You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited December 2014
    Yes, I can categorically say it was not Andy
  • Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited December 2014
    Mr White

Did you not give someone a abuse in a Freeroll at my table one time, and i took you up on it.

Just saying
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed:
    Yes, I can categorically say it was not Andy
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Nice 1. Think 99% of people already know this, but you're the only 1 who can prove it. 

All the best at the tables. (and be nice to freerollers! :P) ^^^^ ;)
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited December 2014
    Mr White Did you not give someone a abuse in a Freeroll at my table one time, and i took you up on it. Just saying
    Posted by stuarty117

This is why he is tilting... bl00dy freerolls ;)

To the rest, I'd rarther this kind of craap not be on the public forum, there is no need TBH. Small team of 20 members... someone gets peeed off and leaves, someone feeds said person info re us having a non swear day ect ect blar and more blar. The only reason Andy got any stick is because he was the only mutual friend with Bobby... NONE of the rest of the team was. So this trusted friend of yrs is not quite close enough to be on yr FB like Pandy MrW?

I like Pandy and he IS a good guy, you just kinda lead him to the slaughter and made him look guilty... obv if this person feeding you info is still in the team we would all like them to leave because who wants what should be private laundry among friends turning into this public show. 

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed : This is why he is tilting... bl00dy freerolls ;) To the rest, I'd rarther this kind of craap not be on the public forum, there is no need TBH. Small team of 20 members... someone gets peeed off and leaves, someone feeds said person info re us having a non swear day ect ect blar and more blar. The only reason Andy got any stick is because he was the only mutual friend with Bobby... NONE of the rest of the team was. So this trusted friend of yrs is not quite close enough to be on yr FB like Pandy MrW? I like Pandy and he IS a good guy, you just kinda lead him to the slaughter and made him look guilty... obv if this person feeding you info is still in the team we would all like them to leave because who wants what should be private laundry among friends turning into this public show. 
    Posted by samantha25
    Yeah, no need for your Bridget Jones pants to be out on show, no one wants to see that.
  • Options
    lcfcfan14lcfcfan14 Member Posts: 226
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for your vote of confidence Sam it means a lot, and thank you for believing me. To say I got stick is a slight understatement though. I got booted from the team. There is nothing I can do to change what has happened but just hope that my word and that of mrwhite is enough to convince those that don't believe me, although if I'm honest I suspect not but hey ho. Life goes on, onwards and upwards as an indie. Gl to all on the tables.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed :  So this trusted friend of yrs is not quite close enough to be on yr FB like Pandy MrW? I like Pandy and he IS a good guy, you just kinda lead him to the slaughter and made him look guilty.... 
    Posted by samantha25
    I have barely any real friends on facebook, I don't trust facebook, it is just a way for everyone to know everyones business.

Just because I have andy on there means I am not close enough to him to share numbers :p

I never led him to the slaughter. 
    I never mentioned him.
    When you contacted me on facebook, I told you it wasn't him.
    When doh asked me on here, I told him it wasn't him.

Not my fault your team jumped to conclusions.  Kick me.  Delete my post explaining why I was leaving.  Accuse the first person you come across of spying and kicking him too.

I would say that is the fault of your team, not me, and a pretty good example of why I left in the first place
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2014
    I've had enough of this now...

Yes DOHHHH i had  a strop once and booted spammy (I had PMT, she had worries, both feisty, you get the picture) We made up once we talked properly. We would've done so sooner had a couple of team members Not sent her copies of pms and posts and made the whole thing Far worse than it should've been! 

Andy, i wish you all the best but i no longer trust you, therefore you cannot be an Outlaw. 

Bobby.... i have no words. You are awful! Absolutely **** awful! What is Wrong with you?! YOU LEFT! All i did was expedite that exit because i was NOT going to let you leave after you'd slated my team as much as you felt you needed to first. Maybe i should've let you say your piece. Could've been amusing. My bad..... 

Any decisions i make are for the good of this team. They are and always will be my first priority. I'm still new to this, and gotta admit have been shocked and hurt by the way this has blown up... I guess i just need to accept that I may come under fire sometimes.

Am gonna take this opportunity to say a public sorry to Sam though. Don't know what i'd do without her and Lisa tbh.

This team is strong, we won't be broken by an attack from a team 'member' who was never really one of us and was mistrusted by a good few from the start. Continue to show your true colours Bobby.......

• Options
    edited December 2014
    That is fairly amusing.

I am not awful, all I did was leave a team, at which point you guys hurled abuse so I retaliated.

You DON'T do what is good for the team, you do whatever your irrational self decides.  The only shock to me is that people keep standing by you, even when you keep on pulling stunts like this.
    You run it like a Russian dictator with PMT.

And your team isn't strong.  You kicked a perfectly innocent friend for no reason and all the posts I am seeing suggest mistrust ahoy.
    That said, you always did have an issue with mistrust and often make posts telling 'spies' to leave.

Tell you what, I will end this.  You are clearly too immature to just leave it be, even when I made it clear I would say no more if you stopped the personal attacks.  So I won't reply here anymore.

