You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FOSP Super 6 League 2018/19 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*

Comments

• BFC4EVER09BFC4EVER09 Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2015
    hi jono sorry not been playing much recently but back on now so only just seen this does this mean i got a seat into £5.50 or is it too late cheers (martin berry)
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,073
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 comp:
    hi jono sorry not been playing much recently but back on now so only just seen this does this mean i got a seat into £5.50 or is it too late cheers (martin berry)
    Posted by BFC4EVER09

Hi martin 
    wd on the lucky dip seat, let us know what you want and I will sort ;')
    Jon
    edited June 2015
    fridays mini at 8.30 ifposs jono..by the way fantastic job you done
  • 1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    edited June 2015
    Well done on the organisation and thanks for the quick resolution of the prizes(even though I had a mare) here's to next season:-)
    edited June 2015
    fridays mini at 8.30 ifposs jono..by the way fantastic job you done
    Posted by BFC4EVER09

Pant sorry missed this meh ;'( Next Friday? 
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 comp : Pant sorry missed this meh ;'( Next Friday? 
    Posted by j3ono
    next saturday if poss jono, as i will be at work friday cheers
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 comp : next saturday if poss jono, as i will be at work friday cheers
    Posted by BFC4EVER09

email sent gl Sir ;')

• Derby482Derby482 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Hi Jon. If possible can you register me for the 15k super roller this Sunday at 8pm if not the Sunday after. Thanks very much Kevin Doughty
    edited July 2015
    Hi Jon. If possible can you register me for the 15k super roller this Sunday at 8pm if not the Sunday after. Thanks very much Kevin Doughty
    Posted by Derby482
    Hey wd on a great win and coming 10th in the global rankings.
    Will enter you for Sunday 19th July Super Roller game.
    Congrats ;')

Jon
    edited July 2015
    Afternoon all, 

I've had to go ahead to run this comp again next season with the same prizepool and prize structure.
    Last seasion 334 players registered to play and over £800 worth of Sky Poker seats won.
    I will be post the link as soon as the new comp is open, I believe I can respawn last seasons league so you won't have to enter again. I will let you know.

Once again thanks for playing and thanks to Sky Poker, Kirsty and Sam T for supporting the comp and giving me another 9 months of headaches ;') 

Rungolden 
    Jon
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Super 6 Comp 2015/2016 Season;'):
    Afternoon all,  I've had to go ahead to run this comp again next season with the same prizepool and prize structure. Last seasion 334 players registered to play and over £800 worth of Sky Poker seats won. I will be post the link as soon as the new comp is open, I believe I can respawn last seasons league so you won't have to enter again. I will let you know. Once again thanks for playing and thanks to Sky Poker, Kirsty and Sam T for supporting the comp and giving me another 9 months of headaches ;')  Rungolden  Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Nice one Jon
    Cant wait for the new season.
  • WestwardHoWestwardHo Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2015
    In Response to End of season Super 6 Prizes;'):
    Hi Jon. Thanks for organising. Please can I use my 5th prize to enter the 20:00 on Tues 21 July?
    Thanks. Nick.

• BustertownBustertown Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 Comp 2015/2016 Season;'):
    In Response to Super 6 Comp 2015/2016 Season;') : Nice one Jon Cant wait for the new season.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Having been driven insane by doing something similar in the past, I just wanted to echo this comment and say thanks to Jon (j3ono) for his hard work in organizing this.
  • tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    edited July 2015

Thanks Jon, looking forward to this again.

Was in last season, will I be auto added this season.

Tomred64

edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: End of season Super 6 Prizes;'):
    In Response to End of season Super 6 Prizes;') : Hi Jon. Thanks for organising. Please can I use my 5th prize to enter the 20:00 on Tues 21 July? Thanks. Nick.
    Posted by WestwardHo
    Not a problem will send an email now, gl Sir ;')

edited July 2015
    In Response to Super 6 Comp 2015/2016 Season;') : Nice one Jon Cant wait for the new season.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Cheers Mick hopefully you will win a prize ;')
    edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 Comp 2015/2016 Season;') : Having been driven insane by doing something similar in the past, I just wanted to echo this comment and say thanks to Jon (j3ono) for his hard work in organizing this.
    Posted by Bustertown

Many many thanks Sir, Rungolden :')
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Jon, looking forward to this again. Was in last season, will I be auto added this season. Tomred64
    Posted by tomred64
    Hi Tom 
    Hopefully the league will just respawn, it did give me that option after I did the Worldcup game. Fingers and Toes Crossed
    Rungolden ;')
  • tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    edited July 2015
    Will keep the eye open.

TY Jon
    edited July 2015
    Morning all, some great news the footie season is nearly here and so is the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game, which means the FOSP League with lots of great Sky Poker Seats to be won. 
    As always it's FREE to join and play and you might just win £250k. 
    If your 1 of the 334 players who played last season then your already in, if not use the link below:

Rungolden 
    Jon