You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best cash player on sky?

2»

Comments

• KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited September 2009
    Don't know about the best, but I know who the worst cash player on any site is.....

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Who's this Sam1986 who seems to have been at (or near) the top of the charts forever and ever and ever and ever and ever?
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,824
    edited September 2009
     Just got to ask yourself is rich O an up front man or does he come from behind                       to win dont want ASBO
  • ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Best cash player on sky?:
    I just won 3.66 on a 5/10 table from 1.00 so it has to be me,,,,i may retire now hehehe cmon the hoops
    Posted by razorkev
    i dunno who is the best cash player would,nt wanna play any of em i.d lose but we know our football c,mon u rrrrrrr,s      upper loft
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009
    I won £9 on the 1p 2p tables the other day and I won £11 on the 10p 20p earlier tongiht. Why I am not on that list is beyond baffling, so in response, Rich got my vote.
  • bitesaundbitesaund Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2009

hi sharksbite im banned from chatting but csan you leave your name so i cqan add you on facebook. cheerrs
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    Gotta say them cos there my mates and play with them reg... either the_gibb or ljamesl (although he doesnt play sky nemore)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    He's not only back playing Sky Poker, he's Numero Uno in the current League Table......
  • BLUENOSE9BLUENOSE9 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2009
    Cant put him on your list coz of level he plays, but on this subject thought worth a mention...
    Player called Cardfrick got upto £109 on a 2p/4p table in around 2hrs, from a £3 buy-in. One of the largest % wins on site?
  • 72932761587293276158 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2009
    Cant put him on your list coz of level he plays, but on this subject thought worth a mention... Player called Cardfrick got upto £109 on a 2p/4p table in around 2hrs, from a £3 buy-in. One of the largest % wins on site?
    Posted by BLUENOSE9
    I agree...... I was there too..... the kk against aa was worth the entrance fee alone...... What a player he is...... ps.... bluenose isnt a bad player also......