You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Wimpy cash players

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

As everyone knows, I'm a MTT player. But just for a change I thought I'd play some £1/£2 cash the other night. Anyway, I destroyed the table, taking money off the likes of Lolufold (who to be fair, left the table after about 10 minutes. I think I only took about 20 quid off him/her).

Tonight, I thought I'd have another go at cash. So I enrolled on to the £1.50/£3 table and no-one wanted to play with me! After waiting around for about an hour, one chap put his £30 roll onto the table but at those limits it was unlikely to last long (it lasted 2 hands).

What is going on? Are cash players a bit wary of taking on tourney players? Do they like to play with those they know? Because I'm not that **** good, so why wouldn't they put their stacks up?

Wimps. They like to bully those they know and don't like wildcards.

BB.

Comments

• Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    My guess would be they were busy on 6+ other tables at the time and didn't notice your table open. Did you sit 100bbs deep?!

I always try to start new tables If I'm not on 8 tables already, so would of joined you had I'd been playing tonight mate. Actually had a night off and decided to spend it with the family watching Star Trek on DVD which I was really suprised with as I thought it was brilliant and not geeky at all and then built a mini king kong out of snow in the garden lol.

Not sure why the others didn't sit doubt they were scared to be honest, if you play these games more often you will see alot of fearless play going on. That I can guarentee you.
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players:
    My guess would be they were busy on 6+ other tables at the time and didn't notice your table open. Did you sit 100bbs deep?! I always try to start new tables If I'm not on 8 tables already, so would of joined you had I'd been playing tonight mate. Actually had a night off and decided to spend it with the family watching Star Trek on DVD which I was really suprised with as I thought it was brilliant and not geeky at all and then built a mini king kong out of snow in the garden lol. Not sure why the others didn't sit doubt they were scared to be honest, if you play these games more often you will see alot of fearless play going on. That I can guarentee you.
    Posted by lJAMESl
    I was looking for some action and willing to give it too. But no-one wanted to play!
    I'll play the £1/£2 tables on Monday and see if anyone is willing to play ball then. From what I've seen so far, I doubt it.

• Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    This thread is just stupid and looking to start a fight.

[x] IBTL
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2010
    LOL!!!
  • Options
    ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited January 2010

Nearly wet myself when I read this first.

However, its obviously a wind up.

• Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited January 2010
    i actually saw you sit down and even though i wasnt even on the same table i quit all my tables and immediately logged out i was so scared.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i actually saw you sit down and even though i wasnt even on the same table i quit all my tables and immediately logged out i was so scared.
    Posted by offshoot
    :-D
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited January 2010

i like this thread 

i think its the best way for you to lose your bankroll fast

i dont play cash much and when i do its only low low low low  limits but from what i have seen from the big  cash tables they can not only hold there own but completely distroy most at will

it's like sitting down with channing and telling him you will take all his chips

why you feel you have to throw insults to some very good players i dont know but its pointless

and where you took 30 quid from some1 in 2 hands 99.9% thats how long it will take them to empty your bankroll there is just no need for this post .

gl to you at the tables wish you the best of luck
  • Options
    lolufoldlolufold Member Posts: 45
    edited January 2010
    friends...there is a brave soldier amongst us. i, lolufold will take on this tourney donk..er..genius at whatever limits they want heads up. i know, i deserve a medal right?

But seriously bro, ill give u all the action you want as long as your 100 big blinds deep :)

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Wimpy cash players:
    As everyone knows, I'm a MTT player. But just for a change I thought I'd play some £1/£2 cash the other night. Anyway, I destroyed the table, taking money off the likes of Lolufold (who to be fair, left the table after about 10 minutes. I think I only took about 20 quid off him/her). Tonight, I thought I'd have another go at cash. So I enrolled on to the £1.50/£3 table and no-one wanted to play with me! After waiting around for about an hour, one chap put his £30 roll onto the table but at those limits it was unlikely to last long (it lasted 2 hands). What is going on? Are cash players a bit wary of taking on tourney players? Do they like to play with those they know? Because I'm not that **** good, so why wouldn't they put their stacks up? Wimps. They like to bully those they know and don't like wildcards. BB.
    Posted by BigBluster

''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' ''wind'' '' twangggggg''      Love it :o)
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    Pmsl...Fight, fight...Erm - sorry I mean Challenge, Challenge!!!

Can I rail??? I promise to be independently irresponsible...HONEST

x
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    friends...there is a brave soldier amongst us. i, lolufold will take on this tourney donk..er..genius at whatever limits they want heads up. i know, i deserve a medal right? But seriously bro, ill give u all the action you want as long as your 100 big blinds deep :)
    Posted by lolufold
    Uh Oh....now look what you done Bluster...GL!
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited January 2010
    and their was me thinking i had become a expert at losing half ur roll in a few days, you have just committed financial suicide. and what a first lolufold posting on the forum.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    and their was me thinking i had become a expert at losing half ur roll in a few days, you have just committed financial suicide. and what a first lolufold posting on the forum.
    Posted by freechips1
    It's his Third Post actually. He almost lives on it.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

So, if you boys plan to strut your stuff, you'll need a stage to dance on.

Sooooooooo......

On Saturday's Master Cash, the Featured Tables will be 50p-£1, & £1-£2, & they will be featured on the Live Show between 8pm & 10pm.

Anyone catching my drift here?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If I'm not out drinking Saturday night, count me in for £1-£2.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Tikay !      Barry Hearn on the phone for you!
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
    edited January 2010
    So, if you boys plan to strut your stuff, you'll need a stage to dance on. Sooooooooo...... On Saturday's Master Cash, the Featured Tables will be 50p-£1, & £1-£2, & they will be featured on the Live Show between 8pm & 10pm. Anyone catching my drift here?
    Posted by Tikay10

You've sold me Tikay, I will be tuning into that one. Good luck tourney guy, I think you'll need it.

Salazar
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited January 2010
    Frankly, I don't think that either BigBluster or lolufold has got the bottle to give this a go.

Having said that... let me know when you're doing it. I'd love to rail.
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited January 2010
    Pmsl...Fight, fight...Erm - sorry I mean Challenge, Challenge!!! Can I rail??? I promise to be independently irresponsible...HONEST x
    Posted by TRIP5
    PML!!!!  Me too. Really want to watch this heads up. I cant believe this gauntlet slapping post.

If i ever see him on the 2p/4p tables that i regularly loose on i will take 75p off him and send him well packing i can tell you lol