You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS:
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : WELCOME BACK ROBOROVER ERRR I MEAN IRISHROVER GLAD URE BACK URE M8 DAV
    Posted by dav1964
    did i know you ?

before the knights of the sky poker round  table,

dragged me off ,

and wiped my memory clean,

which took them all of 2 seconds !

lol
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Thanks both for that. I am still unsure if it is more to do with the shocked gasps at a bingo player hitting runners on a boring basis OR A player in a very strong/unbeatable position being cut-off/bundled into the back of a van due to "software problems" Have just worked out the Area 51 name and the American Link though......LOL!!!! Its like a Guantanamo Bay for Sky Poker Players. Do I win a Spot Prize?
    Posted by emilyegg
    no cos i spotted it 1st on this thread lol
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    Thanks both for that. I am still unsure if it is more to do with the shocked gasps at a bingo player hitting runners on a boring basis OR A player in a very strong/unbeatable position being cut-off/bundled into the back of a van due to "software problems" Have just worked out the Area 51 name and the American Link though......LOL!!!! Its like a Guantanamo Bay for Sky Poker Players. Do I win a Spot Prize?
    Posted by emilyegg
    you are a clever egg  [ emilyegg ]

but beware of the one they call

oynutter ,

he's a bad egg beater,

you have been warnedddddddddddddddddddddddddd  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    Quality. Both of you.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    if you really want to know what area 51 is all about, read the humpty dumpty thread--page 4 I think, emilyegg should really have been there from the beginning---lol---gl
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    AREA 51????

Are you saying that a post of mine has been dumped into that cesspool of inadequacy, conspiracy theory and general paranoia?

Sky, I'm starting to get a tad annoyed at this.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    i love sky elf
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    I love area51
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    I love area51
    Posted by elsadog
    i adore area 51
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Oynutter doesn't seem to exist anymore! Area 51 has covered him up!
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited January 2010
    Whats that all about then? Theres no trace of him anywhere
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,

please accept my apologies that certain threads have been incorrectly moved into area 51.

i will be reviewing the situation and making sure this doesn't happen in future.

you are 100% correct that the only threads that should be moved to area 51 are the usual 'it's fixed/ rigged' etc etc.

thanks for your patience and understanding on this one.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited January 2010
    Rihc you gotta stop having days off m8, the whole place seem to go to piecies when yournotaround
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    In Response to AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS:
    WHY ARE SERIOUS MOANS ABOUT THE OBVIOUS FAULTS OF THIS SOFTWARE BEING PUT INTO AREA 51? EXAMPLES BEING OYNUTTERS AND BENNYDIPS POSTS.ANYONE PLEASE? debs
    Posted by debdobs_67
    clearly the software is at fault,and RANDOM NO LONGER MEANS RANDOM BUT INSTEAD ,VARIANCE...and funnily enuff,the SKY HD BOX is very similar,and also comes with VARIANCE ,sumdays runs like u wouldnt know its there,other days frozen from startup,freezes when changing channels,or just randomly gives up..sky get ur software chumps 2 sort it out...TECHNOLOGY IS A WONDERFUL THING..
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    In Response to AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : clearly the software is at fault,and RANDOM NO LONGER MEANS RANDOM BUT INSTEAD ,VARIANCE...and funnily enuff,the SKY HD BOX is very similar,and also comes with VARIANCE ,sumdays runs like u wouldnt know its there,other days frozen from startup,freezes when changing channels,or just randomly gives up..sky get ur software chumps 2 sort it out...TECHNOLOGY IS A WONDERFUL THING..
    Posted by philmenow
    He's back, just can't keep a good Phil down! 8- />
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    if you really want to know what area 51 is all about, read the humpty dumpty thread--page 4 I think, emilyegg should really have been there from the beginning---lol---gl
    Posted by oynutter
    In all seriousness mate, your Incoherrent ramblings make as much sense as a learn yourself Chinese CD.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : In all seriousness mate, your Incoherrent ramblings make as much sense as a learn yourself Chinese CD.
    Posted by emilyegg
    I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
    Posted by elsadog
    looney will never learn elsa,honest he will never learn lol .dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    pmsl m8, I was a bit hasty when I bought mine on line at a suspiciously low price.
    "Chinese Made Simple"........for Russians!! what was that all about?