You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

So this is customer relations answer to complaints

bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
First: 4/7/2009
Last: 2/1/2010
The information Bar will unfortunately remain on site and keep popping up until 9PM, although you have clicked it away it will come back on, as it's programmed to do so to advise all players.

Regards

Sky_Mod

I  cant believe this  ...      ffs 

Comments

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    Sorry Sky, not good enough.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited January 2010
    and the discussion got locked so i edited my first post and asked my it was locked, not very good in all honesty sky_mod!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010

After last nights problems, I dont think we should expect any more.

Maybe we, the paying poker players, should hold a TOTAL POKER WEBSITE to find the best poker site around..........
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited January 2010
    doesnt surprise me

the email and live customer support on this site is shocking

they dont seem overly concerned about the fact there complete in difference to a major techincal fault i experienced has led them to lose a lot of my bankroll i was almost set to bring from another site

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Really not good enough this. Closing the thread smacks of indifference.

It's a flamin' nuisance.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    OK, "although you have clicked it away it will come back on, as it's programmed to do so to advise all players."

"All Players" do not use my computer, I read yellow bar, I am informed, I switch yellow bar off. Do you see?

I hated to be treated like a seven year old when I was seven years old, imagine how it makes me feel now?

• Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    Is it really that much of an issue though?

I know 7 year olds who wouldnt complain as much :P

Besides lots of people complain about the customer service on this site, but ive found them to be great help everytime!

If you approach them with the right attitude, you'll receive better service. It's human nature to want to help people more when they're nice to you. If you go in all guns blazing, you're heading for a crash and burn.

You asked a question, you got your answer. So it wasnt the one you wanted? So what? Move on, and ignore it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: So this is customer relations answer to complaints:
    Is it really that much of an issue though? I know 7 year olds who wouldnt complain as much :P Besides lots of people complain about the customer service on this site, but ive found them to be great help everytime! If you approach them with the right attitude, you'll receive better service. It's human nature to want to help people more when they're nice to you. If you go in all guns blazing, you're heading for a crash and burn. You asked a question, you got your answer. So it wasnt the one you wanted? So what? Move on, and ignore it.
    Posted by EEN
    are you the big lanky one off the inbetweeners?

seriously though i have noticed your new and you keep having sarcastic pops at the regulars on here, this is going to get you know where, hope you can learn from your mistakes
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Regular or not, people are entitled to their opinion.

Where exactly do you expect im trying to "get"?

Do you not agree that approaching this in a calm way would be beneficial?

There's also a suggestions forum for a reason :)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: So this is customer relations answer to complaints : are you the big lanky one off the inbetweeners? seriously though i have noticed your new and you keep having sarcastic pops at the regulars on here, this is going to get you know where, hope you can learn from your mistakes
    Posted by webby234
    lmao have you learned yet webby m8y,have a real good look at what you,ve just wrote
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I noticed the typo too, but thought it kinder not to mention :P

Aww bless :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

where's the typo?

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    I noticed the typo too, but thought it kinder not to mention :P Aww bless :)
    Posted by EEN
    Oh dear! It's not a typo that's being referred to here. You need history to understand that one.

Now you seem like a reasonable chap EEN and I'm sure you can be a useful member of the forums, but you really should stop having a pop at the regulars. You mentioned here and elsewhere about a calm, measured approach being beneficial. Can I suggest you try that. When you get to know folk on here you will start to understand the nuances in the posts. Grammatical excellence doesn't tend to win brownie points on here but acceptance of the different personalities and acceptance of their character does.

Take a deep breath, start again and we'll all look forward to your next post with interest.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: So this is customer relations answer to complaints : are you the big lanky one off the inbetweeners? seriously though i have noticed your new and you keep having sarcastic pops at the regulars on here, this is going to get you know where, hope you can learn from your mistakes
    Posted by webby234
    you're*
    nowhere*

I'm not that bothered about spelling etc. and as for me staying calm, i am calm :) Everything i say is in jest, but still at the same time, i was trying to make a point.

I'll be lurking around the tech support forum mostly anyway, so i wont be bothering you regulars :) but if i have caused any offence, apologies all around. No hard feelings webby :)

..as long as you cheer on the reds today :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Ha ha benny, they moved this to area 51 lol, think they having a sly dig at you lol
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited January 2010
    IF EVERYONE STARTS BEING TREATED LIKE THIS ALOT OF US REGULARS WILL BE GOING ELSEWHERE.END OF.

HOW IS THAT FOR NICE BIG BOLD LETTERS.LOL debs
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Well I guess it's come to this, we've finally been relegated to 'The Bin" that is Area 51..

So ...        "who can ya turn to" .............  ? 
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited January 2010
    Area 51 lmao

Oh dear...
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited January 2010
    One reason why hardly anyone new posts on here is due to the likes of webby and elsa who think that being a regular makes them above anyone elses opinion.

Cant see what the big deal is either on the first post, customer services have also been great to me with a few problems even if some answers were not to my liking.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Is it really that much of an issue though? I know 7 year olds who wouldnt complain as much :P Besides lots of people complain about the customer service on this site, but ive found them to be great help everytime! If you approach them with the right attitude, you'll receive better service. It's human nature to want to help people more when they're nice to you. If you go in all guns blazing, you're heading for a crash and burn. You asked a question, you got your answer. So it wasnt the one you wanted? So what? Move on, and ignore it.
    Posted by EEN
    Point taken mate, you're probably right. I shouldn't have made my post in the frame of mind that I was.

Having said that, I have noticed that the standard of customer care has recently gone down a bit, just my observation.

EDIT: Just noticed that this thread has been dumped in Area 51, says it all doesn't it?