You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,487
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Understood Sorry Tash. I felt I had to defend our vice-captain - it wasn't meant to be about your team but one of your team members chose to try to enflame matters and I didn't like that, and I probably didn't phrase my retort very well at that time of night. And Paul, I guess our star signs clash as I seem to upset you whatever I do. I'm just after a nice place to play poker and have some social fun, and to defend against changes I see as risking that. Not sure that counts as trolling but hey,ho. Playing poker and having fun seems to be what you guys & gals do well, and I wish you all the best in that. Bye
    Posted by GELDY
    Don't bother with the "too sensitive" stuff Robert, it doesn't wash right now 
    When I first started on here you were great to chat with. Always amusing and supportive of people. When I met you in Nottingham I really liked you in person as well.
    Over the last few months all I see is comments by you that appear to be deliberate attempts to antagonise members of this team, in particular Jon.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2015
    Seriously folks, I enjoy a pointless argument as much as the next guy (trust me on that one), but can't we just put this one to bed?
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited April 2015
    Hi Outlaws hope you don't mind me posting here. Let me try and explain. When Neil (a top guy I agree) joined Outlaws so soon after Newcastle myself and others had suspicions of poaching. This is not something myself or others are in favour of whereas an unsigned player is a valid target for all teams. I then posted my views on an existing thread between David Harvey and Tasha in Captains Commitee FB page. The reply from Tasha or the short dialogue I had with another Outlaw did not confirm or deny he had been poached. In fact Tashas reply that anyone is fair game and she plays by her own rules did nothing to appease the situation and only added fuel to the fire. So what am I supposed to think?

I believe that both myself and Tasha should have handled this better and in private but I'm not the type of person to keep quiet when I believe that something is amiss. Hopefully this is the end of the matter now.

Best wishes Dale

EDIT: id like to apologise to Tasha and all Outlaws for the language I used. I'm dissapointed in myself
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited April 2015
    Morning Dale.

Feeling that I know you in person as well as the online you, I feel justified in saying shut up dearest.
    It's done, there were no secret meetings or pressure put on anyone, TBH I liked Jimi before Toon and always said there was a place in Outlaws if he ever left TPT... as for Lee, never knew him til the event so defo no pre planned attempts to 'steal' him.

Things happen and people move on, this probably happens due to members being signed up by the bigger teams as soon as they hit SKY, and how can you judge what team/recruits are best for you until you meet the people in question.

A person with 1 post appears... he is asking to join... you have no idea who this person is... he/she ends up being a number. Outlaws may seem snotty, it's not... we just want people we know or have a track record on the forum, so we can assess their personality 1st. I feel I know all members of our team and nobody is just a number, and nobody is lost in the sheer influx of new arrivals. Maybe this is what attracts players to us, hence we don't really need to tap up/poach.

Get well soon grumps xx
  • Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited April 2015

Happy Easter Outlaws

Off to have some poached eggs for my tea yum yum 

Hopefully playing tonight in the orfy thingy

• Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited April 2015

Thought you might appreciate some poaching advice ;)

Points to remember
    1. Make sure your eggs are really fresh.
    2. Add a small dash of vinegar to a pan of steadily simmering water.
    3. Crack eggs individually into a ramekin or cup.
    4. Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
    5. Slowly tip the egg into the water, white first.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited April 2015
    Thought you might appreciate some poaching advice ;) Points to remember Make sure your eggs are really fresh. Add a small dash of vinegar to a pan of steadily simmering water. Crack eggs individually into a ramekin or cup. Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk. Slowly tip the egg into the water, white first.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Good advice but be careful if your Gas is at a peep

Fanning the flames can get you into bother

You could all end up with EGG on your face :*)

Well it is Easter init ;)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited April 2015
    I have just won the £100 gtd pl08 tourney First win as an outlaw :)
  • Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited April 2015
    Thank you all for wishing the outlaws the best tonite in the orfy. 

Was really good fun, 4 reached the FT i think. well done all.

Also well done to hhy for winning the 3.30 ukops BH sky must be rigged if they let him win.

• Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited April 2015
    I have just won the £100 gtd pl08 tourney First win as an outlaw :)
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Very well done Tom, nice work sir
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2015
    Hi Outlaws hope you don't mind me posting here. Let me try and explain. When Neil (a top guy I agree) joined Outlaws so soon after Newcastle myself and others had suspicions of poaching. This is not something myself or others are in favour of whereas an unsigned player is a valid target for all teams. I then posted my views on an existing thread between David Harvey and Tasha in Captains Commitee FB page. The reply from Tasha or the short dialogue I had with another Outlaw did not confirm or deny he had been poached. In fact Tashas reply that anyone is fair game and she plays by her own rules did nothing to appease the situation and only added fuel to the fire. So what am I supposed to think? I believe that both myself and Tasha should have handled this better and in private but I'm not the type of person to keep quiet when I believe that something is amiss. Hopefully this is the end of the matter now. Best wishes Dale EDIT: id like to apologise to Tasha and all Outlaws for the language I used. I'm dissapointed in myself
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Nice post Dale.
    GL mate, & Outlaws concerned, hope all can be sorted!!

