You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Webby

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby:
    mine were all deleted, and I was only banned for a day!--but most of them are back now--he can't be banned for life for one incedent--a week i reckon
    Posted by oynutter
    I think that it would be wrong to assume that webby234 got banned for one (trivial) incident.
    I know that Sky don't comment on individual cases but I am aware of at least one very much more distasteful comment that he made that had to be removed. For avoidance of all doubt, the reason that I am aware of it is because I reported him.
    It was posted on two different boards in the forum just to make sure that those offended by it would see it.
    Also, it is entirely possible that other offences were committed. Just because we didn't see the posts doesn't mean that they didn't happen.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : WOW!!!  a snitch who admits hes a snitch, dont really like these type of people, they are the low of the low imo nothing good about grassing or telling porkies!
    Posted by porkerman
    No need for a post like that imo.Or is it a jest because your name is PORKERMAN?
  • Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2010
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think.

if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : WOW!!!  a snitch who admits hes a snitch, dont really like these type of people, they are the low of the low imo nothing good about grassing or telling porkies!
    Posted by porkerman
    I'm not sure if the exclamation marks were intended to imply that this was a humourous post.
    Just in case you were serious, I can assure you that I'm not in the habit of telling "porkies".

Also, I seem to have a different opinion to you of grasses/snitches in many cases.
    I deem "whistle blowing" to be an entirely reasonable thing to do.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    thanks vince, I thought he just got a small ban for what he said to dave. But like dave said, he was persistently annoying peeps, and posting stuff just to wind them up
  • Options
    Taller_GuyTaller_Guy Member Posts: 289
    edited January 2010
    I think we agree Webby's a fundamentally decent bloke, but he tends to post in the heat of the moment and, in doing so, says things he might later regret.  Without the 'filter' of an hour or two's reflection, it's too easy to say exactly what's on your mind and that gets you into all sorts of trouble!

Still, Webby will be back as big and bold as ever.  To equate this matter to schooldays, he hasn't been expelled, just told to stand in the corner for a bit! 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Posted by porkerman
    says you lol, was you not one of three in that competition a few months back, where rich said people changed there guesses after the competion was over??
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited January 2010
    Webby Webby he is like our own Sky Duck... on a serious note, come on back big boy, we miss you.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : says you lol, was you not one of three in that competition a few months back, where rich said people changed there guesses after the competion was over??
    Posted by loonytoons
    Legendary reply lol
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited January 2010
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think. if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
    Posted by hogan2089
    Valid point in my opinion

Fitz.
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited January 2010
    webby was a cheeky chap!
    i remember taking im out  tournament and his comment was well played but why did u call me with that hand (ace queen) lol
    he aways managed to stir up some conversation with his moaning especially about people asking for passwords lol
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think. if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
    Posted by hogan2089
    No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited January 2010
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think. if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
    Posted by hogan2089
    agree mate. 
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    I agree about the cliques on here, IMO a bunch of self pleasurers tbf, tho it did used to be worse.

• Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Well said Phil.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    I agree about the cliques on here, IMO a bunch of self pleasurers tbf, tho it did used to be worse.
    Posted by scotty77
    ive been looking for that hidden web cam for ages - tell me where she hid it
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
    Posted by phil12uk
    there is a clique on here , and if you dont accept that , then you must be part of it!....The truth is some people seem to be treated  differently to others, thers no contention with that point its true !
    ive read posts by the in clique, which are  inflammatory and unnecessary and nothing happens to them, time for a change i think!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : there is a clique on here , and if you dont accept that , then you must be part of it!....The truth is some people seem to be treated  differently to others, thers no contention with that point its true ! ive read posts by the in clique, which are  inflammatory and unnecessary and nothing happens to them, time for a change i think!
    Posted by hogan2089
    And you know that people are treated differently how?????  Sky always maintain the same stance everytime and never discuss users. How could u possibly then know that anyone is treated differently??? Players are warned in private, so how could u know that regulars do not get warned???  How are u going to change things which are done privately and not across a public forum? Ur post makes no sense at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : And you know that people are treated differently how?????  Sky always maintain the same stance everytime and never discuss users. How could u possibly then know that anyone is treated differently??? Players are warned in private, so how could u know that regulars do not get warned???  How are u going to change things which are done privately and not across a public forum? Ur post makes no sense at all.
    Posted by phil12uk
    players are not warned just in private at all by excluding someone from chat and forum usage that is a clear public display...if i have to explain my point any clearer then im wasting my time!....and furthermore if you read my post , you will have no doubt lmissed the other pointy i was making was that some of the  " clique" seems to get away with forum posts that are inflammatory and  get away with time and time again. My points are valid phil and you know it !
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited January 2010
    I wanna see webby back, as alot said he spoke his mind like most dont...

..And if he really got done for calling someone a plonker then thats just ridic.....if it was that bad Rodney would of quit after the first episode :D lol