People in the team know what you are like.  People not in the team know what you are like.

It is you who has to look in the mirror every day.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited December 2014
    There are positives to take from this. The posts on your team thread have trebled and I think I'm in love with tashal
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    FWIW Tash I dont want to be in outlaws anyway, if this is how an original member of the team, who you have told in the past you couldnt have got through stuff without gets treated for doing nothing on what you admit was a "gut feeling" then I want no part of it. You seem to have a short memory of the events surrounding our departure ffom THS and were quite happy to be told stuff, in fact you asked me to keep you informed on several ocasions. Now its the other way round which despite your views I have been no part of!you dont like it. Luckily for me the one person in the team i consider to be a real friend ( and probably your closest as well) has told me on a couple of occasions today "if you say it wasn't you than i believe you". Its just a shame you dont have the same view.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    There are positives to take from this. The posts on your team thread have trebled and I think I'm in love with tashal
    Posted by waller02

always a positive Ryan!

Ignoring other posts now as it's just going round in circles, and chasing my own tail makes me dizzy.

What I will do tho, is say a bit about the girl you are all having a go at. 
    Firstly, she hasn't got a bad bone in her body... bit of a hothead, and a fiery temper over things she believes in.
    2 young children, stressful life and a group of friends who she likes to chillax and play poker with, put the world to rights, get drunk and have a laugh with from the comfort of her own house. She does not go round calling it a team really, as she treats us all pretty much as equals and at times takes a backseat role unless a decision needs to be made. If she had any ego at all she would not have me as her Vice, because I am that loud and overbearing she can't get a word in half the time. 

She is a lovely girl, who will gladly sit and listen to peoples problems even if no time to really. 

Booo to the haters ;)

And this is from someone that has had a blow up with her... talking is good.

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    edited December 2014
    Have a great Hogmanay OuTlaWs!!!!

I would say don't drink too much, but I guess you would all ignore me ;-))))

• Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2014
    Thankyou Vicey Spam :)

Less of the girl tho! Or i'm gonna start calling you mum :)

Most of the time Outlaws are a bunch of friends getting drunk and playing cards, and thats awesome. I don't feel i need to 'rule', which is strange when i think about it as you lot are crazy and loud and totally un pc and just generally nuts! Sam, yes you're loud, but i think Jon outdoes you there! However, queen of spam you will always be, and an essential part of this team too. You are always there when i need you and i love you to bits.

As for the haters.... meh.... i genuinely couldn't give a flying **** any more. My decisions were made, and they still feel like the right ones regardless of the trouble thats resulted. It'll pass, and we'll come out stronger.

And finally, a word to a guy i know will read this and understand me. Sam is loved and supported by us all. You aren't going to find support in your campaign to slate her, or new info to use against her. Stop trying. Move on. Leave her alone. The hate you have is unhealthy and quite disturbing, gotta let it go dude.....

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Have a great Hogmanay OuTlaWs!!!! I would say don't drink too much, but I guess you would all ignore me ;-))))
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Jimi my friend, if I don't start 2015 like I started 2014 (in my own vomit), then I have failed :)
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited December 2014
    Knock knock....is it safe to come in? :-)

Just want to wish you all a Happy New Year.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed : Jimi my friend, if I don't start 2015 like I started 2014 (in my own vomit), then I have failed :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

thats the spirit J have a great one ;-)

I'll raise your vomit and add a sprinkling of 'stumble and smash the bathroom mirror, cut your elbow, ubiquitous vomit, forget.......wake up wondering why my wife is in a bad mood and the bed looks like something out of SAW 12' 

Roll on 2015
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed : thats the spirit J have a great one ;-) I'll raise your vomit and add a sprinkling of 'stumble and smash the bathroom mirror, cut your elbow, ubiquitous vomit, forget.......wake up wondering why my wife is in a bad mood and the bed looks like something out of SAW 12'  Roll on 2015
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Ouch! I bet she's been holding it against you all year as well ;)

Perhaps Sam25 or Tash can shed some light on WHY WOMEN DO THIS?!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I didn't do anything wrong here, but have been booted from the team. I now see that as a positive thing, as it seems a suspicion is enough to remove members without any evidence - in fact Mr white has stated categorically it wasn't me. In the normal world "innocent until proven guilty" applies. In dictatorships a quick knife in the back is enough. However, just remember you have lost a loyal team-mate and friend. Good luck in the future.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed : Ouch! I bet she's been holding it against you all year as well ;) Perhaps Sam25 or Tash can shed some light on WHY WOMEN DO THIS?!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Hi Hendrik, Vespa... Happy New Year Gents :) Have a superness one.

I howeva raise the sick, and cut elbows and chuck Hfffycunftychops dead body in the mix.... info calls all round chaps? :)

Andy, have done all I can.. mrW claims to have a spy in the team, i've asked him to give me a recent post since you've been gone to clear yr name... if he can't do that I can't help anymore. If he does, then I for one shall kiss yr shoe's mi dear :)))))