You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : And it appears the rest of the team dislike you.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    And it appears that the team plus the whole of the forum dislike you
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,342
    edited March 2015
    Now I like hhyftrftdr and I also like Jac35, but which one is better? Only one way to find out ......FIGHT!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited March 2015
    Now I like hhyftrftdr and I also like Jac35, but which one is better? Only one way to find out ......FIGHT!
    Posted by Enut
    He might be a slight favourite Paul. Although for once in my life I would have a height advantage (he's a munchkin) he certainly has the weight advantage
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : He might be a slight favourite Paul. Although for once in my life I would have a height advantage (he's a munchkin) he certainly has the weight advantage
    Posted by Jac35
    trying very hard not to laugh! 

seems we did forget to welcome hullplayet tho! hiiiiiiiiii mister acename!
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : And it appears that the team plus the whole of the forum dislike you
    Posted by Jac35
    Yeah
    and he just stole TPT's 23000th post
    I'll have to hang around to nick yours
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : trying very hard not to laugh!  seems we did forget to welcome hullplayet tho! hiiiiiiiiii mister acename!
    Posted by samantha25
    Ooooops!! Welcome hullplayer!  :)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : He might be a slight favourite Paul. Although for once in my life I would have a height advantage (he's a munchkin) he certainly has the weight advantage
    Posted by Jac35
    Where's modscouse when you need him?
  • Options
    HullplayerHullplayer Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2015
    hahahah the captain loves me im sure ...she better lol
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    In Response to OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    Outlaws began in May 2014, shortly after I left my previous team. I wanted to start a team with a difference, one based around having fun, not rules. We are likely the worst behaved team here, but we are also one of the closest. We have a genuine team spirit and our rails are second to none :) Very proud of where we're at right now.
    Posted by TASHAL

great to be part of a team as close as the Outlaws
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    In Response to OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : great to be part of a team as close as the Outlaws
    Posted by Hullplayer
    close? have you read the above? ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : close? have you read the above? ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    Wow forgotton already ...meh 
  • Options
    jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
    edited March 2015
    Well i was gonna play until a family emergency popped up......the cat was in the washing machine when my wife turned it on!!!!!

After a trip to the vets i can say that thankfully Ninja is fine but you'll have to get the job done without me!

ps i should note my wife didnt know the cat was in there when she turned it on :)

• Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited March 2015
    Well i was gonna play until a family emergency popped up......the cat was in the washing machine when my wife turned it on!!!!! After a trip to the vets i can say that thankfully Ninja is fine but you'll have to get the job done without me! ps i should note my wife didnt know the cat was in there when she turned it on :)
    Posted by jdsallstar

LOL dunno whats funnier the story or a cat called ninja at least hes trained to deal with the somersaulting 
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    LOL JD, yr excuse better than pingu who just simply forgot ;)

Big welcome to the team to the gent that is tomgoodun, very pleased to have you here :)
  • Options
    mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    edited March 2015
    LOL JD, yr excuse better than pingu who just simply forgot ;) Big welcome to the team to the gent that is tomgoodun, very pleased to have you here :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Good job! Big hello to Tom! :)
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited March 2015
    gl outlaws
    bit ott to convince Skybet to cancel SkyPokerTV just to get me off your thread, but it worked
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    edited March 2015
    Welcome SR23 and Pat! Glad to have you both here :)
    Posted by TASHAL
    Thank you very much indeed. If you need my name at all for lists etc., it's this. Ready? Steve Rowland. Ta. 
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited March 2015
    Reading your posts on the forum, I always thought that you were a team of nutjobs.  After meeting up in Newcastle, I have to say, that I now realise that I was correct all along.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited March 2015
    Reading your posts on the forum, I always thought that you were a team of nutjobs.  After meeting up in Newcastle, I have to say, that I now realise that I was correct all along.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Can you take a leaf out of my book and be diplomatic please? ;)

Here's to the next one sir!

Whilst I'm here, any of our team want regging for DTD tonight? If you do, you know where the thread is, bunch of lazy sods :)
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited March 2015
    As the guest commentator for The Outlaws for the foreseeable future, would you like me to start a new thread or just kick things off in here?