Just to be clear, as my name was mentioned above, and hopefully clear some air..

The thread mentioned was Tashal's & she 'tagged' me in it, to which I responded politely.
    The thread had initially, NOTHING to do with 'Poaching' of players, Easter eggs or anything else!!

as there may have been some mis-interpreting of mi posts views lately, I hope you allow mi to make a couple of things clear!

1, I wish Outlaws Well & every success

2, My View is players can represent any team they choose if accepted, but I feel changing teams is a sensitive area and should be handled with mutual respect, by the Player leaving, the joining Team & the leaving Team !!

3, The Forum DTD 'live' was a massive success, sry I could not make it. esp as I was involved in the initial organisation, well done Michael, Duncan & rest of team!! I would not want that success blackened by petty squabbles after, as I am committed to these events, with Michael & Duncan.

4, To CONFIRM, allow me to indulge, so all understand...
    FOSP issues.
    ALL ARE WELCOME to play FOSP Tournies!! always have been

A past ban/leaving of player from FOSP FB group from a year ago, has caused some concern & disruption in areas of community recently.
    I apologise for this too, as it could have been handled better & in private, I had no initial control, but sh.it happenz & did happen here.

I hope in future this situation can be resolved to all's satisfaction, when a calmness allows this.
    No grudges should be borne in a thriving community, if impossible to resolve I hope folks concerned can keep an arms length to not cause furore in community, until a better time allows a heal!

I myself would hope that I could resolve any issues, and  to heal rifts that may have unfortunately grown between me & 2/3 folks.

I hope We ALL can move on.

Life is very Short.

But Reason & Respect must be shown by all.... including me.

GL OUTLAWS & All who have posted on this thread.

TY Tash, Team hope you did not mind, and this can help!

OUR SKY COMMUNITY IS GREAT!
    ...we must all work to keep it that way!!

DTD Live proves that we can all get on!!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    Wp Dave, possibly the most pointless and self serving post of 2015, congrats.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2015
    Wp Dave, possibly the most pointless and self serving post of 2015, congrats.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Why TY Sir X, ;]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thank you all for wishing the outlaws the best tonite in the orfy.  Was really good fun, 4 reached the FT i think. well done all. Also well done to hhy for winning the 3.30 ukops BH sky must be rigged if they let him win.
    Posted by stuarty117

I agree, wp Stupot!

And aceness stuff in the plo Tom :) keep it up!

• Options
    edited April 2015
    updated team list.

Natasha Cooper (TASHAL) Team Captain
    Lisa Reynolds (lisar83) and Samantha Bottomley (samantha25) Vice Capts
    David Glover (DARK4NIGHT)
    Jon Greetham (jondabar)
    Lesley Markland (Lelly01)
    Jon Barnett (hhyftrftdr)
    Joshua Gooner (BeesHoney)
    Jordan Sayward-Jones (jordz16)
    Paul Chivers (SilentChiv)
    Paul Jackson (Jac35)
    Nicholas Cleaton (xtortion8)
    John Derry (memfno)
    Alan Markland (chico1740)
    Michael J Hinde (Shakinaces)
    Paul Tune (enut)
    Paul Rigby (TENTENTEN)
    Andy Darwood (EvilPingu)
    Michael Leahy (Rainman397)
    Sky Duck (mrsduck)
    Matt Drewitt (JohnConnor)
    Stew Jones (Stewie7)
    Stuarty117
    jdallstar
    Wesley James (f_ivanovic)
    David Dearlove (hullplayer)
    SR23
    Patrick De Ferreira (day4eire76)
    Tomgoodun
    Neil/jimiiiiiii (HENDRIK62)
    Lee Tarns (rtl16)

Slipwater is STILL dreaming....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Oh, and Jac35 is on a free transfer this month... anybody? :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Oh, and Jac35 is on a free transfer this month... anybody? :)
    Posted by samantha25
    If you throw in a few quid as well!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : If you throw in a few quid as well!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys

I have a deat pet goldfish :(

will chuck you that in for luck.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I have a deat pet goldfish :( will chuck you that in for luck.
    Posted by samantha25
    It seems to me that the goldfish can't be that lucky, seeing as it died!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : It seems to me that the goldfish can't be that lucky, seeing as it died!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys

+ev that it doesn't need feeding :)