You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

THE MIGHTY FOXES..the Shakespeare era!

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES!!!!!!:
    Fingers crossed The Cherries can do you a favour against Spurs. The Dream is still alive and kicking GL GL
    Posted by VespaPX
    I hope so, the way you've been playing lately its possible. Really pleased you have virtually secured your place in the Premier League next season...although I still don't see Max Gradel as an £8m player :))))

Two players in the England sqaad as well...it really is amazing!!!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES!!!!!! : I hope so, the way you've been playing lately its possible. Really pleased you have virtually secured your place in the Premier League next season...although I still don't see Max Gradel as an £8m player :)))) Two players in the England sqaad as well...it really is amazing!!!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Yeah but his other team are a sinking ship.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES!!!!!! : I hope so, the way you've been playing lately its possible. Really pleased you have virtually secured your place in the Premier League next season...although I still don't see Max Gradel as an £8m player :)))) Two players in the England sqaad as well...it really is amazing!!!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Personally i think he's an all-round better player than Sterling.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited March 2016
    GL Brrrrrr

gr8 goal by Vardy last night and hopefully he can start scoring for Leicester again nxt week. I,m not a Leicester fan myself but like most neutrals have been rooting for them for a while. Its been a gr8 season seeing the so called top 4 being demolished and would be nice to see Raneiri lift the trophy at Stamford Bridge on the last day. Always rated him as a manger and think he was unlucky to go at Chelsea
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    GL Brrrrrr gr8 goal by Vardy last night and hopefully he can start scoring for Leicester again nxt week. I,m not a Leicester fan myself but like most neutrals have been rooting for them for a while. Its been a gr8 season seeing the so called top 4 being demolished and would be nice to see Raneiri lift the trophy at Stamford Bridge on the last day. Always rated him as a manger and think he was unlucky to go at Chelsea
    Posted by MP33
    It was a great goal and even though he hasn't scored for a few matches for Leciester he is still playing a major role with assists and his general play. 

I think most fans apart from Spurs/Arsenal want Leicesteer to win because it would be such a miracle and gives hopes to all teams. We've nearly secured a Champions League place now which in itself is amazing, but I've got to admit if we don't make it over the finishing line now, it will be a real sickener!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    SEVEN points clear with six games to go....this title lark changes people.

For the first time in my life I really want Man Uted to win a match when they play Spurs next week!!!!!    
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    BIG game today and we win 4-0, a result made even sweeter by the fact I had £1 on 4-0 at 20/1.

We might actually do this!
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited April 2016
    At the minute i'm following leicester city very well. I watch each and every game cheer when they go ahead and hope spurs will lose.

I can't imagine spurs getting a win at chelsea so an everton win should be all you need.

Wish your team all the best.
    Toon fan
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited April 2016
    gl leicester do eeet for brrrrrrrr
    tho watching spuds annihilate us i think its going to the last game
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited May 2016
    BOOM !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    NEVER CHEERED SO LOUDLY FOR A CHELSEA GOAL :)))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited May 2016
    wd leicester richly deserved :)
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited May 2016
    well done leicester this year will go down in history as the greatest sporting achievement of all time.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited May 2016

As a Spurs fan, I'd just like to say well done Leicester.

We've both had amazing seasons, but yours is probably the greatest team sporting achievement of all time.

Incredible!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Not the start I was hoping for but probably the wake up call they needed.

New players need to bed into the squad and the team needs to get used to life without Kante and more squad rotation with the Champions League to consider.

On to next week and Arsenal.....

• Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited August 2016
    not a great time to be playing arsenal imo. they will be up for it.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    not a great time to be playing arsenal imo. they will be up for it.
    Posted by MICKYBLUE

If Clattenburg wasn't a complete fool, we'd have had a stoppage time penalty and possibly won the match.

A good performance helped by the return of Huth and our usual back four.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Think i dreamt last season...this season, what a shambles!

Enough said.