You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Wimpy cash players

Comments

• Options
    big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited January 2010

Count me in for a rail, id love to see this. It must be a windup post bluster may just be board. If its not i dont thinks it a clever idea lol.

Whens its goin on then??

• Options
    pr1nnyraidpr1nnyraid Member Posts: 495
    edited January 2010
    haha funny from wat i know buster will get owned lol but i doubt lolu wud rush to play on a madtercash table cos it wud be an invaluable insight into his game for his usual opponents....
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players:
    So, if you boys plan to strut your stuff, you'll need a stage to dance on. Sooooooooo...... On Saturday's Master Cash, the Featured Tables will be 50p-£1, & £1-£2, & they will be featured on the Live Show between 8pm & 10pm. Anyone catching my drift here?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can't wait to see Bluster, Lolufold and James on master cash!!!!
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : PML!!!!  Me too. Really want to watch this heads up. I cant believe this gauntlet slapping post. If i ever see him on the 2p/4p tables that i regularly loose on i will take 75p off him and send him well packing i can tell you lol
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    lol or lose your breeches in the process!!!

x
  • Options
    jakallyjakally Member Posts: 421
    edited January 2010
    friends...there is a brave soldier amongst us. i, lolufold will take on this tourney donk..er..genius at whatever limits they want heads up. i know, i deserve a medal right? But seriously bro, ill give u all the action you want as long as your 100 big blinds deep :)
    Posted by lolufold
    This thread is obv a set up between Bluster and 'LOL'to try and prove that LOL isn't a bot.........good try but I'm not buying it. ;o) 
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : lol or lose your breeches in the process!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    might doooooooo easy come easy go lol
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : This thread is obv a set up between Bluster and 'LOL'to try and prove that LOL isn't a bot.........good try but I'm not buying it. ;o) 
    Posted by jakally

I just railed u and yap on plo1k.  He hit n run after going about 17 quid up didnt he? lol
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    i will take on the lot of you,no probs at all.i will be on the 2p-4p cash tables 2mos.cmon come and get some.

yours sincerely

BRAVE dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : I just railed u and yap on plo1k.  He hit n run after going about 17 quid up didnt he? lol
    Posted by OMahonyO

Yes he did.
    To be fair, we had played before that @ £0.50 / £1 for a short while.

As I posted on Yippeees thread, I am probably not as bothered by Hit n Runners as some people are.

• Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010

Hmmm, seems like the tables on MasterCash are going to be hard.  I guess only an idiot would sit down with a standard like this.

Luckily I'm dumb as mud.  See you there boys and girls.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : This thread is obv a set up between Bluster and 'LOL'to try and prove that LOL isn't a bot.........good try but I'm not buying it. ;o) 
    Posted by jakally
    U really thnk lolufold is a bot??

i doubt a bot cud beat 5/10 HU+ lolu obv just a world class player who wud rather felt someone for 5K than post on the forum..
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    friends...there is a brave soldier amongst us. i, lolufold will take on this tourney donk..er..genius at whatever limits they want heads up. i know, i deserve a medal right? But seriously bro, ill give u all the action you want as long as your 100 big blinds deep :)
    Posted by lolufold
    did no one tell you the posters freeroll was over??
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : U really thnk lolufold is a bot?? i doubt a bot cud beat 5/10 HU+ lolu obv just a world class player who wud rather felt someone for 5K than post on the forum..
    Posted by hotpotato
    No he's not a bot ....... was a joke.
    (Obv a very bad one, apologies).

And yes, I agree - a very good player.

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    lol big bluster m8... why are you doing this? you have stirred up all the big guns... if i was you i would be scared, but gl... this could be quality, david and goliath?
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : U really thnk lolufold is a bot?? i doubt a bot cud beat 5/10 HU+ lolu obv just a world class player who wud rather felt someone for 5K than post on the forum..
    Posted by hotpotato
    I really did pmsl!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : I really did pmsl!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    how come u find that so funny?? lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Wimpy cash players : how come u find that so funny?? lol
    Posted by hotpotato
    He's a good player mate but world class? Steady on lol.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    he wanted you to say it about him ;) lol just joking james
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lmao, just think its funny how people can comment about someone's ability when I doubt this guy has ever played Lolufold just because they win on Skypoker at £1knl HU they are world class, huh?. And besides everyone knows I'm a donk blackfish lets not get silly ;-) 
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    So when does the battle commence?

x