You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS

SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
would like people to put there names to get sky to bring back the £1.10p tournaments, am sure not every one played them but i did, and a lot of other people did, seems like the small time players are being pushed a side...

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited January 2010
    100% AGREE CANT BELIEVE THAT A SITE THAT SETS OUT TO INCOURAGE BEGGINERS TO START TO PLAY MONEY TOURNIMENTS THINKS THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. I LIKE MANY STARTED ON THE WEEKEND £1 ERS AND STILL PLAY A FEW ON MY DAY OFF THEY NEARLY ALWAYS GET 50+ RUNNERS SO DONT COST SKY A PENNY.

PLEASE BERNIE CAN WE HAVE THEM BACK I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY OF SNGS AT THIS PRICE BUT THEY CANT COMPETE WITH THE THRILL OF WINNIG A 50 RUNNER MTT EVEN IF YOU ONLY WIN £12.50
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    I used to play the 2235 £1.10 speed tournament but I have noticed that has now disappeared.
    Bring back to £1.10 MTT for the players who don't have a massive bank roll.
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS:
    I used to play the 2235 £1.10 speed tournament but I have noticed that has now disappeared. Bring back to £1.10 MTT for the players who don't have a massive bank roll.
    Posted by apollo_11
    aint gonna help me,with big fat zero in my account,but should def be brought back..how bout some totally free freerolls(no points).iv had 2 go back 2 PKR just 2 get a game,totally free freerolls,and they also have 10 cent giveaway(10 seaters)and the play is suprisingly good,was playing last night for nothing,1 game, hour and a half.won 6 cents(lol).
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS : aint gonna help me,with big fat zero in my account,but should def be brought back..how bout some totally free freerolls(no points).iv had 2 go back 2 PKR just 2 get a game,totally free freerolls,and they also have 10 cent giveaway(10 seaters)and the play is suprisingly good,was playing last night for nothing,1 game, hour and a half.won 6 cents(lol).
    Posted by philmenow
    encourage the small fry and the bigger fish turn up...
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2010
    there should be more £1 torns for people with small bankrolls imo
  • Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited January 2010
    here here i say take that silly chip n chair away and bring back the 1.10 [ 1,500 ] and put the chip n chair in sngs u know it makes sense sky gl all on the tables
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    here here i say take that silly chip n chair away and bring back the 1.10 [ 1,500 ] and put the chip n chair in sngs u know it makes sense sky gl all on the tables
    Posted by lucky77777
    good to see you back in forum lucky777777 .
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    i cant understand why they would take it away,

it was paying for it self right ?
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited January 2010
    this is a tourney that always seemed to pay for itself, bring it back. 

Welcome back Lucky
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2010
    Posted by lucky77777
    and the soppy new heads up torn thing......... proper heads up torn plz
  • Options
    silver8acksilver8ack Member Posts: 1,190
    edited January 2010
    YES TOTALY AGREE
    COME ON SKY STOP WEEDING US SMALL PLAYERS OUT WE ARE THE BREAD AND BUTTER HERE SO GIVE US SOME GAME TO PLAY PLEASE
  • Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited January 2010
    thx guys good to be back cos like ive said b4 this site is the best around for tournies low stakes every hour, what more can u ask for sky cant pick there players but can can give us good tournies cmon sky we luv u
  • Options
    Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2010
    I agree the smaller tournaments should come back
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    In Response to PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS:
    would like people to put there names to get sky to bring back the £1.10p tournaments, am sure not every one played them but i did, and a lot of other people did, seems like the small time players are being pushed a side...
    Posted by SHEWAZ
    Cracking Shout, I wondered where the £1.10 game had gone in the early hours when I was looking for it.
    Seemed to be a popular game, bit odd that they binned it.
  • Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    and who's not so bright idea was it to introduce omaha(great) but then make the cheapest omaha mtt 5.50(not so great)  way to not encourage lots of people to not get involved whereas if they were cheaper there would be good turnouts.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Agreed, we need em back
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    and who's not so bright idea was it to introduce omaha(great) but then make the cheapest omaha mtt 5.50(not so great)  way to not encourage lots of people to not get involved whereas if they were cheaper there would be good turnouts.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    If you looked in the tournament lobby you would have seen tournaments at £2.20 every hour from 10:15 to 14:15 today.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS : If you looked in the tournament lobby you would have seen tournaments at £2.20 every hour from 10:15 to 14:15 today.
    Posted by MereNovice
    ahh quality,perfect starting times for the majority(who work)  awful planning.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS : ahh quality,perfect starting times for the majority(who work)  awful planning.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    If you're that desperate to play a game of Omaha, try an STT.
    These games start at 30p and you can play them at ANY time of the day so this should be OK for you no matter what hours you work.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PETITION TO BRING BACK THE £1.10p TOURNAMENTS : If you're that desperate to play a game of Omaha, try an STT. These games start at 30p and you can play them at ANY time of the day so this should be OK for you no matter what hours you work.
    Posted by MereNovice
    mtt thread.