You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Webby

NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I miss him, his posts was always straight to the point , some would say rude but i dont think he ever went out his way to be spitefull, grew to like the bloke

anyone know when the mans allowed back?

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited January 2010

why was he kicked
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    hiya huflung---probably only got a weeks ban mate, I think its a bit bad removing all of his posts though innit. Out of order imo, I miss webby too, will let you know when I have worked out why that is--lol
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    yep and with no forum  head doorman,

all sorts are being left in,

cant believe i am saying this,

i miss him to lol
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    If Webby was here patrolling the electronic ether, does anyone else think that the 1k snowball FIASCO would've happened?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    yeah i really miss him as well.cant wait till hes back.dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby:
    If Webby was here patrolling the electronic ether, does anyone else think that the 1k snowball FIASCO would've happened?
    Posted by KnackersYa
    Webby would have told them to grow up and stop being an appendage!!
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : Webby would have told them to grow up and stop being an appendage!!
    Posted by oynutter
    hope it is only a week , didnt realise all his posts had been deleted too

Im going to advice him to stop calling people this appendage and if he feels he needs to say something i find "You Big Tool" works fine
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2010
    The posts won't have been deleted as such, they'll be in a sort of hidden state until his account status is returned to normal.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    All Webby's posts removed wow!

Does that mean he'll start again at 1.

If so we should hold a sweepstake as to how long he takes to get his ''first'' hundred posts up.

I'll start with ...............hmmmmmmm ...................4 minutes 28 seconds.

Seriously though it will be good to get him back firing on all cylinders.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

The whole chatban thing is a grey area for me, unless its blatantly obvious that someone's sole intention is to upset others.

Being honest and to the point, shud be applauded, not punished - Its an adults site, people runnin away upset coz sum1 dunt agree with em, theyre the ones that should be banned from using a site for over* 18's until they start to act like they are older than 18.

The Webby thing, in his own words, "is just a joke tbh" lol

DOHH

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    The whole chatban thing is a grey area for me, unless its blatantly obvious that someone's sole intention is to upset others. Being honest and to the point, shud be applauded, not punished - Its an adults site, people runnin away upset coz sum1 dunt agree with em, theyre the ones that should be banned from using a site for ver 18's until they start to act like they are older than 18. The Webby thing, in his own words, "is just a joke tbh" lol DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    The whole chatban thing is a grey area for me, unless its blatantly obvious that someone's sole intention is to upset others. Being honest and to the point, shud be applauded, not punished - Its an adults site, people runnin away upset coz sum1 dunt agree with em, theyre the ones that should be banned from using a site for over* 18's until they start to act like they are older than 18. The Webby thing, in his own words, "is just a joke tbh" lol DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think.
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    The whole chatban thing is a grey area for me, unless its blatantly obvious that someone's sole intention is to upset others. Being honest and to the point, shud be applauded, not punished - Its an adults site, people runnin away upset coz sum1 dunt agree with em, theyre the ones that should be banned from using a site for over* 18's until they start to act like they are older than 18. The Webby thing, in his own words, "is just a joke tbh" lol DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think.
    Posted by scotty77
    This isn't about not saying what you think, it's about saying it in the right way & not breaking the forum rules. People could say "I don't like that NoseyBonk fella" or they could say "That NoseyBonk fella is a ...... long list of expletives". Both effectively the same but one would get you banned! :)

Actually both would get you banned once I'd slipped Rich a few quid lol

• Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited January 2010
    i would guess that if all his posts are removed then he may be banned for life.the same thing happened to mickjenn
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    I don't want to alarm you Dave but your avatar has disappeared.
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited January 2010
    I don't want to alarm you Dave but your avatar has disappeared.
    Posted by elsadog
    no its ok i was just wearing a white jumpsuit in the snow...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    mine were all deleted, and I was only banned for a day!--but most of them are back now--he can't be banned for life for one incedent--a week i reckon
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    mine were all deleted, and I was only banned for a day!--but most of them are back now--he can't be banned for life for one incedent--a week i reckon
    Posted by oynutter
    See my post above - it's linked to the account status. You weren't "deleted" just temporarily suspended :) Once the account is returned to an active state then the posts return.

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    Posted by oynutter
    1 incident? i thought the agreed concensus was that it was for doing it persistently.Sure he was unlucky but are you all sure you would really encourage a forum where you can s l a g off who you want when you want? even if the person puts a post that you just dont agree with? dav