You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    jondabarjondabar Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I have a deat pet goldfish :( will chuck you that in for luck.
    Posted by samantha25
    Are you suggesting your dead goldfish can be poached*?!

*other cooking methods are available
  • Options
    mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    edited April 2015
    <3 my team! :)
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Are you suggesting your dead goldfish can be poached*?! *other cooking methods are available
    Posted by jondabar

I am suggesting that since it went to pet heaven a few days ago, I am still in possession of said fish as my daughter will not allow it to be buried. And seeing as she has chicken pox and poorly I havent had the heart (yes i have one) to take it away from her yet, so instead of having to wash and change dead fishies water everyday... I am trying to palm it off on Craig, along with Jac :)

Loves you too ducky xx

• Options
    jondabarjondabar Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I am suggesting that since it went to pet heaven a few days ago, I am still in possession of said fish as my daughter will not allow it to be buried. And seeing as she has chicken pox and poorly I havent had the heart (yes i have one) to take it away from her yet, so instead of having to wash and change dead fishies water everyday... I am trying to palm it off on Craig, along with Jac :) Loves you too ducky xx
    Posted by samantha25
    I thank you for clarifying your position on this and i'm impressed to see that your taking the advice and discussing the matter with all parties involved.
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : +ev that it doesn't need feeding :)
    Posted by samantha25
    ++ev 2 fish for the price of one........wait a mo...... there is no price!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I thank you for clarifying your position on this and i'm impressed to see that your taking the advice and discussing the matter with all parties involved.
    Posted by jondabar

I'm impressed I manage to bite my tongue and take advice too Jondaments.

Craig my love, I have put my request into yr leader lol :)
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited April 2015
    Can't believe you have a fish in your team Samfir :)

Have you tried pressing it gently & repeatedly with your finger ....it may recover.....

Don't try that mouth to mouth stuff on it though, you may have a misshap and swallow it....then it will end up down the loo :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Can't believe you have a fish in your team Samfir :) Have you tried pressing it gently & repeatedly with your finger ....it may recover..... Don't try that mouth to mouth stuff on it though, you may have a misshap and swallow it....then it will end up down the loo :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    3 days after the fact I may try this :)

Craig, trev said he couldn't wait to get ridda ya... welcome welcome ;) haha
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : 3 days after the fact I may try this :) Craig, trev said he couldn't wait to get ridda ya... welcome welcome ;) haha
    Posted by samantha25
    He did??

Well blow me down(don't take that the wrong way)!

Send the sign up papers right over.  I'll sign them when I get a chance, right after I have wired half my savings to that nice man in Africa, who is going to send me 10 Squillion quid in gold bullion.  I hope it arrives soon, as I have also had a call telling me I have won a holiday in the Caribbean, and I need some spending dosh.

xx
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ^^^ sounds leggit ;)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    I seldom post here, maybe I should do it more.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I seldom post here, maybe I should do it more.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

hahahaha ;)

and don't!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Team briefing:

Get drunk :)
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2015
    Team briefing: Get drunk :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Troll response:

That's a bit like reminding a bunch of teenage hooligans to wear hoodies.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Troll response: That's a bit like reminding a bunch of teenage hooligans to wear hoodies.
    Posted by Slipwater
    People seem to fall into 2 groups on Sky; trolls, or bitter sad lonely old men.

You decide which one is yours Slimewater ;)
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited April 2015
    I must be blind, stupid or both...what on earth have I missed whilst I have been self absorbed in my stuff. I'm guessing it's one of those everybody knows ( bar me) but nobody can mention type of kings new chlothes malarkey type shenanigans. I am most intrigued, do I need an enigma code to work out the who did it as nobody can mention.

On other matters my bottom is fine now thanks for asking.:)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I must be blind, stupid or both...what on earth have I missed whilst I have been self absorbed in my stuff. I'm guessing it's one of those everybody knows ( bar me) but nobody can mention type of kings new chlothes malarkey type shenanigans. I am most intrigued, do I need an enigma code to work out the who did it as nobody can mention. On other matters my bottom is fine now thanks for asking.:)
    Posted by tomgoodun
    It's all very hush hush, but between you, me, and these four walls - the guy above you has elected for gender reassignment surgery. He is understandably nervous and would appreciate your kind thoughts on the matter.

Glad your posterior is on the up ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : It's all very hush hush, but between you, me, and these four walls - the guy above you has elected for gender reassignment surgery. He is understandably nervous and would appreciate your kind thoughts on the matter. Glad your posterior is on the up ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    I thought those were just manboobs.

No wonder he was jealously eying up your blouses.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : I thought those were just manboobs. No wonder he was jealously eying up your blouses.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Sigh.

My read may be a little off, but I'm beginning to think nobody on the forum appreciates my sense of style.
  • Options
    RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Sigh. My read may be a little off, but I'm beginning to think nobody on the forum appreciates my sense of style.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Do you have either of these for us to appreciate? ;)