You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IFFF...

2»

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    it takes a big man to say his wrong well done !
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: IFFF...:
    Just to say...and its not an excuse...but I vaguely remember posting my comment. In my defence...and my only defence....I was extremely drunk,having a good night and got carried away. I woke up the next morning and thought ' Oh God...I didn't REALLY post something did I?? I couldn't even remember what it said until I've just read it now. My apologies to all. I am not a bad person......just a bit silly when drunk. TK...no offence to you m8. You are an extremely gracious gentleman and I very much enjoy watch you analysing the play on the Tv channel. I will leave you all now and never return when drunk....i hand my head in shame hopinf for forgiveness.   xxx
    Posted by ACBRO67
    lol, takes one to know one I spose.  I do know where ur coming from bud
  • Options
    ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2010

Thanks folks...it won't happen again. I'm very embarrassed by this...banter at the table is fine by me ( isn't that one of the reasons for playing????)...but this time I went tooooooo far.

Good luck all.
    Tony (Yes real name...its personal)

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    Thanks folks...it won't happen again. I'm very embarrassed by this...banter at the table is fine by me ( isn't that one of the reasons for playing????)...but this time I went tooooooo far. Good luck all. Tony (Yes real name...its personal)
    Posted by ACBRO67
    Well as it's personal, my name is Tony, too. We are two-Tones. We could be a ska band.
  • Options
    ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: IFFF... : Well as it's personal, my name is Tony, too. We are two-Tones. We could be a ska band.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Loool...not with my voice m8....
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    It's forgotten ACRO, no worries. (What is?). It takes a very big man to make the Post you just did. Respect. I get insulted quite a lot here, it goes with the territory I suppose. But the apologies are usually in private, which is kinda wrong, I tend to think! See you at the Tables tonight I hope.
    Posted by Tikay10
    do age jokes really count?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: IFFF... : do age jokes really count?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Lol, no. I don't mind them at all.