You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Fantasy Football

Comments

• Options
    trundletrundle Member Posts: 92
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football:
             I have contacted Sky Jordan also . Just waiting on a reply
    Posted by kianalex
    Sky Jordan no longer works for Sky Poker. I think you need to PM one of the other guys or talk to sky poker help as they need to talk to the person who set up the league and they will sort the prizes out.Apologies if you have already.
    Regards Richard
  • Options
    church04church04 Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2014
    N1 trundle - Hopefully kianelex willmsg him tyo - Just hope it doesnt take another mont for a response as it will be th end of the season by the end of the month 
  • Options
    kianalexkianalex Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2014
    I have tried contacting Sky_Lee with the information and given him all the informaion he requested on several occasions but so far he has not responded . I have given him each months winners including this months Lundies Losers . If at any stage you do receive your prize could you please post . 
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited December 2014
    Hi kianalex,

I don't appear to be receiveing notifications of these PM's you've sent so I haven't seen them until now.
    I've replied to your PM.

All winners have been entered into next Thursday's 8pm BH, other than the last you mentioned, as i can't find the alias. Can you please check this again?

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    trundletrundle Member Posts: 92
    edited December 2014
    Hi kianalex, I don't appear to be receiveing notifications of these PM's you've sent so I haven't seen them until now. I've replied to your PM. All winners have been entered into next Thursday's 8pm BH, other than the last you mentioned, as i can't find the alias. Can you please check this again? Thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Hi Lee, many thanks. Would it be possible to change my registration to the Bounty Hunter tournament a week later on the 18th December(8pm) instead as I am unavailable next week. No worries if this isn't possible.
    Kind Regards
  • Options
    lundielundie Member Posts: 115
    edited December 2014
    I won last month alias is lundie
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited December 2014
    @Trundle - Not a problem, i've unregistered you from this Thursday's and set a reminder to register you in next Thursday's tournament.

@lundie - You're now registered for this Thursday's main event.

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Sky_Lee  appreciate your help on this . Sorry for giving you the wrong alias for Lundie last month , my mistake . Well done so far to all the winners
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited March 2015
    I did use all my subs but i wasnt winnin the thing anyway so went for managaer of the month and got it

Do I need to message anyone at Sky for my prize?

Thx
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Mp33 can you confirm your team name , I have joesbananas down as the winner for the month
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yep hats me bud - What date do i take it down
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Well done mp33 , I have contacted sky_Lee , can you contact him also as he has said that he has not been receiving some of my messages for whatever reason . 
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Well done mp33 , I have contacted sky_Lee , can you contact him also as he has said that he has not been receiving some of my messages for whatever reason . 
    Posted by kianalex
    Hi m8 - I sent him a PM a few days ago . If i dont hear anything tommorow i,ll try again Tuesday and hopefully be able to play it this Thursday if it can be sorted in time
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Bump - still not heard - was hoping to play tommorow night looks doubtful atm 
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Mp33 I have contacted Sky Lee again today but so far have not heard back 

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Ok cheers pal - I,ll let you know if i hear anything
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    MP33 I have again contacted Sky Lee , Sky Dan and Sky Dave to try and get your prize
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Bump - Any luck m8 in getting a reply. I can,t get a reply off anyone at Sky
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Same as have messaged everyone and not 1 reply . 
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Think it might be to do with all the changes with Sky Poker - You still think someone would answer as i just had an email off them saying it will carry on as normal but its now "Hestview Ltd" instead of Sky betting and gaming

EDIT - Tikay is taking a look at this for me . The PM system no longer alerts staff to their pm,s by email ( 25th March)