You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best cash player on sky?

GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
don't want to start a war here, this is only for fun... spot the "red herring"

Comments

• mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    missing some big players there gregg wheres echoakqn, if it were kindest and top man i wud giv it glitterbabe
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best cash player on sky?:
    missing some big players there gregg wheres echoakqn, if it were kindest and top man i wud giv it glitterbabe
    Posted by mickjenn1
    the noneoftheabove might be popular then cos as we all know there are some great cash game players on this site. The names ive picked are off the top of my head so no offence to anyone i havent included
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009

Gotta say them cos there my mates and play with them reg... either the_gibb or ljamesl (although he doesnt play sky nemore)

• JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Rich orfod oh sorry thought title said best cash donator :-) Erm hard to pick from them they are all decent i would also chuck keysasoe i probably spelt that wrong lol and jakally.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    STOP PRESS

We have had a vote for Rich Orford!
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    STOP PRESS We have had a vote for Rich Orford!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I don't play cash so I voted for Rich as he is such a great tournament player and therefore he is bound to be good at cash too - am I wrong?
  • offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited July 2009
    lolufold is the best imo. Theres quite a big gulf in class between some of the players on that list.
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited July 2009
    Definitly Gerrard9, he has such good dicipline.
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited July 2009
    As someone who has played every player on that list here are my thoughts.

Bonniedog is a machine and plays too many table to really play poker as he is effectively nut peddling.

Chemist is just LOL so so bad.

Pokerbcity, LOLufold, Offshoot are all up there IMO

There are some on the list who are average to bad but are only there cos they player higher up/have ran good at the right time.

However most of those players do appear to have good discipline which is a massive massive factor in poker.
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009
    I voted for Rich as he is such a great tournament player
    Posted by dowzer
    You're having a laugh!
  • GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited July 2009
    I have to agree with OffShoot ,( who in my opinion should be on that list ) LOLUFOLD is way ahead of that field. Does help though to run like GOD and be soooooo very lucky too...

There are many decent players 1-2nl upwards....

Jakally
    Remymartin
    Chemist
    Al873mac
    Keyasoze
    Gerrard9 ( he gets my vote for obvious reasons )
    Sharksbite
    EchoAKQ
    F Ivanovich ( sorry about the beat this morning )
    Offshoot
    Charlie
    Remymartin
    The_Gibb

and many many more
  • WildDogWildDog Member Posts: 63
    edited July 2009
    Kegsy100
  • lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited September 2009
    Gotta say them cos there my mates and play with them reg... either the_gibb or ljamesl (although he doesnt play sky nemore)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Oh I'm back Charlie, the King is back ;-)
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    Ricky Villa imo
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Best cash player on sky? : Oh I'm back Charlie, the King is back ;-)
    Posted by lJAMESl
     I saw mate :D looked the other day over 3 tables you were 1k up... welcome home :D
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    Five votes? Is that all? Disgraceful. I'm seeded No.1...on the freeplay tables.

Incidentally, as tempting as it is to cast my two votes for myself, I'm holding back as I genuinely want to see who out of the 'proper' list is perceived to be the best.

:)
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

I just won 3.66 on a 5/10 table from 1.00 so it has to be me,,,,i may retire now hehehe cmon the hoops

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    I just won 3.66 on a 5/10 table from 1.00 so it has to be me,,,,i may retire now hehehe cmon the hoops
    Posted by razorkev
    lol what happened there my boy just pressed wrong button....i just won 3.66 on 5/10 table so has to be me,,,,im gonna retire on my winnings now ,cmon the hoops..B LUKKY
  • SharksbiteSharksbite Member Posts: 146
    edited September 2009
    I think Ring games Lolufold definately has something there that makes him a "cut above" so too speak, whether it be the luck or skill ( I know many of you including me thinks he continuously runs like a god) whether he gets it in behind or in front, and I did hear he got it in pre HU with 72!! However he is very unpredictable which I like , and do think his results speak for themselves, he is always caining 200 nl and above, so he gets my vote, and HU in my opinion
    Kegsy100 hands down, he is an awsome HU player, I used to think he was a nutter, but hes a controlled nutter lol and has a superb hu game. As for everyone else well we can all strive to be better hehe:) There are alot of players on here that I respect their game, but these two players just automatically spring to mind.
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Yeah lolufold if def unpredictable and balances his ranges which makes him so annoying to play against.

Haven't played Kegsy much but saw him down at 50nl the other day, is he busto like Ivan?