Roller at 8pm for every £110 in the prizepool. Re-buys available for the first 30 minutes. Winning players may enter tournament during late registration.

Somethings gone wrong!

1st Entry to £15k Super Roller
    2nd Entry to £15k Super Roller
    3rd Entry to £15k Super Roller
    4th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    5th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    6th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    7th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    8th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    9th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    10th Entry to £15k Super Roller
    11th Entry to £15k Super Roller