You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Fantasy Football

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited March 2015
    Hi guys,

Apologies, not getting any alerts for these. I will enter MP33 in next Thursday's Bounty Hunter when it's available, unless you would prefer a different night?

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football:
    Hi guys, Apologies, not getting any alerts for these. I will enter MP33 in next Thursday's Bounty Hunter when it's available, unless you would prefer a different night? Thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee

Next Thursday will be fine thx. Thanks also to kianalex and Tikay for sending me pm,s regarding this
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ok, no problem, you're registered in next Thursday's 8pm BH.

Good luck.
  • Options
    kianalexkianalex Member Posts: 241
    edited March 2015
    Cheers mp33  , glad you got your prize  . Thanks Sky_lLee and Tikay
  • Options
    chumpschumps Member Posts: 219
    edited April 2015
    Hi any word on getting my prize for March , I have contacted sky but not heard back yet.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi chumps,

Apologies, i've been away so not seen this. I've registered you in this Thursday's £10k Bounty Hunter at 8pm.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks  sky lee for all your again , good luck chumps
  • Options
    chumpschumps Member Posts: 219
    edited April 2015
    Thanks guys 
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Chumps has won the monthly prize for the 2nd time this season despite both Louise and Stephen Stanulis finishing above chumps in April as they have 2 teams entered when you are only allowed 1 team .
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hi,

I've registered chumps in this Thursday's £8k Bounty Hunter.
  • Options
    trundletrundle Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2015
    Any ideas when our prizes will be credited?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Final winners and prizes are as follows 1st Chumps who wins £110 super roller seat , 2nd  Trundle who gets  a £50 free bet and 3rd Lundies Losers who gets a £30 free bet . Finally Kianalex ( me ) wins the monthly prize of £33 bounty hunter seat . I will contact Sky  Lee and hopefully get these prizes sorted soon but as some of you may know they don't get alerted to their MPs anymore so feel free to try and contact sky themselves . Thanks everyone
  • Options
    trundletrundle Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football:
    Final winners and prizes are as follows 1st Chumps who wins £110 super roller seat , 2nd wyatt Earp who gets  a £50 free bet and 3rd trundle who gets a £30 free bet . Finally Kianalex ( me ) wins the monthly prize of £33 bounty hunter seat . I will contact SKy Lee and hopefully get these prizes sorted soon but as some of you may know they don't get alerted to their MPs anymore so feel free to try and contact sky themselves . Thanks everyone
    Posted by kianalex
    Thanks. I think 1st and 2nd are correct(Wyatt Earp being my team) however 3rd place was Steven Lundie(Lundies Losers).
    Thanks again for organising. 
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Cheers Trundle , hope that's correct now
  • Options
    lundielundie Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2015
    Any word on when the free bets will be given out? I've been paid from the league but still no free bet
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi Lundie I have sent Sky_Lee lots of pms but have not heard anything back . I will keep trying but feel free to contact Sky yourself . 
  • Options
    Sky_DanSky_Dan Member Posts: 589
    edited June 2015
    lundie,

I have credited this for you now.

Sorry about the delay, with Lee leaving Sky I'm afraid it took a while to get sorted.

Dan
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi Sky Dan could you credit the rest of the prizes please . These are 1st chumps who wins entry to £110 super roller , 2nd £50 free bet for trundle and the monthly winner for May Kianalex £33 bounty hunter seat . Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi,

I will speak to the relevant parties and try to get this sorted for you today.

D
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi all,

I have actioned this for you all:

- kianalex you have been registered for this Thursday's Bounty Hunter at 20:00
    - trundle you have been credited with a £50 free bet
    - chumps you have been registered for this Sunday's Roller

Sorry again for the delay, let me know if there's any issues.

Cheers

Dan