You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

YipeeYapee Post about HU

Comments

• Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU:
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : lol at the hit n run crybabies...im guessing that a player that "does not" hit n run because of the "etiquette" pressures  and 2 minutes later runs kings into aces and busts his whole roll   "gets his money back off the opponents"???  of course he doesnt,and he's only got himself to blame for not protecting HIS OWN WINNINGS.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    LONGPLAY, with all due respect, you know nothing of the code of ettiquette when theres any kind of money involved so plz dont comment on it or argue about it with those that do. Im sure others in the thread have said the same thing, but ur the first i seen so u get quoted.

As for not playing sparce and kegsy, that seems weird, sparce is a beast, but i've played a bit with kegsy and he's not really that good, certainly not good enough to be grouped in with sparce et al.
  • Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : LONGPLAY, with all due respect, you know nothing of the code of ettiquette when theres any kind of money involved so plz dont comment on it or argue about it with those that do. Im sure others in the thread have said the same thing, but ur the first i seen so u get quoted. As for not playing sparce and kegsy, that seems weird, sparce is a beast, but i've played a bit with kegsy and he's not really that good, certainly not good enough to be grouped in with sparce et al.
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    thanks sweetie,the chances of me not commenting on this matter on your say so are akin to elvis returning,plenty of msn messenger action on higher tables too making your ettiquette ramblings look a bigger joke than ever,feel free to idolise these players though..they've got you fooled for sure.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited January 2010
    Hi

We've had to delete a few posts from this thread as they were against the community house rules. Please help to keep this forum a friendly place by refraining from writing insulting posts.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    YIPEEYAPEEYIPEEYAPEE Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2010

Are these hands life ownage or just me being mental, feel free to specualte as to the other player, can you tell i'm bored because nobody to play right now!!!

• Options
    SpringsSprings Member Posts: 67
    edited January 2010
    YipeeYapee, as you are one of the picks on TotalPlayer, as some stage you are going to be relying on support from all the people on this site for the vote off.

I don't feel as though you are doing yourself any favours with your actions on this thread.

Maybe something to consider?
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    Was loving the argument in this thread was value for entertainment, It was like when you were at school and you would say "Well my dads bigger than yours". Come on guys chill out, its only a bit of fun.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2010
    Was loving the argument in this thread was value for entertainment, It was like when you were at school and you would say "Well my dads bigger than yours". Come on guys chill out, its only a bit of fun.
    Posted by lJAMESl
    yeah, I kept having to check the posts this morning coz I knew for sure they would be deleted when the mods saw them. 

definitely entertaining though
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hi We've had to delete a few posts from this thread as they were against the community house rules. Please help to keep this forum a friendly place by refraining from writing insulting posts. Thanks, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Then I want his first reply deleted aswel

If he hadn't been sarky with me in the first place then I wouldn't have had to crush his soul...

so, yeah, fairs fair.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : Then I want his first reply deleted aswel If he hadn't been sarky with me in the first place then I wouldn't have had to crush his soul... so, yeah, fairs fair.
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    LMAO!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : Then I want his first reply deleted aswel If he hadn't been sarky with me in the first place then I wouldn't have had to crush his soul... so, yeah, fairs fair.
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    every forum should have a character like ladyfingrs,

in my opinion,

its great entertainment to read his posts ,

am i sick lol ?

pmsl only thing is you got to read them before the mods delete them ,

p.s can you inform me of the time ,

you are going to crush your next soul,

so i don't miss it .
  • Options
    Keysasoze6Keysasoze6 Member Posts: 67
    edited January 2010
    In Response to YipeeYapee Post about HU:
    To Glitterbabe, Gerarrd, Sharksbite, BrownnDog and any other regulars, with the exception of Sparce and Kegsy, I am happy to play any of you. I have great respect for Sparce and Kegsy's game and choose not to play them right now at nl holdem, maybe in the future as I improve i will take shots. Firstly I want to clarify, if I have ever left the table, it is not a personal attack on you, and it is not the end of the world. I simply may need a break, it may be the phone or the door. And I am online everyday, there wil be other times to play me. Secondly, I don't berate you in the chat throughout sessions, like XXXX did to me today, that is unprofessional and I don't have time for it. Thirdly, I will play all of you, but when you conspire to play me when I am playing 2 different opponents already and you think I will suddenly play multiple hu tables against multiple opponents, following your discussions, that's like the 'everybody's got it in for yipeeyapee club' it's not cool and it's not going to happen. So don't complain when i sit out at these times. Once again I'm sorry if I've upset anyone, take it easy J     EDIT SKY_RICH
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE
    Play me please its Keysa thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : every forum should have a character like ladyfingrs, in my opinion, its great entertainment to read his posts , am i sick lol ? pmsl only thing is you got to read them before the mods delete them , p.s can you inform me of the time , you are going to crush your next soul, so i don't miss it .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Haha. Yeah it was class.
  • Options
    Kenny_CKenny_C Member Posts: 65
    edited January 2010
    so hes a hit n runner, if it bothers anyone that much DONT PLAY HIM
    Posted by N1CK
    WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT YET!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YipeeYapee Post about HU : WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT YET!
    Posted by ****
    Without doubt the funniest screen name in this thread LOL!
  • Options
    Kenny_CKenny_C Member Posts: 65
    edited January 2010
    I've occasionally been called a hit & runner.  The truth is I am not comfortable playing deep stack as I am inexperienced.  I feel I have a good grasp of odds / implied odds for hands of 50-100 big blinds.  I usually play multi-table but if I get over 150 bb I will come off a table and sit at another - anyone see anything wrong with this? - anyone who has lost chips to me can sit at any of the (normally 3) boards I am playing and try win em back.  I play low stakes 2p/4p up to 10p/20p and always buy in for 100 - I dont see any need for a deeper stack as there is very rarely 3 betting preflop at the low stakes so 100 is plenty and like I say I feel I know how to play hands with about 75-150 blinds in my stack but not so good above or below.

Am I doing anything wrong?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Instead of trying to get webby unbanned you should all start a petition for my posts to be exempt from removal.
  • Options
    YIPEEYAPEEYIPEEYAPEE Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2010
    ****! lol at the name, anyway, it's good to play like that, there is no reason to play out your comfort zone, simply move to a new table, and tell the player you are there now,
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    how the h e l l do you get away with a name like ****! when i can't even type h e l l into this forum :)

Well done sir - Please play some televised tournies so i can see orford or LML have to read your name out !
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited January 2010
    how the h e l l do you get away with a name like ****! when i can't even type h e l l into this forum :) Well done sir - Please play some televised tournies so i can see orford or LML have to read your name out !
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    +1

btw i did chuckle at trevor harris showing my hand review on sunday nights primo!!!

oh and my favourite username ive seen is 1fishytwat. im not sure how they got away with that name either?
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited January 2010
    I beleive that name was tlaked about earlier in the week and sky have now changed it