You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS

13»

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS:
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
    Posted by elsadog
    Ive just googled it and their are 14, i must have been learning the one you missed lol
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : Ive just googled it and their are 14, i must have been learning the one you missed lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    The ''Wah yu wahnt'' .... ''Whah yu goh''  talk doesn't count. That's the one to use at the chippy.
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : pmsl m8, I was a bit hasty when I bought mine on line at a suspiciously low price. "Chinese Made Simple"........for Russians!! what was that all about?
    Posted by emilyegg
    And because (with all due respect) neither launguage is famed for its friendliness to you ears, it was for the 5 minutes it took me to work out what was happening, a bit of an ordeal.