You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed:
    OUTLAWS Are you still recruiting? I may have worse eyesight than The Schofield Kid but i have been known to win a hand or two and I would be honoured to join your gang of desperados memfno
    Posted by memfno
    Hello :)

We don't 'recruit' really, but your post made me laugh and i have a feeling you may be a good addition. So welcome to Outlaws! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to the team Andy Darwood, aka EvilPingu.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, team just gets better! :)
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited December 2014
    Thank you kindly Tashal, 

I will do my best to take down all the bank.......rolls I can manage!

OUTLAWS RULE!!
  • Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited December 2014
    welcome outlaws

• Options
    dumb_blonddumb_blond Member Posts: 308
    edited December 2014
    merry Christmas to the outlaws xxx
  • Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited December 2014
    ty db xx

• Options
    xtortion8xtortion8 Member Posts: 77
    edited December 2014
    Happy New Year to you all...
    May 2015 bring us all a run of luck never seen before....
    OUTLAWS RULE
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,278
    edited December 2014
    Happy New Year to you all... May 2015 bring us all a run of luck never seen before.... OUTLAWS RULE
    Posted by xtortion8
    +1 A HaPPy and ProsPerous New Year to you Nic and all OuTLaws. It's been EMotional.

(random use of capitals thrown in to keep Harry happy)
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited December 2014

Dear Outlaws

When someone makes a post explaining why they are leaving the team (because you act like children, swearing to try and look cool, and just abusing other teams) and saying that they will leave in the morning, before wishing you luck, it is probably good manners not to remove  them straight away and then delete their posts.

I am not the only one talking about this, several of us are unhappy and you will end up with just 4 very sad and lonely members if you aren't careful.

Like I said before, good luck.

• Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited December 2014
    Dear Outlaws When someone makes a post explaining why they are leaving the team (because you act like children, swearing to try and look cool, and just abusing other teams) and saying that they will leave in the morning, before wishing you luck, it is probably good manners not to remove  them straight away and then delete their posts. I am not the only one talking about this, several of us are unhappy and you will end up with just 4 very sad and lonely members if you aren't careful. Like I said before, good luck.
    Posted by MrWh1te

As I said... FYP! 

Not sure what yr beef is to be fair, I wished you luck MrW....

Yes, some of us are childlike and some of us swear... show me any team that isn't/doesn't! It's called banter and I am sorry you didn't fit in... no need for a public rant just because Tash removed you when you said you were leaving :) 

As for these "few" that agree with you, I'm sure I speak for all in saying - they know where the door is :)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2014
    Dear Outlaws When someone makes a post explaining why they are leaving the team (because you act like children, swearing to try and look cool, and just abusing other teams) and saying that they will leave in the morning, before wishing you luck, it is probably good manners not to remove  them straight away and then delete their posts. I am not the only one talking about this, several of us are unhappy and you will end up with just 4 very sad and lonely members if you aren't careful. Like I said before, good luck.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Still here? ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    It isn't just banter though is it Sam. 

The stuff people say there is just abuse, and it finds its way to these forums and the tables.

It has been enough to make me quit as soon as I have finished my grind.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    It isn't just banter though is it Sam.  The stuff people say there is just abuse, and it finds its way to these forums and the tables. It has been enough to make me quit as soon as I have finished my grind.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    You are quite correct. Yet some people have real life issues with people end of. TBH one of yr 1st posts in the team was that you were a teacher... when questioned you hinting at being into the 14/15yr olds... to me thats below the belt too in any proffesion. Hey why didn't I do a forum post??!! Cos I took it as banter!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Bobby... Or whatever your real name is....

Yes we swear, rant, and generally abuse Everybody... Thats just who we are... None of us are fussed with looking cool. We are just mostly grumpy crass individuals and therefore have potty mouths :)

As for tonight, all thats happened is that somebody tilted, put a few hands up, and swore a bit. Nothing specific About anybody specific, just some steam let off...

You were in outlaws for months, and all you have ever really done is criticise us.. never played dtd, participated in our chats (except if you were moaning) and generally just been a bit of a non member.

I removed you so fast because i was happy you'd decided to go. I'm not going to wish you luck because frankly i'm annoyed and
    not liking you very much right now... See? No swearing.. just for you.... Now bog off please....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Haha.  That is funny.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hi Sam,

As I was denied the right of reply on the other post, and Tash sems to only allow certain things on her facebook page and just deletes stuff she doesn't want there, I would take the time to reply here.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, it is no biggie. 
    I made a post saying goodbye (as you know, I do have some friends there, regardless of what Jac/Tash say) and it was instantly deleted, followed by snide comments about me.
    I was quite happy to go quietly, it doesn't really affect me at all.

But when Tash and co started being nasty, it is only right in my eyes that I have a right of reply. 

So as before, I will let it go. 

BUT everytime Tash or co post something horrid about me, I will have my right of reply. 

If that upsets Tash, well it is her fault.  Everything I am saying is pretty much a direct quote from her or her members and she encourages what they say.  Nothing I have said is a lie, so if you guys are so upset about me posting stuff like it, maybe it says a lot about what they are posting (and I disagree with Tikay and Tash, if a team is actively encouraging abuse of other players on other teams at the tables, it DOES impact on sky).

So it is up to tash and her team.  Stop abusing me and I will stop leaking your team pages new posts.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hi Sam, As I was denied the right of reply on the other post, and Tash sems to only allow certain things on her facebook page and just deletes stuff she doesn't want there, I would take the time to reply here. You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, it is no biggie.  I made a post saying goodbye (as you know, I do have some friends there, regardless of what Jac/Tash say) and it was instantly deleted, followed by snide comments about me. I was quite happy to go quietly, it doesn't really affect me at all. But when Tash and co started being nasty, it is only right in my eyes that I have a right of reply.  So as before, I will let it go.  BUT everytime Tash or co post something horrid about me, I will have my right of reply.  If that upsets Tash, well it is her fault.  Everything I am saying is pretty much a direct quote from her or her members and she encourages what they say.  Nothing I have said is a lie, so if you guys are so upset about me posting stuff like it, maybe it says a lot about what they are posting (and I disagree with Tikay and Tash, if a team is actively encouraging abuse of other players on other teams at the tables, it DOES impact on sky). So it is up to tash and her team.  Stop abusing me and I will stop leaking your team pages new posts.
    Posted by MrWh1te

Morning MrW

"The wash yr mouth out wednesdays" thread... is surely a tongue in cheek joke as you didn't like swearing :) not abusing you love, and as for anyone with mistrust - this also is not abuse, it was yr cloak and dagger teacherness persona that threw some of us.... yet we still accepted you as our own till you decided to run ;) 

GL anyways :)

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Fair enough.

Though to be clear, I never ever said I disliked swearing, I couldn't say that because I swear a lot.

What I object to is swearing when it is targeting specific players and the abuse that is associated with it
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Doh

I can't really do that.  You see, if I post who is leaking to me, I will lose a trusted friend. 
    I mean, Andy is a good guy and all that, but I am not about to throw my other mate under a bus for him.

This is of Tasha's making.  She jumped all over something without any proper thought and got it wrong
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited December 2014
    Doh I can't really do that.  You see, if I post who is leaking to me, I will lose a trusted friend.  I mean, Andy is a good guy and all that, but I am not about to throw my other mate under a bus for him. This is of Tasha's making.  She jumped all over something without any proper thought and got it wrong
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Wouldn't be the first time ;)

Ok, well you can categorically say it's not Andy then?

That should be good enough. Even if his word isn't.