You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

So this is customer relations answer to complaints

2»

Comments

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    Oh and if anyone has an issue with one of my posts, whether it's their first post or their millionth, go ahead. I'm certainly big enough and wise enough to take any criticism on the chin.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: So this is customer relations answer to complaints:
    Is it really that much of an issue though? I know 7 year olds who wouldnt complain as much :P Besides lots of people complain about the customer service on this site, but ive found them to be great help everytime! If you approach them with the right attitude, you'll receive better service. It's human nature to want to help people more when they're nice to you. If you go in all guns blazing, you're heading for a crash and burn. You asked a question, you got your answer. So it wasnt the one you wanted? So what? Move on, and ignore it.
    Posted by EEN
    oooo Ive found them to be a great help everytime-----DUR----what exactly is the point of telling us that?---we hav'nt-----ok----we consider them useless-----so are we really interested in hearing that you have no problem with them after 4 days on the site------NO-----GO AWAY!
  • Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: So this is customer relations answer to complaints : Point taken mate, you're probably right. I shouldn't have made my post in the frame of mind that I was. Having said that, I have noticed that the standard of customer care has recently gone down a bit, just my observation. EDIT: Just noticed that this thread has been dumped in Area 51, says it all doesn't it?
    Posted by KnackersYa
    Knackers im really glad you put this, as i explained my post was meant to be helpful to you and wasnt malicious in anyway. Webby seems to have an attitude problem and wants to pick fights, and thats his right, but as Torry said, no matter how many posts you have, everyones opinion is equal.

We've all posted something on the internet when angry and regretted it after, i hope you get it sorted knackers

Best wishes, EEN
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,

firstly i want to address the original point in this thread...

please accept my apologies, the quoted post was unacceptable and in no way helpful to any players who experienced problems.

secondly...

again please accept my apologies, this thread should not have been moved into Area 51. (i have placed this thread into technical queries as the subject relates to the text scrollbar that a few experienced problems with)

i will be reviewing both these issues and making sure we perform better in future.

lastly....

i have had to delete a few posts in this thread as they were bordering on abusive, served no purpose and certainly in no way aided conversation. i really don't want to start handing out warnings so please keep things friendly.

oh and one final thing...

as a new poster on this thread welcome to the community EEN. if you have any questions just shout. (that also goes for everyone else too)

Thank you!

• Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    hey guys, firstly i want to address the original point in this thread... please accept my apologies, the quoted post was unacceptable and in no way helpful to any players who experienced problems. secondly... again please accept my apologies, this thread should not have been moved into Area 51. (i have placed this thread into technical queries as the subject relates to the text scrollbar that a few experienced problems with) i will be reviewing both these issues and making sure we perform better in future. lastly.... i have had to delete a few posts in this thread as they were bordering on abusive, served no purpose and certainly in no way aided conversation. i really don't want to start handing out warnings so please keep things friendly. oh and one final thing... as a new poster on this thread welcome to the community EEN. if you have any questions just shout. (that also goes for everyone else too) Thank you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers Rich, i did have one small query, will pm you so you can check it easier when you have time.