You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FOSP Super 6 League 2018/19 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*

Comments

• Options
    jammedjammed Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Unclaimed Prizes:
    I currently have 11 unclaimed prizes so far this season amounting to £88 worth of seats.  If these are not claimed then they will be allocated the the players who finishes in the following positions, all postions randomly picked by FOSP FB group admin team: 14, 33, 34, 42, 45, 47, 63, 111, 123, 126, 256 & 323 You can check back on this thread so see if you have won a prize or log on to the Super6 website    https://super6.skysports.com/  go Leagues, select FOSP League, then you select Round or Month. Each Round or Month Winner will be the person who tops the table. Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    hi jon, could you tell me if one of the 11 unclaimed prizes is this months (march) monthly winner ?

If yes could I claim and request this Thursdays 8pm bounty hunter.

thanks and regards

Julia dow  (jammed77)
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes:
    In Response to Unclaimed Prizes : hi jon, could you tell me if one of the 11 unclaimed prizes is this months (march) monthly winner ? If yes could I claim and request this Thursdays 8pm bounty hunter.  thanks and regards Julia dow  (jammed77)
    Posted by jammed
    Hi julia

I'm sorry I seem to have missed this request. Well done on the monthly prize.
    Would next week be ok for entry??

jon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : Hi julia I'm sorry I seem to have missed this request. Well done on the monthly prize. Would next week be ok for entry?? jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Hi Jon,    Yes Next weeks Thursdays (9th)  8pm Bounty Hunter would be fine.  Thank You Very Much.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : Hi julia I'm sorry I seem to have missed this request. Well done on the monthly prize. Would next week be ok for entry?? jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Hi not to be a pain but just noticed I haven't been jumped into the 8pm bounty hunter tonight not sure if its slipped your mind but just a reminder in case tks again
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : Hi not to be a pain but just noticed I haven't been jumped into the 8pm bounty hunter tonight not sure if its slipped your mind but just a reminder in case tks again
    Posted by jammed

Hi there 

I've sent a couple of emails regrading this but had no reply, very frustrating. Maybe the person who deals with this is on Holiday.
    Will try customer care.

Jon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : Hi there  I've sent a couple of emails regrading this but had no reply, very frustrating. Maybe the person who deals with this is on Holiday. Will try customer care. Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    ok thanks for that I will let you know after 8 if I got in or not cheers
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : ok thanks for that I will let you know after 8 if I got in or not cheers
    Posted by jammed
    Thanks for that im in
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Unclaimed Prizes : Thanks for that im in
    Posted by jammed
    Not a problem, it turns out the my Mans on Hols, thanks to fb for the rescue 
    glglgl ;')
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Congrats to David Evans who wins Round 38 and a £5.50 Sky Poker of his choosing.

Can you let me know which seat you would like and your alias.

Wd 
    Jon
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Congrats to Mick Shaw who win Round 39 with 16 points and a £5.50 poker seat of his choosing ;')

Can you let me know your alais and what seat you would like

Well done 
    Jon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Congrats to Cynthia Powell who win Round 40 with 16 points and a £5.50 poker seat of her choosing ;')

Can you let me know your alais and what seat you would like.

Well done 
    Jon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Congrats to David Williams who wins Round 41 with 11 points and a £5.50 Sky poker seat of his choosing!!

Very well done to Roger Priest who wins April's £33 seat with 41 ponts. 

Can you both please let me knoe your alais' and what seats you would like  ;')

Well done 
    Jon
  • Options
    MADMUM1947MADMUM1947 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Round 40 Winner;'):
    Congrats to Cynthia Powell  who win Round 40 with 16 points and a £5.50 poker seat of her choosing ;') Can you let me know your alais and what seat you would like. Well done  Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Hi Jon,
    Please could you enter me in the £2500 mini B/H on Friday 1st May at 20:30 please.
    Many thanks Cynthia...alias (MADMUM1947).
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Round 40 Winner;'):
    In Response to Round 40 Winner;') : Hi Jon, Please could you enter me in the £2500 mini B/H on Friday 1st May at 20:30 please. Many thanks Cynthia...alias (MADMUM1947).
    Posted by MADMUM1947
    Still don`t know if i`m in the mini yet,whats happening ?????...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Round 40 Winner;') : Still don`t know if i`m in the mini yet,whats happening ?????...
    Posted by MADMUM1947
    Evening Cynthia

For some reason I don't seem to recieve notifications in my email anymore, sorry I missed this request.
    Would you like a mini seat this Friday?

Jon
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Round 40 Winner;') : Evening Cynthia For some reason I don't seem to recieve notifications in my email anymore, sorry I missed this request. Would you like a mini seat this Friday? Jon
    Posted by j3ono
    Yes please Jon Mini this Friday 8th @ 20:30 would be great.
    Many thanks Cynthia. (MADMUM1947)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Congrats to Karolina Surmacz who wins Round 42 with 17 points and a £5.50 Sky Poker seat.
    Can you please let me know, with some notice your alias and seat choice.

Wd Jon
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Round 40 Winner;') : Yes please Jon Mini this Friday 8th @ 20:30 would be great. Many thanks Cynthia. (MADMUM1947)
    Posted by MADMUM1947

Hi Cynthia

That's all been sorted for you and you will appear in the lobby sometime Friday morning.
    Good Luck
    Jon
  • Options
    jumijumijumijumi Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2015
    Hi Jon
    can I enter to mini bounty hunter this thursday?
    jumijumi

• Options
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Super 6 comp:
    Hi Jon can I enter to mini bounty hunter this thursday? jumijumi
    Posted by jumijumi

email sent, glgl